Pages:
Author

Topic: $2000 to invest ? - page 13. (Read 15170 times)

Activity: 227
Merit: 3
December 13, 2018, 08:29:16 AM
Currently, you have more choices to choose to invest the best altcoins that could give you a decent earnings. Investment is all about earnings that will last for long. Ethereum now is declining below $100. Good to invest in it now. You know $2000 is big enough to start investment.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
December 13, 2018, 08:21:40 AM
I have got have $2000 to invest and I am planning to invest it into stellar, ripple, ethreum or else half the amount in but coin and remaining half in newly launched ICO. Which one would be a better option?

You should invest into ethereum and into ripple. These are the two coins that I can see right now taking over the market in no time. You can just split that money a couple of ways and put the biggest amounts into coins like ethereum and ripple and then you can put the smaller sections into much smaller coins like stellar and doge coin
Activity: 254
Merit: 10
December 12, 2018, 04:16:03 PM
I have got have $2000 to invest and I am planning to invest it into stellar, ripple, ethreum or else half the amount in but coin and remaining half in newly launched ICO. Which one would be a better option?
what about supporting eth? Wink we hear some worrying news about it lately. or you can wait till the end of the year. probably some new coin will appear or there will be some changes in the top
Ethereum can really make a double profit next year if you invest in it today. It's really. But it is best to analyze several tokens and invest at least in 5.
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol
December 12, 2018, 03:56:27 PM
what about supporting eth? Wink we hear some worrying news about it lately. or you can wait till the end of the year. probably some new coin will appear or there will be some changes in the top
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
November 18, 2018, 12:35:45 PM
The best option in the correction market is to trade short trades. Collect coins with strong technical analysis and trade them. You can make $ 2000 more than $5000
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
November 18, 2018, 12:32:18 PM
I think you have chosen good coins, Invest in them, also I want to add cardano, eos, neo. If you want, you can also invest in altcoins with small cap. It will more interesting.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
November 18, 2018, 12:29:57 PM

ETH/BTC 50% (Depends on how you allocate) - 30% btc 20% eth or etc etc
Then the remaining 50% you could have put into great coins with ongoing development like

Decentraland
Quantstamp
ICON
Locktrip

These are all project which has ongoing development
Activity: 476
November 17, 2018, 02:31:36 PM
Diversifying in investment is indeed a very strategic strategy. To be able to apply this method, it requires a large enough capital to be able to get good coins and promise. While your capital is only $ 200, you cannot get the satisfying mastery of the coins you have sold. So that the results obtained are few and do not have a large number of communities, and that will affect the growth of values ​​that will run slowly.
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
November 17, 2018, 02:25:00 PM
if I have $ 2000, I will buy ethereum, bitcoin, EOS, NANO and some new altcoins that have large volumes. the reason is because now is the right time to buy all of that. the market is bleeding and prices are down
Activity: 378
November 17, 2018, 02:15:13 PM
I would invest in ETH. I believe that the price of this coin is artificially low. In 2019, we will see a return to the heights that it reached at the end of 2017.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
November 17, 2018, 02:12:04 PM
$ 2000 is a very good amount to invest. I think Ethereum and Ripple are the right choice. It's also a good coin XYO was released recently but shows good growth in the market.  Pay attention
Very risky to use everything inside this bearish market, if you can observed and invest little by little you need to study each coins that exist and learned from different movements as there's a lots of sideways that's ongoing right now, hard to speculate and choose what coins are good to invest and what style are applicable between short and long term strategy, make sure that you have good knowledge to avoid making big mistake and risk your money.
Activity: 420
November 17, 2018, 04:11:15 AM
$ 2000 is a very good amount to invest. I think Ethereum and Ripple are the right choice. It's also a good coin XYO was released recently but shows good growth in the market.  Pay attention
Activity: 448
Merit: 21
November 17, 2018, 04:10:06 AM
In my opinion, you can invest $500 in ETH, $500 in Ripple and $500 in WES Token. If you really invest in these coins, then I believe that you will earn enough profit from these coins in the future. After that, you can invest another $500 in new ico project. That’s my opinion.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
November 17, 2018, 03:59:22 AM
I believe that 2 thousand dollars is a great opportunity to start a promising investment. Of course, Ripple and Ethereum remain one of the leaders of the modern crypto market with excellent development potential and price hikes in the future. But I also strongly recommend investing some of your money in the purchase of BTC.
Activity: 421
November 17, 2018, 03:57:34 AM
Very correct, the coins you choose are very good, these are all areas of investment security. Unless you know something about the future, you don't need to try ICO. You can choose to buy, but now the cryptocurrency market is sluggish. A responsive trading approach is more suitable for survival.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
November 17, 2018, 03:50:37 AM
If you want to invest in newly launched ICO you should choose good ICO because some ICO are failed or did'nt reached the hard cap or even the soft cap. This time is a good time to invest in ethereum but I suggest you should also invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 518
November 17, 2018, 03:48:53 AM
With the recent drop again in the prices of the coins in the market, I think the coins in the top 20 of the coinmarketcca are quite a steal. Better to divide your cash in 2 or 3 parts and use the first part to buy now and use again the other part of your cash to buy every time the price drops again.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 17, 2018, 03:31:42 AM
$ 2000 should invest in XRP now, because this coin has a chance to rise in December 2018, as this coin is currently in second place and may grow at the end of the year. now on.
What chance? Why are you believing in a growth of xrp in december? There are nor fundamental nor technical prerequisites to rise for this "crypto".
Every coin have some chances to rise next month, more or less. Why would anyone invest all money in one coin, why in xrp, just cause you think it will grow, without any other arguments? For every coin we can say the same, with 2,000$ I would diversify, some in btc, some in eth, some in xrp, stellar, eos, there are many good coins that have a good chances to rise in future, maybe not next month, but they will one day, nobody can claim when exactly.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
November 17, 2018, 03:31:05 AM
$ 2000 should invest in XRP now, because this coin has a chance to rise in December 2018, as this coin is currently in second place and may grow at the end of the year. now on.
What chance? Why are you believing in a growth of xrp in december? There are nor fundamental nor technical prerequisites to rise for this "crypto".
Activity: 364
The Exchange for EOS Community
November 17, 2018, 03:25:22 AM
Pages:
Jump to: