Pages:
Author

Topic: [20+ BTC PAYING]{CoinBooster.io} Earn UP TO 67m Sats Per Day / 35% SALE ENDS 24h - page 37. (Read 52773 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
it's the admin address    Grin
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
This is most likely a hack rather than a scam, as someone did post a vulnerability scan (And found a bunch of vulnerabilities, which were sent to sifter) of the site a few hours ago, and someone likely ran with it.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
How was I supposed to know there was some guy stealing the Withdrawals, I checked earlier today and everyone said it was working fine, so I withdrew my balance and then poof its gone to some random guy.  You can't expect everyone to check the forum every couple of minutes.
Don't need to check everytime. Just check before investing or requesting a withdraw.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

Its not all from today. at least 2.5 btc of it is from before the website even opened.
Activity: 12
This hacker is getting super rich!! STOP WITHDRAWING.

WHERE IS ADMIN?

Summary
Address   15JMukem8wNPug71M64iwQ8zp9SpfCiEwJ

No. Transactions:   118   

Total Received   3.38284624 BTC   

Activity: 630
How was I supposed to know there was some guy stealing the Withdrawals, I checked earlier today and everyone said it was working fine, so I withdrew my balance and then poof its gone to some random guy.  You can't expect everyone to check the forum every couple of minutes.
This is BS first the site is down for a day and a half then I finally am able to claim and someone hacks my WD address and steals my BTC. Absolutely insane.  
I did not receive me BTC supposed to go here 1E3KDbo4Qmp5ZQcqxoorDpw5t6dQ2CLeHv and went to 15JMukem8wNPug71M64iwQ8zp9SpfCiEwJ instead.
Activity: 14
Trying to understand what you just asked about level 13? Smiley

Hi,

sorry , I wrote if in the future will add new levels , after level 13 ? Sorry, i'm italian Smiley i used the Google Translator ahaha
If this 15JMukem8wNPug71M64iwQ8zp9SpfCiEwJ address which of course seems to be a type of hack, not Withdraw! and aviasar the administrator to find out what is happening, everyone you going on this?  Huh

Holly crap.. STOP WITHDRAWING GUYS!

This hacker address has had 11 deposits in the last 10 minutes alone!!

Another 10 withdraws made to that address in last 5 minutes....
If this 15JMukem8wNPug71M64iwQ8zp9SpfCiEwJ address which of course seems to be a type of hack, not Withdraw! and aviasar the administrator to find out what is happening, everyone you going on this?  Huh

Holly crap.. STOP WITHDRAWING GUYS!

This hacker address has had 11 deposits in the last 10 minutes alone!!
Activity: 7
Activity: 2
Yes, i think the faucet was hacked, all payment are send to 15JMukem8wNPug71M64iwQ8zp9SpfCiEwJ .
I lost my Temp
80 000 sat flying Kiss
legendary
I guess they got "hacked" and someone changed the system to receive all payments on this wallet. Scam incoming maybe?
There probrema withdrawal request , but it not in that direction has been changed !! speck to admin  Huh

same thing 
      15JMukem8wNPug71M64iwQ8zp9SpfCiEwJ

what's that
Activity: 7
There probrema withdrawal request , but it not in that direction has been changed !! speck to admin  Huh
legendary
Wtf? I requested a withdraw but you guys send the bitcoins to another wallet. I'm 100% sure I put my correct wallet and I checked to be sure. I see the a lot of btc payments are being sended to the scammer address.

Another proof I didn't put this address is this print, this is all wallets I ever put to withdraw and my browser save all of then after a withdraw and you can't see this wallet. http://prntscr.com/8rpyr1
Pages:
Jump to: