Pages:
Author

Topic: [2015][HIGH-PAY]Bonus Bitcoin - Faucet + 5% daily - claim up to 5k satoshi - page 12. (Read 43179 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Yeah, I fear this may be the end of Bonus Bitcoin :-/

Even if we all lose our account balances, no one should feel "scammed" or "taken" by this faucet. It's obvious that the owners have been paying out and desired to continue doing so, but their "account balance" was taken from them unfairly.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
things are looking very bad for all the faucet world...till the market has regulated it...
Activity: 224
This user is currently ignored.
it's good that they're upfront about their situation. doesn't mean they'll pull through this though. things are looking pretty bad now.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
This fauced said "claim up to 5000 satoshi" but it depend on country, when i use US ip the average is only 900 satoshi, what the hell with 5000 ssatoshi. never got atleast 2000 satoshi
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I'm sitting on 900k satoshis at bonus bitcoin.  I have a bad feeling about this since I have been taken by faucets before.....
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
We must still wait some time and hope ?
In the moment i have an alternative see reff link.
But is not so much to claim at beginn.
Withdraw works Immediately not pending and no fee (minimum WD 0.0002)
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3485
Nec Recisa Recedit

I can confirm that withdrawals are working again. Sent request a few hours ago, coins already received.

It's limited to 100,000 satoshi every 24hrs, but that's fine by me, at least i can still cash out something daily.

How does this affect Bonus Bitcoin now?

Due to this massive and sudden loss of income we have to take the following temporary measures (with immediate effect)...

Withdrawals are disabled again - we sincerely apologise for this, but until our cashflow is stabilised we cannot pay out more funds. Any pending withdrawals have been removed, so the funds that you tried to withdraw will now be back against your account balance. We will open up withdrawals again as soon as possible!

Average faucet claim amount has been significantly reduced to reflect the reduced ad revenue we are now getting. Once we have a good understanding of our new income revenue levels we will increase this as and when possible, to ensure that you can claim more satoshi.

-----------------------

i requested withdrawal yesterday 100k , after pending more than 12 hours , it was kicked back!!!  Sad Sad Sad Angry Angry

Yep, they just disabled all withdrawals again. It sucks, but I understand their position and don't envy them at all. Hopefully they'll be able to successfully claim their AdSense revenue.

it's a good sign... a scam site will stay silently and pay some users... and then stop in a couple of hours all servers and you lost all time (and btc).
I think is a good sign, I hope I have reason this time.
Activity: 168

I can confirm that withdrawals are working again. Sent request a few hours ago, coins already received.

It's limited to 100,000 satoshi every 24hrs, but that's fine by me, at least i can still cash out something daily.

Due to this massive and sudden loss of income we have to take the following temporary measures (with immediate effect)...

Withdrawals are disabled again - we sincerely apologise for this, but until our cashflow is stabilised we cannot pay out more funds. Any pending withdrawals have been removed, so the funds that you tried to withdraw will now be back against your account balance. We will open up withdrawals again as soon as possible!

Average faucet claim amount has been significantly reduced to reflect the reduced ad revenue we are now getting. Once we have a good understanding of our new income revenue levels we will increase this as and when possible, to ensure that you can claim more satoshi.

-----------------------

i requested withdrawal yesterday 100k , after pending more than 12 hours , it was kicked back!!!  Sad Sad Sad Angry Angry

Yep, they just disabled all withdrawals again. It sucks, but I understand their position and don't envy them at all. Hopefully they'll be able to successfully claim their AdSense revenue.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

-----------------------

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3485
Nec Recisa Recedit
Good to see another faucet recovering from adsense syndrome (most importantly, the balances are intact). Bitcoin ad networks would not reach anywhere near Adsense, but as bonusbitcoin have a good traffic flow, it might be enough with a little decrease in rewards.

there is only one problem... the low quality of visitors... this is why after an initial investment they reduce faucets earnings.
legendary
In a Month or so we will see more about all this adsence story.
it will depend on the possibility from other ads compagnies to generate enough cash .
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
I think what must be said, is that at least the Admin of Bonusbitcoin is honest, he left our earnings intact inside our accounts, and now he's made the step to do withdraws again. Slowly,  at least i will be able to take my earnings out.

Well done! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078
Good to see another faucet recovering from adsense syndrome (most importantly, the balances are intact). Bitcoin ad networks would not reach anywhere near Adsense, but as bonusbitcoin have a good traffic flow, it might be enough with a little decrease in rewards.
legendary

this is a good news, no problem if is "only" 100.000 satoshi every 24 hours. I have play 3-4 time this morning, and i have earn every time under 300 satoshi for claim, anybody have claim more of 3000-4000 ?

I have asked the fix average reward...
but i see my referrals asking random...
they are under and over 300 but the max I saw was 500 or so.
if the maximum is 3000 or 4000 it is normal that many are under 300 if the average is 300.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

this is a good news, no problem if is "only" 100.000 satoshi every 24 hours. I have play 3-4 time this morning, and i have earn every time under 300 satoshi for claim, anybody have claim more of 3000-4000 ?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Yes, this is good news. They are paying our balances again even though they don't have google ads back!

"Withdrawals are limited to once every 24 hours, up to a maximum of 100,000 satoshi per account. As our cashflow improves we will steadily increase this limit and eventually remove it altogether."
Activity: 95
Merit: 10

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Guys, you can try our faucet website.

This is what you can get.

1. Get paid to chat.
2. Get paid to post.
3. Get paid to create topics.
4. Get daily bonus.
5. Get weekly bonus.
6. Get monthly bonus.
7. Get 1000 satoshi on sign up
8. Get 1,000 satoshi every 4 hours and it could go up to 6,000 satoshi per hour
9. and many more.

Come visit us at www.smashbtc.com
legendary
Activity: 1274
I can now see one big faucet got google ads back! So there may be hope this will get too!
Or is it possible to use new adsense account with site that is got banned with another adsense account?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
Pages:
Jump to: