Pages:
Author

Topic: 2 Ethereum or 15 NEO for long term - page 15. (Read 25784 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 09:49:31 AM
In my opinion, you should choose 2 ETH, because ETh can give you high profit and they are extremely safe. They are used to buy other tokens, so they are more popular than NEO.

Honestly, I do not see a lot of difference here. Just compare the charts of these cryptocurrencies, and you will see that they are alike. Therefore, but both of them.
Activity: 172
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 01:32:08 PM
maybe by holding ETH and buying NEO buy is a very good decision because for me both have enormous potential in the future that will give you many advantages
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 25, 2018, 01:29:33 PM
I think it's better to invest in NEO. He has a very strong community and he is considered the most powerful competitor for Ethereum. If you choose from these two coins, I will choose NEO!

I also think that NEO will overtake ETH and possibly this year. Personally, I bought NEO for a long time and I think that in 2 years it will cost very much
Activity: 126
June 25, 2018, 01:13:15 PM
I think it's better to invest in NEO. He has a very strong community and he is considered the most powerful competitor for Ethereum. If you choose from these two coins, I will choose NEO!
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
June 25, 2018, 01:06:48 PM
I want to invest in Ethereum or NEO for next two years, need $15k

Is is better to hold 2 Ethereum or 15 NEO till 2020?

IMO, NEO can reach $1000 easily this year but its hard for Ethereum to reach $10k till 2020.

What do you suggest?

Both are good potential coins but i'll still prefer Ethereum to hold for long term. As the market is currently in a dip, Ethereum being the second most popular crypto and with market capital of $54 billion, seems like a more safer and profitable choice. The coin has a very advanced blockchain and secure cryptography. Also, it has one of the best development teams behind it. It has also been adopted by Microsoft, Intel and has the potential to cross $1500 by the end of 2018. The coin is a good one and you can expect great returns from it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
June 25, 2018, 12:25:36 PM
Both coins are good for investment and have the potential of price growth.

I will buy both ETH and Neo, you can spilt your investment and buy each of them with 50% of your capital.
Activity: 308
June 25, 2018, 11:15:44 AM
Neo has a great potential and will continue to rise. But the value of Ethereum will rise in the coming years. So I think you can get both.
This is perhaps one of the best tips that I've read here. I also think that this is one of the best solutions at the moment.
Activity: 128
June 23, 2018, 04:34:38 AM
Ethereum and NEO are very good coins and have a bright future, I see now many ICO projects that use this second coin network so I am sure the future of these two coins is very bright but if it is required to choose one I suggest to choose 2 Ethereum because I think Ethereum is more reliable in the future.
Activity: 154
June 23, 2018, 04:18:32 AM
comparison between  Eth and Neo i would prefer Neo in first place in buying and holding the reason is Neo price is expected to 500 dollars in the next bull run market is expected to turn positive in the coming days Neo has fair chances for profit
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 03:21:01 AM
I see the development of Ethereum is very good and now increasingly popular, so I think Ethereum is more promising than NEO, I suggest you still keep your 2 Ethereum for investment.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 23, 2018, 02:33:01 AM
In my opinion, you should choose 2 ETH, because ETh can give you high profit and they are extremely safe. They are used to buy other tokens, so they are more popular than NEO.

Agreed. The price of NEO relative to ETH has dropped a lot recently.

Well there may come w time when it'll be the other way around right? That's how the market moves. If you have the capability for it, why not diversify. Having both neo and eth is better than choosing between the two
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
June 22, 2018, 09:37:39 PM
Ethereum I think is more promising than NEO so I recommend to keep 2 Ethereum, Ethereum is the second best coin after Bitcoin and now Ethereum are getting popular so I'm sure the future of Ethereum is brighter.
Activity: 62
June 22, 2018, 09:27:38 PM

Agreed. The price of NEO relative to ETH has dropped a lot recently.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
June 19, 2018, 04:13:52 AM
I want to invest in Ethereum or NEO for next two years, need $15k

Is is better to hold 2 Ethereum or 15 NEO till 2020?

IMO, NEO can reach $1000 easily this year but its hard for Ethereum to reach $10k till 2020.

What do you suggest?

The logic between low value coins reach higher highs is sound, however, you have to look at the actual potential of the coin and not just it's value. Ethereum has a much brighter future because it has all the ingredients for success (active dev team, real world use case, mass adoption). On the other hand, based on today's rates, NEO is starting to look like a real solid BUY because it just recently dumped itself to bits. I guess it's also about timing your buy order.
Activity: 140
June 19, 2018, 03:24:42 AM
Activity: 490
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
June 18, 2018, 10:32:42 AM
It is necessary to look at this market as a percentage increase. My preference is 15 neo. Neo's developments are also seen. Yet during the crawl, I think ethereum will take its place.
Activity: 308
June 18, 2018, 10:25:14 AM
Now you can also buy the EOS it is very promising, many believe that it will be 3 crypto currency and I think they think so for a reason.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 523
June 16, 2018, 09:12:23 AM
I would buy both coins. It seems to me that they are very reliable and promising. Especially NEO. It seems to me that this coin can give a good percentage of growth.
Activity: 224
June 16, 2018, 08:58:56 AM
I have a special relationship to the NEO coin, as about 80% of the total capital I keep in this coin. ETH is weak now.
Activity: 110
June 16, 2018, 08:44:23 AM
I think you can choose to invest in Neo for neo proven it’s good potential to increase in price and reach it’s high peak by the end of this year. Though ETH for me is more safer and secure to invest with!
Pages:
Jump to: