Pages:
Author

Topic: 2000$ to invest - page 9. (Read 3039 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
May 03, 2018, 06:00:08 AM
The potential coins I think are Neo and Ethereum.
Both of these coins have a good potential to rise in value.
Lots of that have proven by investing with Neo and Ethereum get a big advantage when making long-term investments.
Activity: 329
Merit: 10
https://eloncity.io/
May 03, 2018, 04:40:56 AM
can suggest 2 or 3 coin with good potential and team . no ico .
I would suggest investing in Ripple, because its price is low enough and it has strong support from the banking sector. You can also invest in ICON, Waves and similar coins with low cost, which have real business and technology platforms. They have a future.
Activity: 28
May 01, 2018, 04:16:58 AM
I'd suggest you to invest in Eth. There’s a high chance of a possibility that Ethereum will replace bitcoin in the top of cryptocurrency. Well, We all know that Bitcoin is the King of Cryptocurrency but Ethereum has a higher demand right now. Many investors are investing in Ethereum rather than bitcoin because of its possibility to increase its price. Plus, there are many projects coming up and one such project I got to know recently is this token AGRI by blockgrain.io and they are only 7.5 cents! I'm confident because that is backed by Grain…the only asset that has inherent value throughout history.

You can check out AGRI here: blockgrain.io
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
May 01, 2018, 04:08:56 AM
My strategy is to divide the whole into small pieces of Bitcoin and put it into different coins on bittrex. The main reason I love bittrex is that the coins will definitely yield more than 20% in small time periods. Earn with your investment and then start long term.

I have not traded much in bittrex, I use other trading platform.. but yes, I completely agree that it is a good idea to diversify our coins or assets to different kinds of altcoins to mitigate the risk of losing it all in case the one you are invested on fall its price drastically. And long term is the key to earning big in trading.
I wouldn't say to keep the coins on exchange Bittrex secure. I was faced with various problems, including locking of the purse with a large growth of a particular coin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
May 01, 2018, 03:37:13 AM
can suggest 2 or 3 coins with good potential and team. no ico.
I advise you to buy Ethereum, NEO, Litecoin and Ripple coins. I'm sure these four Altcoins will not disappoint you and you should not doubt the ability of these coins in the future. You have to believe that these four coins will give you a big advantage. Anyway, you should buy it now while the price is not too high.
Activity: 28
May 01, 2018, 03:21:07 AM
For $2000 you should put it in a place that can assure you returns and has a great fundamentals.
Check out AGRI ( Blockgrain.io ), They’re aiming to automate the supply chain with Grain and later on Fruit/Vegetables/Wool. It’s an Australian ICO.
Activity: 784
https://streamies.io/
April 30, 2018, 11:14:03 PM
Credits. I can only say that it is the best coin in the trading area to date. The staff has worked very well to create a fast trading system and can handle a lot of transactions at one time. Transaction speed up to 1,000,000 transactions per second. This is an amazing number.
Credits will fit in with long-term investment rather than speculation.
Activity: 96
Merit: 3
April 30, 2018, 09:00:13 PM
Zillaqa has doubled in the last month, strong team, good product, still a really good deal at 10 cents a token.  Two thousand bucks will get you 20,000, it doesn't have to go up much to double or triple that.  This one might easily go to $1.00 per token, if and when that happens your two thousand dollar investment could be worth twenty thousand dollars!
Activity: 58
April 30, 2018, 08:16:12 PM
I think NEO; aelf and Bax would be good. At least if you search bigger gains - but yeah thats th reason also why its high risk. Best you do yourself some researches. thats the best
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 30, 2018, 07:56:02 PM
Two thousand dollars (2,000$) for digital currency investment is already big investment to me. I have invested some altcoins during the dip and i invested on snovio, wepower, and spectiv. They're just under the radar but has a very good concept and strong team.
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
April 30, 2018, 07:36:35 PM
My strategy is to divide the whole into small pieces of Bitcoin and put it into different coins on bittrex. The main reason I love bittrex is that the coins will definitely yield more than 20% in small time periods. Earn with your investment and then start long term.

I have not traded much in bittrex, I use other trading platform.. but yes, I completely agree that it is a good idea to diversify our coins or assets to different kinds of altcoins to mitigate the risk of losing it all in case the one you are invested on fall its price drastically. And long term is the key to earning big in trading.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
April 26, 2018, 01:11:05 AM
Activity: 182
April 26, 2018, 12:53:23 AM
I prefer coin for ETH NEO BCH investment,
I think this is the best coin for the future, and I am all the coin that already exist marketnya can still be for us to maintain.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
April 26, 2018, 12:21:43 AM
I would invest with little risk. so I would buy ethereum, waves and Bitcoin. They are always in the top 30 and will bring in the future profit. 20% and 20% and 60 % . this is safer than many other coins
Activity: 184
April 25, 2018, 06:28:20 PM
I would not even bother myself to invest two thousand dollars, it is not going to give you a big return in a short period of time, neither a long term.

That is why i prefer to invest larger amounts, otherwise, it is a waste of time + energy for me.

Activity: 163
April 25, 2018, 05:51:04 PM
Today is a great time to invest. All coins are red and this means that you can buy them at a low price. I hope that in a few days a good growth will begin.

Yep, i invested on ChainLink a few days ago and i have already earned more than 30% in less than four days, this was a  great investment for me. Well, everyone is earning a bunch of money in this kind of market.

Activity: 68
April 25, 2018, 05:46:26 PM
I think the best investment of the moment are coins with masternodes. Take a look at CRS.
 I'm really enjoying the development of the project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
April 25, 2018, 05:41:15 PM
Today is a great time to invest. All coins are red and this means that you can buy them at a low price. I hope that in a few days a good growth will begin.
Activity: 129
April 25, 2018, 05:15:11 PM
only one sure shot coin i would like to suggest is NEO if u can hodl for one year the returns will be awesome in coming days months years together

As most people know that at this time the market is low and many altcoins are lowering their
value you should take to invest $ 2000. They are Ethereum or Litecoin and also Ripple that are lately giving something
of profits and may be potential in the long-term future.
Activity: 182
April 25, 2018, 04:45:41 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Pages:
Jump to: