Pages:
Author

Topic: [2015][HIGH-PAY]Bonus Bitcoin - Faucet + 5% daily - claim up to 5k satoshi - page 16. (Read 43195 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
Good Faucet I have put it on my both rotator  http://rotator.digitalbit.co.in/ and http://efaucet.digitalbit.co.in/ to check simply click on Jump and put no 3 There you will meet bonusbitcoin
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
thats why ITS WHY? Which Reason that unfair? Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Rly so lol I tested: Russ IP=200-300 satoshi, Ger/Engl IP=500-800 satoshi, hmm Russia backward country or why that rules? XDx3

Russian ad clicks usually only give 0.05-0.10$ when some other countries can give 2-5$ per click.
That is why it changes so much based on your location.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
To all to use my ref link "Thank You"  Cheesy

from 15 to 17 jan. you claim every 10 Minutes
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Rly so lol I tested: Russ IP=200-300 satoshi, Ger/Engl IP=500-800 satoshi, hmm Russia backward country or why that rules? XDx3
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
a really good foucet 70K Satoshi day are not a problem  Grin . I hope I find some referrals to increase profits  Roll Eyes

I see you've got your ref link in your personal text, but you could always take out some ads (I've used Mellow Ads before) for the Bonus Bitcoin faucet with your ref link Smiley
Activity: 42
a really good foucet 70K Satoshi day are not a problem  Grin . I hope I find some referrals to increase profits  Roll Eyes
legendary
I tried to login and seems like they have fixed it!
But for 5 days I was unable to login, seems to work ok now.
legendary
Btw be carefull with this site.
They have deleted my account for no reason and they ignore my mails.
I had 60k balance and many active refs Angry
Activity: 210
mabay the average is different to the countrys .
I also have about 800 average rigth now.

kind regrads

Yes, it is different for all countries. Could we stop speculating about that already? Everyone should be aware of it by now.

I like this site by the way! Over million satoshis gathered already for me Wink
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
mabay the average is different to the countrys .
I also have about 800 average rigth now.

kind regrads
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
This mine is not mine! My mine is mine!
Is it so hard to understand that average can be anything from 100-3000 per claim based on your country.
It isn't same for everyone. Different countries give different ad revenues.
As soon as it is NOT mentioned what is that average about we could only guess. Because you could see how people claim that average is 800 because their own average is 800. So we could only guess what is this average about, it is average  for one's claims, is it average for all faucet's claims , or as you said average for the country....They should have specified it so we won't wonder
legendary
Is it so hard to understand that average can be anything from 100-3000 per claim based on your country.
It isn't same for everyone. Different countries give different ad revenues.
but it never was ~800 as EngiNerd said
Activity: 56
Well I had it switched 3 days ago and it was ~350 so.. I turned it back because once a day I get around 3000 Cheesy
EDIT:
oops
By default your faucet claim will be a random amount up to a maximum of 5,000 satoshi (current average is 343 satoshi). If instead you just want to get the average amount each time, then please select the following option...
The average is different for different users so..not worth at all Cheesy

Current average is 800+ right now, and has never been anywhere near that low. The average is not (should not) per user, it's an average across the entire site.
you want me to take pictures so you can see my average?!?

Here we go:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rdcnfkm3xzjufdd/tada11.png?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ehsn4x9ooddnd1f/tada22.png?dl=0

Nothing further!

i have same avarage as you 346. highest avarage was 10 days ago 450 for me.
Well I had it switched 3 days ago and it was ~350 so.. I turned it back because once a day I get around 3000 Cheesy
EDIT:
oops
By default your faucet claim will be a random amount up to a maximum of 5,000 satoshi (current average is 343 satoshi). If instead you just want to get the average amount each time, then please select the following option...

Current average is 800+ right now, and has never been anywhere near that low. The average is not (should not) per user, it's an average across the entire site.
you want me to take pictures so you can see my average?!?

Here we go:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rdcnfkm3xzjufdd/tada11.png?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ehsn4x9ooddnd1f/tada22.png?dl=0

Nothing further!
The side works fine but, I start yesterday and my average is between 340 -- 360
The most time the referrals 50% are more them i clam  Embarrassed

So i hope some one use my referral link  Grin
Activity: 168
EDIT:
oops

EDIT:
oops
Pages:
Jump to: