Pages:
Author

Topic: [20+ BTC PAYING]{CoinBooster.io} Earn UP TO 67m Sats Per Day / 35% SALE ENDS 24h - page 36. (Read 52773 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Everyone please give user devsoft negative trust: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/devsoft-544482

he has stolen from coinbooster and thus had tried to steal from the community by scamming a faucet

for shame!

Create a thread on the scam accusation section mate , so those with DT can tag him else his profile wont show red.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
CoinBooster Rep
Everyone please give user devsoft negative trust: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/devsoft-544482

he has stolen from coinbooster and thus had tried to steal from the community by scamming a faucet

for shame!
CoinBooster Rep
Yes, withdrawal is working well, i just withdrawed 200.000 satoshis and it comes to my address.

confirm admin pleas

withdrawals should be working now

please try, everyone is getting their withdrawals now
Activity: 150
Works here too, the withdrawls that is Smiley
Give devsoft a negative trust. Just do it, he would stole from all forum.
Yes, withdrawal is working well, i just withdrawed 200.000 satoshis and it comes to my address.

confirm admin pleas

My withdrawals went through earlier without issues : https://blockchain.info/tx/f398bd186d453f9bc854287d3d8482dd0479d329be70ee46974b41df412dbaca ; so its safe to withdraw now.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0

confirm admin pleas
I'm gonna withdraw. Is it safe??
CoinBooster Rep
Hi Sifter, its sure to withdraw now, or we have to wait?

should be safe now

site never had any serious vulnerability

we were just scammed

luckily we hold most of our reserve in cold wallet so he did not able to scam funds out of my main wallet

This faucet will become One of the Most Important and referential sites That Cover the world of bitcoin . I will uphold you with banners in my blog ! Great Admin!

ps: admin where I find the ID transaction to require 5,000 satoshi ?

did you request withdraw in the last 6-7 hours? submit a ticket to us for it if you're missing the payment, we will look it up for you
Withdrawals are no longer re-routing now , seems to be fixed
Activity: 14

should be safe now

we were just scammed

luckily we hold most of our reserve in cold wallet so he did not able to scam funds out of my main wallet

This faucet will become One of the Most Important and referential sites That Cover the world of bitcoin . I will uphold you with banners in my blog ! Great Admin!

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
WE HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY DEVSOFT

He  posted some "vulernabilities" to gain access to our site to steal our BTC.

In total he stole about 0.8 BTC worth of payments

but no worry, we will compensate all users who lost a withdraw. I just need to ask anyone who withdrew a payment and didn't gett it in the last 5-6 hours to submit a ticket and we will send the missing payment to you.

WE WILL ENDURE THIS LOSS, NOT YOU! IT WAS OUR MISTAKE TO TRUST A SCAMMER.
I already send you a ticket with the amount and my address. Please check  Smiley
CoinBooster Rep

should be safe now

we were just scammed

Activity: 14

CoinBooster Rep
Dont withdraw guys, that address belongs to Devsoft / Wingtsun

The guy who posted the site's vulnerability earlier .. its a man in the middle attack

WE HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY DEVSOFT

He  posted some "vulernabilities" to gain access to our site to steal our BTC.

In total he stole about 0.8 BTC worth of payments

but no worry, we will compensate all users who lost a withdraw. I just need to ask anyone who withdrew a payment and didn't gett it in the last 5-6 hours to submit a ticket and we will send the missing payment to you.

WE WILL ENDURE THIS LOSS, NOT YOU! IT WAS OUR MISTAKE TO TRUST A SCAMMER.
Dont withdraw guys, that address belongs to Devsoft / Wingtsun

The guy who posted the site's vulnerability earlier .. its a man in the middle attack

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/wingtsun-548357
Activity: 1064
This is most likely a hack rather than a scam, as someone did post a vulnerability scan (And found a bunch of vulnerabilities, which were sent to sifter) of the site a few hours ago, and someone likely ran with it.

+1

The address has only had 1 deposit in the last half hour. If it ends here than it appears the hacker got away with about 0.75 btc.
Activity: 12
we're checking on this now guys

You should block the Withdraw till this is fixed.
CoinBooster Rep
we're checking on this now guys
Pages:
Jump to: