Pages:
Author

Topic: [2015][HIGH-PAY]Bonus Bitcoin - Faucet + 5% daily - claim up to 5k satoshi - page 11. (Read 43179 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
This faucet is already paying or not anymore? before I join some one could help me?

Not yet...but i have good hope.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
This faucet is already paying or not anymore? before I join some one could help me?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Wow, it looks like they got google ads back then!
That is really good news!

i Just check, and still no adsense ads on the site, and the average claim is still low.
Strange...i just looked as wall and i have seen them.

They are only at the faucet page so if you just checked the front page that may be why you didn't see them.
legendary

i Just check, and still no adsense ads on the site, and the average claim is still low.
Strange...i just looked as wall and i have seen them.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
I checked Bonusbitcoin.io right now there are adsense ads on website running.

Well I will suggest in this situation to get alternative to adsense.

If they cant they will lose trust and user loyalty which will results in big loss as higher bounce rate and low page views and impressions. which could quite harmful in future financially.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
it's good but now they reduce faucet and disable payment.it's happened because they lost google adsense
This is something what you can expect they have to earn the BTC back they lost. So the best way in my eyes is still reset al balances and got a higher pay out in the future. But some prefer low payment not higher then other faucets. It can't be both no one is paying 40 000 lost money out own pocket .
legendary
we can not repair the past...
we can just wait and hope that "bonusBitcoin" find enough good sponsors to pay us...
without this...bonusbitcoin will be forgotten soon.

Bonusbitcoin is just guilty of "been to generous in advance"

if a webmaster is to generous...
it is scammed heself and some members too...

it is why one have to be strict in management (like I do)(lol)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
https://eloncity.io/
it's good but now they reduce faucet and disable payment.it's happened because they lost google adsense
legendary
If faucets are just free money then bonusbitcoin admins should go claim other faucets to get free money and pay us with that money.
Shouldn't be problem right? They pay us with money they get free so nobody loses, right?
Sure it takes few years for them to collect all that money but time spent on claiming faucets is still 100% free money!
legendary
Because no one invested any money besides some time clicking. I think the best option is to start over and forget the old earnings by people. Such things can happen and no one lost anything what costed real money.

if it is so we can forgive to all faucets owners who promise and do not holden...
I have get so many laughs about my faucets,but so far what I have promised has be hold.
For me NO EXCUSES for someone who promised and can not hold it...
I'm so and I will not change...

Faucets owners have to hold what they promise...
if we forgive then we can forgive to all faucets owners who can not hold promises.

When people invest real money/BTC in an service I understand you can't run away or think about not paying. This all started as free Faucet where you can earn some free Bitcoin and they can't do anything about the odds Google decided to do.

Why not sending Google a message and claim your free earned Bitcoin by them. Talk about lawyers and they will really listen NOT. Cry about free earned things is bit ridiculous.

I do not cry about free things...
I "cry" about promises not holden.

Imagine every boddy open an faucet,promise huge reward and do not pay...
what will then be the situation about honnest webmasters who have promised less and lost many visitors...
I say if you promise what you can not hold,you steel visitors at honnest webmasters.
I have been always honnest and my only reward was negative trust points and called a scammer (lol)
When you have a normal job by a boss and he can't people there salary because he still have to get there money from a client. Then the company will go bankrupt and you can also forget to get your money.

So in this situation the op can only run away because you have people who can't give a bit back.

I understand that it can happen,But i do not agree with high promises if one can not hold them...
if you agree,then it is the end of faucets...
The day I open a faucet with promises I can not hold,I send you a massage...(lol)
Can you imagine how much some faucets have lost visitors because Bonusbitcoin has promised so much?(and given of course...)
I have lost nothing in this story...it is not why I should agree...
Because no one invested any money besides some time clicking. I think the best option is to start over and forget the old earnings by people. Such things can happen and no one lost anything what costed real money.

if it is so we can forgive to all faucets owners who promise and do not holden...
I have get so many laughs about my faucets,but so far what I have promised has be hold.

if we forgive then we can forgive to all faucets owners who can not hold promises.

When people invest real money/BTC in an service I understand you can't run away or think about not paying. This all started as free Faucet where you can earn some free Bitcoin and they can't do anything about the odds Google decided to do.

Why not sending Google a message and claim your free earned Bitcoin by them. Talk about lawyers and they will really listen NOT. Cry about free earned things is bit ridiculous.

what will then be the situation about honnest webmasters who have promised less and lost many visitors...
I say if you promise what you can not hold,you steel visitors at honnest webmasters.
I have been always honnest and my only reward was negative trust points and called a scammer (lol)
When you have a normal job by a boss and he can't people there salary because he still have to get there money from a client. Then the company will go bankrupt and you can also forget to get your money.

So in this situation the op can only run away because you have people who can't give a bit back.
legendary

legendary

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Yeah, I fear this may be the end of Bonus Bitcoin :-/

Even if we all lose our account balances, no one should feel "scammed" or "taken" by this faucet. It's obvious that the owners have been paying out and desired to continue doing so, but their "account balance" was taken from them unfairly.

Most people invested Time and effort to collect referrals, some people even advertised their referral link to gather referrals. So people got a big sigh and waste their time for nothing

I did all of those things as well, but it's quite selfish to just *sigh* and consider it a waste of time. The faucet owners have spent much more time and effort into building and promoting the site, and then had thousands of dollars of theirs "seized". So who do you think is in a worse position, us or them?
legendary

Even if we all lose our account balances, no one should feel "scammed" or "taken" by this faucet. It's obvious that the owners have been paying out and desired to continue doing so, but their "account balance" was taken from them unfairly.

it's why I give away from my faucets or systems only what I got...
i understand the situation about BonusBitcoin.

if they get less  income and are honnest...they will open the "payout faucet" little by little and adjust the rewards.
if they are not honnest...they will keep up so long as possible and never open the "payout faucet"
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

Most people invested Time and effort to collect referrals, some people even advertised their referral link to gather referrals. So people got a big sigh and waste their time for nothing
Pages:
Jump to: