Pages:
Author

Topic: 2000$ to invest - page 11. (Read 3067 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
April 23, 2018, 11:39:06 AM
can suggest 2 or 3 coin with good potential and team . no ico .

There are a lot of good coins out there. Do your own research, you can also try investing in ACC( Accelerator Network), ADB (Adbank), WPR (WePower). This altcoins are great, they have a good dev team, good advisors, an active community and a good potential in the long-run. Feel free to read through their whitepaper before investing.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
April 23, 2018, 11:29:22 AM
First of all you should do your own research, if you list the subcodes that I see future and potential;

VeChain (VEN)
DIW
Ripple (XRP)
Litecoin (LTC)

As I said before, this is not an investment recommendation;
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
April 23, 2018, 10:55:51 AM
for this amount you are the coin with the low price of the recommendation so you have a chance to make more profit.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
April 23, 2018, 10:44:20 AM

i would suggest dent, crypterium and hacken. its up to you to research but i personally invested on those coins and i have a big trust on it.
let me give you a hint on hacken, since it has low marketcap, it would easily go up if there is a good news regarding the coin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
April 23, 2018, 10:33:31 AM
REBL, NEO and SONM. REBL will have Q3 masternodes, so it will definetely growth, SONM is undervalued comparing to Golem, and NEO is low-risky coin with 3% yearly interest.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
April 23, 2018, 10:00:48 AM
maybe I just have some list of coins that I think have good potential and also a good team. it is Ethereum, NEO, and NEM.
I have invested in them and hold them.
Activity: 378
Merit: 26
April 23, 2018, 09:50:06 AM
this is good money for investing. I would advise you to choose THEKEY or GLADIUS. I think this is an excellent investment
Activity: 434
April 23, 2018, 09:38:27 AM
With this money I think quite enough for you to invest in any penny. And now it's best to buy NEO or ETH, in my opinion these two coins are likely to rise in the future and match the amount you originally invested.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 08:05:08 AM
I would invest in NEO. You can buy 25-26 with $2000 at the moment
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
April 23, 2018, 07:35:04 AM
With $ 2000 money is quite good for you to enter the market, it's not much but enough for new entrants to the market. You can choose from 2 to 3 altcoin to invest, now is a good time for you to choose the best crypto for a low price. Remember to look carefully, refer to many sources before making investment decisions.

Make it also sure that you are not buying to all-time high price of a particular altcoin - better find or wait until your favorite altcoin price is experiencing some sort of dumping which makes it like buying on sale.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
March 23, 2018, 10:23:42 PM
Only 3 coins come to mind with a really great future, this is the Throne, Neo and Nemo. I bet the bet on them, at least one of them, but one hundred percent will shoot.

I have observed a great dependence of most of them on the behavior of bitcoin, so that diversify your valuable bitcoins in a wide portfolio of altcoins does not seem like the most advisable at the moment, therefore I would recommend holding your bitcoins as much as possible.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
March 23, 2018, 10:14:03 PM
You can try to buy cheap altcoin like waves , ripple, qtum and komodo this coin will increase the price in the future. Because this coin is a potential coin that can possible to become very high the price like hundreds dollars after few months or few years of waiting. Don't buy a coin who the price is very high because you can get some profit only because it's hard to increase very high because it's alreadg high.
Activity: 58
March 23, 2018, 08:31:13 PM
If you invested $2000 into Speedcash right now, that could be worth $200,000 by next March, heck maybe even $2,000,000. Why? One of the fastest coins around (as high as 2sec transaction time), privacy coin, low supply (<500,000), low market cap (<$1,000,000), now listed on 5 exchanges, great dev team that actually works and communicates with community, messaging and documents vault, etc. You can do your own research here http://www.scash.ml/ and also see this simple video on twitter https://twitter.com/speedcashmedia/status/977211656211222528
Activity: 308
March 23, 2018, 06:29:32 PM
With $ 2000 money is quite good for you to enter the market, it's not much but enough for new entrants to the market. You can choose from 2 to 3 altcoin to invest, now is a good time for you to choose the best crypto for a low price. Remember to look carefully, refer to many sources before making investment decisions.
Activity: 59
March 23, 2018, 05:53:45 PM

Aschcraw
NEO and NEMO are some of the most promising at the moment. To these two coins, you can add another Trone, also well, for its part.
brand new
Activity: 0
March 20, 2018, 12:34:04 AM
Smart contract platforms such as Ethereum (ETH) and NEO actually solve a real-world problem, by making existing systems better. For instance, through the trustless nature of smart contracts, processes such as voting and legal contracts between individuals suddenly become highly efficient and transparent processes.
Activity: 72
March 20, 2018, 12:37:22 AM
Maybe you can split your $2000 into 3 or 4 coins, for example:

- NEO
- Monero
- EOS or Cardano
- ETH

Good luck!
Activity: 994
March 20, 2018, 12:02:47 AM
can suggest 2 or 3 coins with good potential and team. no ico.
If I had that much money, I would have bought my favorite coins which I think the coins are worth in the future. My coin choices are Bitcoin, Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash coins. I hope these coins have a good future.
Of course the currency already has a good future and a great community and good development and is now just waiting to recover when the market is in turmoil.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
March 19, 2018, 11:02:28 PM
$ 2000 is not much money. You should only invest in the altcoin and focus only on it. You should not invest in big altcoins like ETH, BTC. They will not increase your profits, and they will pose a lot of risk to you.
Invest in NEO or ICX. The altcoins are popular with traders and attract a lot of whales.
Yes it is a pretty good alternative to investing, as you say that investing in high value coin is not a good choice. We should be able to choose a coin that has a low price so that the opportunity to be able to gain greater profits. It is indeed very risky, but the choice is still on you is to be able to achieve good results. Buying coins that have a high value can not make us comfortable because we will only get a chance that is not too high. I believe in what you say and I also believe in the choices I make.
This is interesting, just a few years ago 2000 will have been a good amount of money when bitcoin was valued at 200 you could have bought 10 bitcoins with that amount of money and you could have bought a bunch of ETH but now the prices are so high that now you need to use those 2000 to buy cheaper altcoins and hope for the best.
Activity: 602
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
March 19, 2018, 10:53:59 PM
can suggest 2 or 3 coins with good potential and team. no ico.
If I had that much money, I would have bought my favorite coins which I think the coins are worth in the future. My coin choices are Bitcoin, Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash coins. I hope these coins have a good future.
Pages:
Jump to: