Pages:
Author

Topic: 2000$ to invest - page 12. (Read 3067 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 10:42:59 PM
Although it was stated already I would like to say my opinion to your topic. Prl is something developed for success in the market place to actual uses of its design gaol. Eth is another coin that was proven already. Even you part your money to avail some coins you can have it as long as it is according to your budget.
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
March 19, 2018, 07:29:36 PM
2000$ is really a good fund to make rich. the potential portfolio i wanna recommend you are BTC, XRP, WPR and INS. with this portfolio, i believe you can get big money in the future

Not really and it depends actually - $2000 could be very big capital already by some people but that is just a small amount to others. It is really a personal perspective and financial status and outlook in life.

Although that money could potentially grow when the price of bitcoin and other altcoins that you invested keeps increasing in price like what we have witnessed in the past few years.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
March 19, 2018, 06:36:10 PM
can suggest 2 or 3 coin with good potential and team . no ico .

I have listed down the top most coins which would in turn fill you wallet with huge profits if you invest in them.

NEM
LTC
NEO
ETH
BTC
IDH
DEHEDGE
JNT

Get into CMS and find out the ratio of each coin. Few listed above are new ICOs. Cheers...
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
March 19, 2018, 06:26:22 PM
2000$ is really a good fund to make rich. the potential portfolio i wanna recommend you are BTC, XRP, WPR and INS. with this portfolio, i believe you can get big money in the future
Activity: 140
March 19, 2018, 06:21:54 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on ICO stage right now and already on the exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
March 19, 2018, 08:51:26 AM
Only 3 coins come to mind with a really great future, this is the Throne, Neo and Nemo. I bet the bet on them, at least one of them, but one hundred percent will shoot.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
March 19, 2018, 01:53:36 AM
Perhaps you still need to look for new ICO and buy at the presale stage. This is a solo investment, but given the situation on the market, most likely you will not be able to earn a lot.
There are many potential ICOs and coins but no one can give him good profits after some time except one. It would be best for him to invest in that currency which has the largest community of supporters and has gained the most vale so far. Not only this but remained at the top of crypto coins since beginning and bears the brightest future. I am talking about none other than bitcoin. It should be the first priority of any investor to become rich quickly.
Activity: 204
March 18, 2018, 01:47:53 PM

XSH   Shield

Activity: 217
Merit: 1
March 18, 2018, 12:11:48 PM

With the amount of money to be invested, you need to think more about it. It's an opportune time to invest with that amount, since it's
red all over the market. I suggest you research more on what coin besides BTC and ETH, since these two are truly the safest coins for
your money to invest in today.  Litecoin seems very popular, it's floating in the top 10 coins around today and maybe it will be a
good choice. But to be rationally straight if you are having second thoughts on the choices available, your better off with Bitcoins and
Ethereum. And when you do made your choice and purchased them, it will take some time to profit from them. Although they will prove
to be the best investments your $2000 can buy with current market status and conditions.
Activity: 280
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
March 18, 2018, 04:54:27 AM
Yes. Your money is more than enough to buy and hold any one penny. I think you should buy Ripple or Dash, Litecoin. These 3 coin features Bitcoin superiority as fast transaction, low cost. These coins are considered by experts to be a potential market in Crypto in the next few years. I think you analyze and invest in them.
Activity: 311
March 18, 2018, 04:44:08 AM
Better buy bitcoin and some top alts ethereum, neo, nem. But I think bear market is not over yet, so prepare to hold at least 1 year maybe more and you will be rewarded.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
March 18, 2018, 02:04:33 AM

The market for crypto is red, the price of the altcoin has decreased, this is a very good time for you to invest in crypto. $ 2000 is not a small amount, you should invest this money into crypto right now. The thing you need to do is choose a potential altcoin on the coinmarketcap. I advise you to invest in BTC, ETH, or LTC. Buy and patiently hold them for a long time, I believe your money will be a lot more after a few years.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
March 18, 2018, 01:39:51 AM

BCH, Mark,m and ETH are the best coin now including Bitcoin. You can decide your investment into four and invest.  These coins will certainly bring a huge profit in short while. Growth of these coins are healthy though a ling dump is seen in current correction. So move forward and invest in these coins.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
March 17, 2018, 11:32:17 PM
I recommend to you to check out about minexcoin (MNX), it has a parking mainnet website called minexbank. Get your profit by parking daily, weekly, monthly and a year. Very professional development team and the delivery is awesome!
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
March 17, 2018, 10:55:33 PM
In my opinion, I would like to suggest that the coins which has a good potential and legitimate ones are bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin. These three coins is good for investment because it shows a lot of potential for its each own future. All of these coins have a good pricing in the market but not now because most of all coins are very cheap for now in the market so I say if you want to invest, you go buy some coins like bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin. All of the prices of these coins will increased for sure.
Not sure at this time but if you have faith in BTC, ETH, and LTC for a long time then this is definitely the best chance to earn the best profit because I am sure in time The market will tend to increase and will be stable until the end of this year. All is just predictable and let time respond for everyone
Activity: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 17, 2018, 08:57:21 PM
In my opinion, I would like to suggest that the coins which has a good potential and legitimate ones are bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin. These three coins is good for investment because it shows a lot of potential for its each own future. All of these coins have a good pricing in the market but not now because most of all coins are very cheap for now in the market so I say if you want to invest, you go buy some coins like bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin. All of the prices of these coins will increased for sure.
Activity: 350
Merit: 105
March 17, 2018, 02:29:17 PM
Well, You can check these neo, nano and nem. They have good potential and good support team, make your own research so you can choose which is the best to invest on. You got $2000 capital, for me that's is a huge money and you can choose 5 to 8 coins to invest. You can put bitcoin and ethereum for more profit to earn. 
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
March 17, 2018, 02:06:44 PM
NEM, IOTA, DCN, TRX are good coin to invest. Just throw the money in, wait for 1 years, your money will get double or even triple or more.
Activity: 168
Honesty is the best policy
March 17, 2018, 01:42:19 PM
many references you can learn before investing. and in coinmarketcap you can see a lot of altcoin there that you can choose one or a few it depends on your own choice
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
March 17, 2018, 01:42:10 PM
It depends on how long you want to invest. In a long term, definitely worth buying eth. In addition, promising coins are neo or iota.
Pages:
Jump to: