Pages:
Author

Topic: 2 Ethereum or 15 NEO for long term - page 12. (Read 25784 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
July 16, 2018, 11:29:32 AM
Ethereum is one of the main dinosaurs of the crypto world. The capitalization and liquidity of Ethereum is supported not only by the community's faith as it often happens with other altcoins. Ethereum is really a technologically successful project, you can measure the success of Ethereum by analyzing the number of successful ICO held on its basis. Now the sharp growth of Ethereum is holding back the solution of the main issue of scalability - who will be the first in the race of the decade will pack the time. But it is worth mentioning that Buterin announced its three trump cards that will become the locomotive for the entire crypto industry is sharding Casper and plasma
Jr.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Blockchain with a Purpose
July 16, 2018, 11:25:57 AM
Just share your capital. In fact, these two platforms are the most promising of all! They will grow very much and investors will work well for them.

They are indeed promising. But for your convenience, I think ETH would be the best choice over this two, but just a suggestion, for me it is ETH since every transaction I made ETH payment is always on the list so I always go for it.
Activity: 198
July 16, 2018, 11:20:46 AM
The best chice is - 1 Ethereum and 1 Neo for a long term)
July 16, 2018, 11:05:04 AM
I do rather to hodl ethereum. I think ethereum has advantage. The main advantage is so many coin use ethereum blockchain before mainnet release or gonna be token at erc20 like dgd, bat, pay, and many more. But, you can collect both of them cause neo still has potential too as china's ethereum.
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
July 16, 2018, 09:15:05 AM
These are very good coin to invest in and hold for long term and I believe if you invest in any of these two coin, you will make reasonable profit by the time you sell at higher price, so it is left for you to make the decision of which to invest in yourself because you own the money.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
July 16, 2018, 09:09:24 AM
I think you should split your money this way : You should buy 1 ethereum and  should buy NEO with the rest of money. You can receive your point with this way.
Activity: 308
July 16, 2018, 08:58:21 AM
Without any doubt i choose 15 NEO, behind this coin is the future, it shows excellent results compared to the same ETH.
I do not want to offend NEO, but what is it that she shows that she is better than ETH? I agree that neo will give good growth when the market recovers. But this is not how it increases its merits before the ETH!
Activity: 101
July 12, 2018, 05:50:08 PM
Honestly I also confused.
Nowaday, cause of many altcoin using ETH. So I suggest to ETH.
Many new good project using ETH. See the Hydrogen. The price when airdrop was pumping. And now to be "big" altcoin.
But at the same time. Neo will probably something big with their future project like ETH.
Activity: 283
July 12, 2018, 04:32:53 PM
Without any doubt i choose 15 NEO, behind this coin is the future, it shows excellent results compared to the same ETH.
Activity: 126
July 12, 2018, 03:42:22 PM
If I choose only one coin, I would probably select ETH. I recognise NEO is a potential coin, but the NEO platform is just really popular in China. In my country, most people never know about the NEO platform application
July 12, 2018, 03:32:35 PM
Take 75% of your money Ethereum, and for the remainder buy NEO. Now Ethereum is more popular and therefore it should be much more in your investment portfolio.
Activity: 581
Merit: 108
July 12, 2018, 01:39:46 PM
Without putting into consideration the price of these cryptocurrencies, I honestly don't see NEO challenging as its still unpopular despite falling in the same category as Ethereum unless NEO invests more in marketing this coin it will come second in choosing between the two and in the long term I see Ethereums support base growing massively living Neo in no mans land.
Activity: 78
July 12, 2018, 01:31:20 PM
I want to invest in Ethereum or NEO for next two years, need $15k

Is is better to hold 2 Ethereum or 15 NEO till 2020?

IMO, NEO can reach $1000 easily this year but its hard for Ethereum to reach $10k till 2020.

What do you suggest?
I suggest you to hold Neo for two years than Etherium.Cause neo will reach very quickly than eth.
Activity: 196
July 12, 2018, 01:11:04 PM
No doubt, I choose 15 Neo coins, and this choice is fully realized. ETH will not give you much profit even if the market changes trend, unlike NEO.
Activity: 418
Merit: 103
July 12, 2018, 09:19:21 AM
Should probably NEO 15. because in the future. I find that NEO is better than ETH platform. And now it is gradually doing that. With NEO prices going down and very cheap.
Activity: 845
July 12, 2018, 08:13:19 AM
both are good coins. i suggest to divide your capital to buy them
that's the good decision to reduce your lose
I agree that dividing investment into many places is safer, we must always be sure that if putting money in one place then the place is broken then all the money will be lost.
Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 12, 2018, 07:59:11 AM
both are good coins. i suggest to divide your capital to buy them
that's the good decision to reduce your lose
Activity: 181
Merit: 13
July 12, 2018, 07:51:08 AM

IMO, NEO can reach $1000 easily this year but its hard for Ethereum to reach $10k till 2020.

What do you suggest?

Time changed so quickly, do you feel now NEO will reach $1000 by end of year Smiley
I think crypto space is very volatile and predicting it for a longer run is based on bull runs only. We also need to see the technology and partnerships and going by this I can safely say that ETH is much ahead of NEO. There's still lot to be done on NEO front to get to beat ETH. But it's a good project and you can have a position in NEO too, I too have some tokens of NEO but not as much as ETH.
copper member
Activity: 196
July 12, 2018, 12:32:05 AM
I really like the ethereum and I use it constantly to trade in decentralized exchange but in fact the good thing would be to have both of them stored NEO + 2 ETH in a cold computer-type wallet without access to the network, because you will not regret if you save both
Activity: 397
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 01:48:45 AM

What do you suggest?
Strategic comparison mate. But in the crypto world everything is possible. From my opinion NEO is promising than ETH because NEO is china based company and it has great project so after two or three years NEO will hit more than 1k USD and ETH has also chance to grow up and reach new value. But i like NEO for long term Investment than ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: