Pages:
Author

Topic: [2015][HIGH-PAY]Bonus Bitcoin - Faucet + 5% daily - claim up to 5k satoshi - page 15. (Read 43195 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
This mine is not mine! My mine is mine!
2nd day in a row - a lot of problems with this faucet.. when we sum up, it is not bonusbitcoin but problembitcoin..you cannot claim half of the time
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
In the las days Bonus bitcoin the Current average is 396 the most time i clam only lower them average, Now 2 Days the 10 Minutes claim works only the half time.
In the moment i make some more Satoshi with my other foucet see ref link.

it depends where are you from, which IP do you use.

here in germany, this faucet pay average right now is 969, yesterday is 1000+

In Austria starts with 440 now 4 days later 396
95% i claim lover then average so i make with my other foucet in the same time more then twice.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
In the las days Bonus bitcoin the Current average is 396 the most time i clam only lower them average, Now 2 Days the 10 Minutes claim works only the half time.

it depends where are you from, which IP do you use.

here in germany, this faucet pay average right now is 969, yesterday is 1000+
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice

Wow, I'm surprised by how much the average has dropped, was much higher when I started using it. Sad to see it become weak.
Activity: 224
This user is currently ignored.
Often when they promos where you can claim more than once every 15 minutes the site goes somehow partly blank so everyone is not able to claim.
Not sure if it is because they can't handle that high traffic or because they wan't to reduce claim amounts.

Haha, so you actually get less during promotions then?

Bonus Bitchoin don´t works for me today i can sing in but der is no account balance,  You are signed in as is empty, no current average.

what?

all ok with me today, morning average at 1000, now about 973 evening  Shocked

Often when they promos where you can claim more than once every 15 minutes the site goes somehow partly blank so everyone is not able to claim.
Not sure if it is because they can't handle that high traffic or because they wan't to reduce claim amounts.

yes, it happens now again , can not claim, system error,

withdrawal till now ok, i do each day till now
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Bonus Bitchoin don´t works for me today i can sing in but der is no account balance,  You are signed in as is empty, no current average.

what?

all ok with me today, morning average at 1000, now about 973 evening  Shocked

Bonus Bitchoin don´t works for me today i can sing in but der is no account balance,  You are signed in as is empty, no current average.

what?

all ok with me today, morning average at 1000, now about 973 evening  Shocked
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
yea.. doZnt work for me Angry last 2h errors..
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Bonus Bitchoin don´t works for me today i can sing in but der is no account balance,  You are signed in as is empty, no current average.

yes me too, must be some internal error, hopefully they will fix it soon, i already missed a couple of claims from the last 30 minutes.
Activity: 337
HTML5/Node.js/PHP developer
Personally I stop to follow this faucet... without 5% daily it's again a "normal" faucet Sad

Well normal but always better than any other, you can still earn thousands of satoshis per day Grin
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3537
Nec Recisa Recedit
Btw be carefull with this site.
They have deleted my account for no reason and they ignore my mails.
I had 60k balance and many active refs Angry

You can't know if some of your refs make bad actions... maybe they will protect their interest and stop to pay also you...
So why delete his account and not the ref account?

I am not the admin I can't know!
But I remember some site that pay per action that ban "all" users linked to a "bad" profile.
Maybe could be for this... or maybe they use same ip (same nation/same city).
Personally I stop to follow this faucet... without 5% daily it's again a "normal" faucet Sad
Activity: 337
HTML5/Node.js/PHP developer

You can't know if some of your refs make bad actions... maybe they will protect their interest and stop to pay also you...
So why delete his account and not the ref account?

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

Exactly, i can't know that  so that is no reason to delete my account especially without notifying me about it.
And as already stated: I tried to login and seems like they have fixed it!
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3537
Nec Recisa Recedit

Rly so lol I tested: Russ IP=200-300 satoshi, Ger/Engl IP=500-800 satoshi, hmm Russia backward country or why that rules? XDx3

Russian ad clicks usually only give 0.05-0.10$ when some other countries can give 2-5$ per click.
That is why it changes so much based on your location.

As already stated: Everyone should be aware of it by now.
Activity: 200
Presale Starting May 1st
awesome faucet. thanks!
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Thanks to the happy hour my daily account balance increase by 65k by just clicking alone. no refs
my 5% daily bonus will explode soon  Tongue
Activity: 224
https://dreamtowards.net/?inviter=venan
one of the best faucet, thanks admin Wink
Pages:
Jump to: