Pages:
Author

Topic: 2000$ to invest - page 8. (Read 3039 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 05:33:12 PM
In my opinion, 2018 is a good year for investment, so I definitely need to define, I consider it a good choice of tokens, saw someone writing about Socratus.  Yes, it's a truly reliable company, so I advise you, I will not long describe your opinion, all the details can be found on them on the site.
May 22, 2018, 05:32:49 PM
first of all you need to determine the criteria for choosing a company.  of course, tokens, but there are many companies
The communion is very important for me when choosing a project.  For example, the company I recently discovered for myself.  Socratus - really cares about people.  They have a position like something like that:
Socratus community is the paramount and an inalienable component of the ecosystem. As
the balance between all participants is highly important for progress and evolution, rating
accounting module will be implemented. Socratus is fair relationship set of rules based on
core principles:
- the ecosystem is valuable for the community;
- the community is valuable for the ecosystem
May 22, 2018, 05:22:30 PM
Hey, guys! Here is my personal choice out of the projects that exist on the market today and I want to share it with you because I think it's a good investment The project I have recently discovered is called Socratus. Here is a list of benefits that seem very promising to me:

- Incubator laboratory  develops new insurance products. Every new concept will be trialled in a sandbox with most adherent participants before it goes public.
- Blockchain distributed ledger  provides transparent and secure transactions operating.
- Claims management  system based on smart contracts replaces standard manual claiming procedures and avoids human interaction.
- Oracles system ​obtains most faithful and promissory data from secured data source
- Payments processing connects to banking and cryptocurrencies APIs  for instant reimbursements. Integrations are provided by ready to go insurance products widgets, API and SDK for easy white label application.
- Business intelligence and data operating tools for more insurers engagement and profit.
- The platform aims to deliver most comfortable, fast and cheap relations between insurance
carriers, data providers, consumers and regulators.
- Socratus Platform runs on win-win rules
Activity: 46
May 22, 2018, 04:23:01 PM
I would go all in into the new decentral ponzi: https://fairponzi.github.io/
But only 1 or 2 days, and then play the winning amount.
Activity: 238
May 22, 2018, 03:40:51 PM
I can offer three coins at once - NEO,BNB and EOS. The prospects are huge, by the end of 2018, each will bring 200% profit at least.
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
May 22, 2018, 02:35:30 PM
1) CARDANO (ADA)

2) NEO

3) KMD

All safe long term holds. These are buy and hold plays, strictly for an investment mentality, and you can accumulate more if they drop.
Neo is one of the best coins for me too, it could even pump 3x more Times in my opinion in this year cause there is something big prepared so maybe it will go to the moon.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
May 22, 2018, 02:30:10 PM
1) CARDANO (ADA)

2) NEO

3) KMD

All safe long term holds. These are buy and hold plays, strictly for an investment mentality, and you can accumulate more if they drop.
three coins you choose and everything you suggest is good to buy and we collect as much as possible when the price falls, and for us to save for a long time, but I have a choice of coins as well that is,
1: NEO
2: EDO
3: BNB
these three coins I think are good for us to make long-term investments.
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
May 22, 2018, 02:05:04 PM
xrp neo ins These three coins are now very convenient for investing in fact they are always suitable for investing in this patio themselves.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1618
May 22, 2018, 01:53:38 PM
1) CARDANO (ADA)

2) NEO

3) KMD

May 22, 2018, 01:41:14 PM
This is an interesting question, and every answer to it is subjective.  It all depends on your expectations and expectations of the deposit.  As for me, you always have to support what you believe.  To find something reliable with qualitative values.  I'm about ICO in particular.  For me, Paytomat is a good option, really fulfilling a mission of my own, but my opinion may remain with me.  Read them on the telegrams of the chat, if suddenly interested
Activity: 322
May 21, 2018, 12:37:47 AM
There are a large number of good coins, which in the future will give X's. Pay attention to the TRON, SIA, STRAT, XEM, TEL. This is my personal top 5, study them, good company in my opinion.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
May 20, 2018, 11:17:23 PM
Try icos. Allstocks ico to be exact
Activity: 224
Merit: 13
May 20, 2018, 02:30:15 PM
I would recommend IOTA, Cardano, EOS, TRON and Stellar (50%) and 50% invest in ethereum or neo
That's all!
Agree about Neo, Ethereum, Cardano and EOS, also take a look at Wanchain, Zilliqa and Oysters Pearl.
Activity: 27
May 20, 2018, 01:48:36 PM
Fusion, Wanchain seems like a strong ones
Activity: 840
Merit: 126
Welcome back 🙏
May 20, 2018, 01:46:35 PM
The simplest answer is  Bitcoin and ethereum are the best coin and are safest to invest in...i would prefer ethereum for you,buy a couple of them after that you can go for NEO and Waves as well...these are my personal choise..but only you should decide what you should buy
Activity: 126
May 20, 2018, 01:40:29 PM
I would recommend IOTA, Cardano, EOS, TRON and Stellar (50%) and 50% invest in ethereum or neo
That's all!
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
May 20, 2018, 01:34:22 PM
I would not even bother myself to invest two thousand dollars, it is not going to give you a big return in a short period of time, neither a long term.

That is why i prefer to invest larger amounts, otherwise, it is a waste of time + energy for me.

Not all people are so rich. some good traders started even with a hundred of dollars. I would recommend you to invest in TRON, EOS, IOTA, NEM, OmiseGo, and NEO.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
May 15, 2018, 05:09:05 PM
can suggest 2 or 3 coin with good potential and team . no ico .

IMO, the best way to invest $2000 is to split it on three equal parts between Bitcoin, Ethereum and NEO. This three are most promising coin on the market.
Activity: 237
Merit: 10
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
May 15, 2018, 04:33:10 PM
The altcoin that I think they have good potential and worth to invest it is Ethereum, Cardano, NEO and Monero. Ethereum is widely loved, it is widely used in ICO projects. Every day Ethereum has a huge trading volume indicating that this is altcoin has very good potential. Cardano has a professional development team, Cardano's growth rate is very stable, and in the next few years I believe it will become one of the strongest altcoin. NEO, NEO is called Ethereum of China, NEO's support community is huge, and it also has better transaction processing speed than Ethereum. Finally, Monero. The most prominent feature of Monero is its privacy. When the crypto market is controlled by the government, Monero will be more popular and of higher value
Activity: 186
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 04:16:56 AM
I would choose from these coins: UBQ, NEO, NEM, IOTA, cardano, EOS, TRON, ICON. They have good teams, functioning platforms, but already well-proven.
Pages:
Jump to: