Pages:
Author

Topic: [20+ BTC PAYING]{CoinBooster.io} Earn UP TO 67m Sats Per Day / 35% SALE ENDS 24h - page 34. (Read 52773 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Waiting for today compensation for lvl4.  Grin
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
i had the same problem,but when reload a few time it's work Smiley

i have tried twice, reload again and waiting some minutes but still not work
i think some people try to withdraw in same time
copper member

just follow up
when you will give compensation for level 3 ?

im waiting it, also
when you've fixed the error withdraw ?

Hey trinaldao, which error are you having? The one that goes to a blank page after hitting the withdraw button? If so, wait a few minutes and try again. This seems to happen when there are a lot of simultaneous requests being made. I've made 6 payout requests now, some of which happened right after I hit the withdraw button, but some of them, I had to hit it numerous times or wait a few minutes before requesting again. Hope this helps!

yes after i click withdraw i get blank screen
im waiting some minute and try again, but still get blank screen ?
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
just refresh , try again or wait a lil while... might be due to too many requests.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
i had the same problem,but when reload a few time it's work Smiley
Activity: 180
There's a bug on withdrawal, it's not working.
Activity: 882
Merit: 976

just follow up

im waiting it, also

Hey trinaldao, which error are you having? The one that goes to a blank page after hitting the withdraw button? If so, wait a few minutes and try again. This seems to happen when there are a lot of simultaneous requests being made. I've made 6 payout requests now, some of which happened right after I hit the withdraw button, but some of them, I had to hit it numerous times or wait a few minutes before requesting again. Hope this helps!
Activity: 6
ok the following compensations have been issued so far

level 13 member +50760000 sats
level 7 member +1205280 sats
level 6 member +736560 sats
level 5 member +551880 sats

these have already been added to all eligible users balances

for the level 4 and below, we will issue those tomorrow. we appreciate your patience  Smiley

just follow up

im waiting it, also

yes, level 4 here
still waiting Smiley
copper member
ok the following compensations have been issued so far

level 13 member +50760000 sats
level 7 member +1205280 sats
level 6 member +736560 sats
level 5 member +551880 sats

these have already been added to all eligible users balances

for the level 4 and below, we will issue those tomorrow. we appreciate your patience  Smiley

just follow up

im waiting it, also
Activity: 42
its amazing that this is the very few sites out like this pay immediately back unlike some other ones.
sifter can you proceed to ticket 563 please?
Activity: 50
After reading through this thread, and this may be slightly off-topic, but here a few of my thoughts:

• If you're going to say shit like "this site is a scam", either you back it up with documentation/screenshots/proof, or you get reprimanded for crying wolf. If you're going to accuse a site of being a scam, at least have the proof to back it up. A simply accusation like that is enough to plant a seed large enough that could devastate the reputation of a website. Luckily, Coinbooster and sifter have earned their reputation for the past few weeks, and all the naysayers just look like idiots when they keep calling the site a scam. The best thing to do when you see idiots calling a site a scam without proof is just to hit the Ignore link under their name. Problem solved.
  • The site was never hacked, so stop saying that it was hacked. The DevSoft asshole WingTsun posted "vulnerabilities" about the site in order to gain access to it, in which doing so, changed the withdrawal address of all withdraws to redirect to his btc address. He's a fucking idiot for not creating a new wallet, and using the very same btc address that he's publicized before, so I truly hope he gets scrutinized and dragged through the mud for his dishonesty and douchebaggery. Again, Coinbooster.io was not hacked; sifter was scammed. And he's stated that he's going to make it right, out of his pocket. Class act, right there.
  • Everyone who is a free user asking for compensation, please just shut your fucking mouth. Coinbooster is currently one of the highest paying bitcoin sites around, and as a free user, you should be happy that the site didn't just disappear, and that admin actually spent all that time and energy and resources fixing it. If you are a free user and feel entitled to compensation for the downtime, I hope you realize how incredibly greedy you sound.
  • Long live sifter.
  • Viva la Coinbooster.io!

Thanks for your words, it's very touching to see some people show so much support for us even though our launch was very rough and we encountered (and still have some) many issues  Smiley

we are trying to be very informative and communicative through this thread and on our helpdesk, some people just need to really read through the posts or even just the simple announcements plastered on our website itself.

we are definitely not scam and foresee a very long life for coinbooster.

Really great post, man!

If all of us will truly support this site, we can "foresee a very long life for coinbooster" as the Admin has posted.
Activity: 11
After reading through this thread, and this may be slightly off-topic, but here a few of my thoughts:

• If you're going to say shit like "this site is a scam", either you back it up with documentation/screenshots/proof, or you get reprimanded for crying wolf. If you're going to accuse a site of being a scam, at least have the proof to back it up. A simply accusation like that is enough to plant a seed large enough that could devastate the reputation of a website. Luckily, Coinbooster and sifter have earned their reputation for the past few weeks, and all the naysayers just look like idiots when they keep calling the site a scam. The best thing to do when you see idiots calling a site a scam without proof is just to hit the Ignore link under their name. Problem solved.
  • The site was never hacked, so stop saying that it was hacked. The DevSoft asshole WingTsun posted "vulnerabilities" about the site in order to gain access to it, in which doing so, changed the withdrawal address of all withdraws to redirect to his btc address. He's a fucking idiot for not creating a new wallet, and using the very same btc address that he's publicized before, so I truly hope he gets scrutinized and dragged through the mud for his dishonesty and douchebaggery. Again, Coinbooster.io was not hacked; sifter was scammed. And he's stated that he's going to make it right, out of his pocket. Class act, right there.
  • Everyone who is a free user asking for compensation, please just shut your fucking mouth. Coinbooster is currently one of the highest paying bitcoin sites around, and as a free user, you should be happy that the site didn't just disappear, and that admin actually spent all that time and energy and resources fixing it. If you are a free user and feel entitled to compensation for the downtime, I hope you realize how incredibly greedy you sound.
  • Long live sifter.

Thanks for your words, it's very touching to see some people show so much support for us even though our launch was very rough and we encountered (and still have some) many issues  Smiley

we are trying to be very informative and communicative through this thread and on our helpdesk, some people just need to really read through the posts or even just the simple announcements plastered on our website itself.

This really touched me, thanks for such an awesome post Joe!
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
CoinBooster Rep

• Long live sifter.

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
CoinBooster Rep
so is this facuet over due to the recent attack or whats going on..

not over at all  Smiley i think we are one of the best paying faucets currently with the least intrusive advertisements (no popups, no popunders, no video ads, no force click/force ads)
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
Still working and paying.
Got my 0.002 payment from admin's pocket because DevSoft received my payment.
Activity: 27
Activity: 358
Merit: 250

• Long live sifter.

AMEN BRO! True words spoken.

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

• Long live sifter.
sifter what's happening for users who have a lvl 7 since few days and pay for an higher upgrade ? What's the logic about old/new deposits ?

if you previous upgraded, you have two options:

1) upgrade to the next higher level and the upgrade for that upgrade will take over. Then your lower level upgrade  will continue after the higher level one ends.

2) submit a ticket to us so we will help you process upgrade manually. You can pay the price difference between the two upgrades for this option and your upgrade term will be adjusted accordingly to how many days left with your current level upgrade.

Submitted: TY8-NZZ-XXXX
Pages:
Jump to: