Pages:
Author

Topic: [20+ BTC PAYING]{CoinBooster.io} Earn UP TO 67m Sats Per Day / 35% SALE ENDS 24h - page 35. (Read 52773 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
CoinBooster Rep
sifter what's happening for users who have a lvl 7 since few days and pay for an higher upgrade ? What's the logic about old/new deposits ?

if you previous upgraded, you have two options:

1) upgrade to the next higher level and the upgrade for that upgrade will take over. Then your lower level upgrade  will continue after the higher level one ends.

2) submit a ticket to us so we will help you process upgrade manually. You can pay the price difference between the two upgrades for this option and your upgrade term will be adjusted accordingly to how many days left with your current level upgrade.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
sifter what's happening for users who have a lvl 7 since few days and pay for an higher upgrade ? What's the logic about old/new deposits ?
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Good and appropriate answer Admin!
CoinBooster Rep
No wonder, a primitive site, no protection, no SSL. I think if he will want, he can hack this site again.

the site was never hacked.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
No wonder, a primitive site, no protection, no SSL. I think if he will want, he can hack this site again.
To begin...

The sites uses at least 2 cookies, one for saving email and another one for the password and both of them are not encrypted... Bad coding  Angry
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
sifter I can take a look vs a lvl 13  Grin

I was a php dev for a huge p*** website for 1year and half, I think I have enough skill to check your code and see if there is security issues (php code only, not server , I am not an expert on webservers).

yeah nice try Smiley any development should only be passed to a reputable developer here since the site is already up and running. It will be different for a fresh site.
Activity: 14
Hi Sifter, its sure to withdraw now, or we have to wait?

should be safe now

site never had any serious vulnerability

we were just scammed

luckily we hold most of our reserve in cold wallet so he did not able to scam funds out of my main wallet

This faucet will become One of the Most Important and referential sites That Cover the world of bitcoin . I will uphold you with banners in my blog ! Great Admin!

ps: admin where I find the ID transaction to require 5,000 satoshi ?

did you request withdraw in the last 6-7 hours? submit a ticket to us for it if you're missing the payment, we will look it up for you

Ah ok admin, wait 6-7 hours before, after contact the support. Thanks
sifter I can take a look by exchanging my lvl 7 for a lvl 13  Grin

I was a php dev for a huge p*** website during 1 year and half, I think I have enough skill to check your code and see if there is security issues (php code only, not server , I am not an expert on webservers).
CoinBooster Rep
Brovo Dev.

I for one volunteer to forgo any reparations that were going to be given due to the site downtime as a paying member.
Keep my share for yourself, and keep up the good work.  Cool     Maybe look more into security though Wink

so far site security seems to be fine at least nothing serious that would incur a hack, we were just scammed and the fault lies with me because i trusted a newbie

we'll possibly get a actual security expert to really test if the site has any serious vulnerabilities but your words of support are very appreciated here  Smiley
Activity: 1064
Dont withdraw guys, that address belongs to Devsoft / Wingtsun

The guy who posted the site's vulnerability earlier .. its a man in the middle attack

WE HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY DEVSOFT

He  posted some "vulernabilities" to gain access to our site to steal our BTC.

In total he stole about 0.8 BTC worth of payments

but no worry, we will compensate all users who lost a withdraw. I just need to ask anyone who withdrew a payment and didn't gett it in the last 5-6 hours to submit a ticket and we will send the missing payment to you.

WE WILL ENDURE THIS LOSS, NOT YOU! IT WAS OUR MISTAKE TO TRUST A SCAMMER.

Brovo Dev.

I for one volunteer to forgo any reparations that were going to be given due to the site downtime as a paying member.
Keep my share for yourself, and keep up the good work.  Cool     Maybe look more into security though Wink
Activity: 7
I already send you a ticket with the amount and my address. Please check

Tracking ID:   DYQ-QNZ-P55L (Ticket number: 553)

in a matter of the lost of Withdraw thank you admin  Smiley
Activity: 150
Trying to understand what you just asked about level 13? Smiley

Hi,

sorry , I wrote if in the future will add new levels , after level 13 ? Sorry, i'm italian Smiley i used the Google Translator ahaha

Ohh then i understand, google translator aint the best tool to use Smiley
We can only hope that there will be more levels, if more join and support the site it is not impossible Smiley
Activity: 12
Withdrawal is not working

Blank page again...

I got that too.. alot of people trying to withdraw now, try again..
I tried a couple of times and got it to work Smiley

yes good point, a lot of people right now are trying to withdraw at once since it's working again so it's causing some load

just wait maybe 5-10 mins and try again, theres no limit to how many times u can withdraw anyways

Yes, rushy withdrawal was the reason.

I just gave a negative to DevSoft, but I guess only we both did that his Trust is just -2. More people need to do that
CoinBooster Rep

Blank page again...

yes good point, a lot of people right now are trying to withdraw at once since it's working again so it's causing some load

just wait maybe 5-10 mins and try again, theres no limit to how many times u can withdraw anyways
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
DevSoft is also admin of DoubleBitcoin and probrably DoubleBits, 2 ponzi who scammed a lot of people some time ago. Now he is selling btc ponzi scripts. This kind of people is the worse kind of the society. What a shame  Sad
Activity: 150

Blank page again...

Activity: 126

Blank page again...

Try it for second and third time. I just withdraw and it's working.
Activity: 12

Blank page again...
Pages:
Jump to: