Pages:
Author

Topic: $2000 to invest ? - page 15. (Read 15170 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 102
October 17, 2018, 02:17:15 AM
I have got have $2000 to invest and I am planning to invest it into stellar, ripple, ethreum or else half the amount in but coin and remaining half in newly launched ICO. Which one would be a better option?
I would take a chance and bought Ethereum on all the money, it is very much undervalued today. I think that this asset will not fall lower in price and this will be the safest investment.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
yamzu
October 16, 2018, 03:48:31 PM
So good chose. They're so perspective coin to next year at the moment. Just try to split your money into right parts to invest. 
Activity: 150
Merit: 6
October 16, 2018, 03:48:06 PM
Hi there!

You could do that but these coins wont go x2 soon i guess it will take alot to take those x 3 or x4, it could be years.

You could invest in a coin that has Masternodes or at least proof of stake (POS), this way you can earn a passive income for validating network transactions etc. Check out POW/POS on google and learn about it, it could be your next hit!

Always do your own research!

Greetings! Cool
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
October 16, 2018, 03:25:15 PM
I would have preferred to enter into the market now I think I have a lot of future for investment. I'm sure they'il show a lot of progress. Moreover, prices are almost 10 times lower than ico prices. I think that the investments made at these prices do not cause too much damage.
Activity: 322
Global loyalty & rewards
October 16, 2018, 02:25:46 PM
Recently, I trust projects that lead Amazix. Their projects are collecting good money in order to start. But you still need to choose the project wisely.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
October 16, 2018, 02:22:27 PM
I would not yet invest $ 2000 in altcoin and just watch his condition on the crypto exchanges. It is necessary to pause for certain indicators, which are currently insufficient.
Activity: 84
October 16, 2018, 03:35:18 AM
Just invest in good projects. This is a good amount to start with. Find some good projects and invest in them. Buy good tokens and just use the opportunity to buy them cheap. Now is a good time for investment. You just need to invest in quality project and wait, that a good strategy.
Activity: 280
October 13, 2018, 06:34:55 PM
If you look at the current situation, maybe I will be more to evaluate so as not to fall into the gap. I have a plan for investment, maybe $ 1000. But not for now, and still in the planning stage. All is not conducive! The market still cannot be seen to potentially gain profit. Embarrassed
Activity: 322
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 13, 2018, 06:16:19 PM
$2000 amount is good , you can invest your money to ethereum and ripple which is potential coin. You can invest also the newly launched ICO but make sure you already make a search about the project to know if it's scam or legit. Depends to you where you invest your money.

I will support your advice on investing in Ethereum. He fell heavily in value and it makes sense to invest in it. Ripple, on the contrary, increased in price and now it is too late to invest in it.
Activity: 154
October 13, 2018, 05:57:28 PM
It seems to me that now it is best to invest in ethereum because it has fallen very much in price and at the same time has very good prospects to grow in price again
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
October 13, 2018, 05:56:28 PM
$2000 amount is good , you can invest your money to ethereum and ripple which is potential coin. You can invest also the newly launched ICO but make sure you already make a search about the project to know if it's scam or legit. Depends to you where you invest your money.

Ethereum is definitely a good choice, but I would not advise Ripple - price of this coin can very easy be manipulated.

I think it is best to invest not in one coin, but in a few coins from the top 10 - check the list here: https://coinmarketcap.com/
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
October 13, 2018, 05:48:40 PM
Activity: 154
October 13, 2018, 05:48:03 PM
I would not advise you to invest at all now because you may lose a very large amount. Now investing in this market is extremely risky
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
October 13, 2018, 05:45:02 PM
In your place at the moment I would invest them in Bitcoin. If you want to invest in altcoins, then we can offer you these coins as Ethereum, EOS, Ripple, ADA, OMG and Waves. Just not worth it to invest in ICO.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
October 13, 2018, 02:57:20 PM
if the investment is long-term, it is better to invest in coins from the top, and if you want to make money, then you need new coins.
copper member
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
October 13, 2018, 02:50:19 PM
The best variant is to buy bitcoins then when the price for it drops below $ 5000. Now buying any cryptocurrency is very dangerous, because the likelihood of further price reductions remains.
Activity: 175
October 10, 2018, 11:32:37 AM
I have got have $2000 to invest and I am planning to invest it into stellar, ripple, ethreum or else half the amount in but coin and remaining half in newly launched ICO. Which one would be a better option?
These are in my mind:-

IOTA
DASH
ETH
EOS
ECC
Activity: 152
October 10, 2018, 11:24:19 AM
These coins are best for investment for the long term and at this moment it's having a very dip price. You could check these coins:-

ETH
RIPPLE
NEM

Activity: 896
Merit: 521
October 10, 2018, 11:17:14 AM
Build a diversified portfolio!

You have $2k which can be divided in 3:4:2:1 ratio. Put the first part in BTC. Put the second in the large cap coins usually the top 10 ones. You can experiment with mid and small cap market with the third part. Put the last in one ICO.

It could give you a balanced portfolio and also with putting a small amount in last two, you can experiment with the actual volatility of the crypto market and can learn.
Activity: 116
October 10, 2018, 11:11:35 AM
Investing ico is not a good idea in these kinda market condition.Almost every recognized altcoin remaining at bottom now.i think it is safe to buy any altcoin withing first 15-20 positions in CMC.keep in BTC is also waste.Please try to increase you satoshi amount day by day.
Pages:
Jump to: