Pages:
Author

Topic: 1oz Bronze Bitcoins for Sale (75% copper) ***COINS FOR SALE AGAIN*** - page 3. (Read 10198 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 1000
Prove you have these coins.. Put 25 of them in stacks of 5 on a piece of paper and write your username and todays date on it.

I don't think he's talking about me. (Well I hope not anyway). The link he linked to is nothing to do with me.

I have sold these coins successfully on here with cupofsoup and boelens.

I will put up a pic when I can though.
I'm not sure if there are any more in the US. I have skme in the UK if you would like to order together and maybe save on postage?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
What do you call a fish with no eyes? A Fsh!
If you're still running, I'm wondering if I can get a discount for 2 (0.11 btc)
I'm in the US so shipping is not an issue
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I received my coins today. Smiley Thanks a lot they look fantastic.

If there are any people in the UK that would like a few PM me and we can work something out.  Wink

Hi, i have contacted you by PM with regards to 2 coins Smiley

tia

Hi

I saw your payment today and tried to get to the post office today bit couldn't make it.

I will get them sent tomorrow so they will be with you on Monday. Smiley

got them thanks, they do look good - a great collectors item, someone do a solid gold batch Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
How much is it to send one to The Netherlands?

If there are any people in the UK that would like a few PM me and we can work something out.  Wink

tia

Hi

I saw your payment today and tried to get to the post office today bit couldn't make it.

I will get them sent tomorrow so they will be with you on Monday. Smiley

tia

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Still selling? Also, how much is shipping to the Netherlands?

Got my coins today too, they look very nice.

I got 10 coins for 0.6BTC including shipping to the UK. If anybody wants one or two coins I would be happy to sell them at cost - 0.06BTC per coin plus shipping.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7302/9156631297_9f8b0e10b3_c.jpg

they look fantastic, im in the UK and would be interested in a couple for collecting, i will PM you hopping you still have a couple for sale

Activity: 658
so beautiful! you made them, bravo!  Cheesy
anyone from Australia (in particular sydney/nsw if possible) want to put it in with me for an order to save on shipping. i'd like to get afew thinking 10+ myself

I'm keen for 5.  Work it out with the OP and I will pay you (I'm happy to put a little tip in it for ya!)

sweet Dobzombie your in oz too??? What I'm planinng to do is get Jeff to sent a bunch to my sister in california when work out shipping arrangements from there, happy to put 5 aside for you Smiley

(BTW, can I come visit the BTC musuem)

The Bitcoin Museum

Smiley

Definitely put 5 aside for me, hit me up once you want some BTC!

sweet debzombie, they are ordered, just need some time to work out how to get them to oz.  Smiley
Activity: 896
Merit: 532
Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum
anyone from Australia (in particular sydney/nsw if possible) want to put it in with me for an order to save on shipping. i'd like to get afew thinking 10+ myself

I'm keen for 5.  Work it out with the OP and I will pay you (I'm happy to put a little tip in it for ya!)

sweet Dobzombie your in oz too??? What I'm planinng to do is get Jeff to sent a bunch to my sister in california when work out shipping arrangements from there, happy to put 5 aside for you Smiley

The Bitcoin Museum

Smiley

Definitely put 5 aside for me, hit me up once you want some BTC!
Activity: 119
Merit: 100
Thank you to everyone who has ordered coins! I am almost out. I am looking to sell the last lot to 1 person (US only to make shipping easy) it is a box of 90 coins. Shipped anywhere in the US with tracking for 4BTC if you are interested send me a PM or an email.

I am also thinking about doing the same coin but in a silver looking (not real silver) color. If you might be interested in multiple of these let me know. Also if someone is interested in working with me as a reseller of coins in the future let me know.

Thank you again to everyone.

-Jeff

so beautiful! you made them, bravo!  Cheesy

I'm keen for 5.  Work it out with the OP and I will pay you (I'm happy to put a little tip in it for ya!)
qwk
donator
Activity: 3542
Merit: 3413
Shitcoin Minimalist
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
Nice coin.

What does the back look like?
so beautiful! you made them, bravo!  Cheesy
qwk
donator
Activity: 3542
Merit: 3413
Shitcoin Minimalist
Got mine today, pretty and larger / heavier than I expected  Smiley
I'd love to add a couple of these to the Museum
Pages:
Jump to: