Pages:
Author

Topic: 2016, The Year of Bitcoin? - page 40. (Read 169249 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform
June 02, 2016, 03:28:01 PM
Maybe ebay and amazon will soon accept BTC? We can only hope Wink
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
June 02, 2016, 03:19:51 PM
Guys, we really need to keep this topic on the first page. If we don't, the price of BTC will not go up, and 2016 will not be our year!
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
June 02, 2016, 02:54:08 AM
Every year it is said the same time.but honesty i think that this year that the halfing happens i belive that bitcoin price will catch 800$

well it's possible also I belive that we might see new high and it way come that price comes to stable 500-600 range after all this pass
How would you say $500 to $600 price levels are stable. When the demand for bitcoin goes viral among new investors, you never predict the right stable price for bitcoin for years. I believe this is what going to start by the end of this year.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
June 02, 2016, 02:20:50 AM
Every year it is said the same time.but honesty i think that this year that the halfing happens i belive that bitcoin price will catch 800$

well it's possible also I belive that we might see new high and it way come that price comes to stable 500-600 range after all this pass
Activity: 168
June 02, 2016, 02:00:34 AM
I hope that 2016 will become the year of bitcoin, and really would like to see how the block halving will affect mining operators and bitcoin price, it might be interesting.
If not 2016, maybe a few years more but future belong definitely to us8)
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
June 02, 2016, 01:51:38 AM
The bear market has lasted long enough. I predict 2016 is the year where bitcoin finally breaks through, both in price and in mainstream adoption.

The fork issue is a distraction. It won't kill bitcoin. The majority will eventually choose what fork they want to use, whether it is the original, or XT, or some third option.

I see the fork issue as silly infighting which only hurts bitcoin. I want bitcoin to succeed, that's what I care about, not what version of BTC I use. I will go with the majority, whichever fork is chosen.

2017 year of the bitcoin
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
June 01, 2016, 10:47:30 AM
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
June 01, 2016, 03:54:14 AM
I believe every year is a year of the bitcoin, as long as it's growing in value, and more people adapting to it, i believe it's a success
In my opinion, people think 2016 is the year of bitcoin because the value will continuously be going up, and so far it hasn't disappointed us because it is going quite what we expected. Although there are also many people who believe 2016 is the pioneering year, 2017 will be the most progressive year for bitcoins.

Yeah and I think the year of bitcoin has just begun with recent price rise and the coming months would be more exciting and great surprises for the users of bitcoin.
It wont be the best year of Bitcoin this year and that is because you already know that the value of the Bitcoin was not rising that much so that have to change a lot.
And we cant even sell it in this year so we have to wait a longer time until the value will be more worth.
Activity: 448
June 01, 2016, 12:48:23 AM
Price already hit a high of $543 on Bitfinex, looks like 2016 will indeed be the year we have been waiting for. I think we will get $1000 this year, but will it stop there or keep going?
if this situation continues like this demand continues to grow and the upward trend continues let alone halving more closer.
of course we will go for $ 600 and will probably continue to $700,$800,$900, then $1000 hopefully it's a wonderful year for bitcoin.

Yes I still believe in the bitcoin because the bitcoin has a very good future a head these days.
The halving is something why I really believe into the bitcoin these days, there is a chance it will hit the 1000 dollar.
With the halving in our eye sight there is some possibility that the 1000 dollar will be hit this year with some luck.
I honestly not see this happen but there are chances without any doubts.

The 1000 dollar is a high amount and I doubt about the fact that it will reach this amount, I honestly think it will not.
The halving will be good but not so good in my opinion.
Activity: 546
June 01, 2016, 12:42:04 AM
Price already hit a high of $543 on Bitfinex, looks like 2016 will indeed be the year we have been waiting for. I think we will get $1000 this year, but will it stop there or keep going?
if this situation continues like this demand continues to grow and the upward trend continues let alone halving more closer.
of course we will go for $ 600 and will probably continue to $700,$800,$900, then $1000 hopefully it's a wonderful year for bitcoin.

Yes I still believe in the bitcoin because the bitcoin has a very good future a head these days.
The halving is something why I really believe into the bitcoin these days, there is a chance it will hit the 1000 dollar.
With the halving in our eye sight there is some possibility that the 1000 dollar will be hit this year with some luck.
I honestly not see this happen but there are chances without any doubts.
Activity: 420
May 31, 2016, 11:57:35 PM

Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
May 31, 2016, 11:27:47 PM
yes now hold no increase very significantly. bitcoin increasingly show its strength. with the standards which will be applied to and after halving I think bitcoin will be at 1000 USD figures.

The probability to touch $1000 after halving is very low and if it happens too, the price won't sustain long. It gradually decreases.
legendary
Activity: 1162
May 31, 2016, 10:25:13 PM
yes now hold no increase very significantly. bitcoin increasingly show its strength. with the standards which will be applied to and after halving I think bitcoin will be at 1000 USD figures.
Activity: 518
May 31, 2016, 09:12:58 PM
The year has already been good, due to the recent rise trend. For me that's already good, but the best is yet to come according to me Wink !
I agree that the fact of 2016 is good enough for bitcoin prices. But still I am expecting more within this year that bitcoin places will gain it's lifetime highest price to mark 2016 as a year of bitcoin. We still have meaning on expecting to happen this as halving is very near by.
yeah it's okay I'm still hoping that the price of bitcoin could be more than this level. keep calm and do not fall for panic selling. I think this price increase trend will continue. so stay keep saving and holding your bitcoin for halving yet to come. so I think that the price will go up and this is the year of bitcoin
Activity: 490
May 31, 2016, 08:32:50 PM
Activity: 868
May 30, 2016, 02:05:14 PM
I believe every year is a year of the bitcoin, as long as it's growing in value, and more people adapting to it, i believe it's a success
In my opinion, people think 2016 is the year of bitcoin because the value will continuously be going up, and so far it hasn't disappointed us because it is going quite what we expected. Although there are also many people who believe 2016 is the pioneering year, 2017 will be the most progressive year for bitcoins.

Yeah and I think the year of bitcoin has just begun with recent price rise and the coming months would be more exciting and great surprises for the users of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
May 30, 2016, 01:43:19 PM
Activity: 224
May 30, 2016, 10:14:03 AM
Activity: 630
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
May 29, 2016, 10:17:09 PM
Its still the question if this will be the year of the bitcoin but I really have some good hope that the bitcoin will rise to a high amount this year and that it will be the year of the bitcoin.

I think this is the year of the bitcoin and the most people are also thinking this because the bitcoin just has such a good future a head these days.

Half of the year has already passed and we haven't seen any good news related to bitcoin, this year will be the same boring year like past years.

I disagree, this has been a banner year for bitcoin, and the best news of all is the stability of the market, it's coming of age and all the money invested into bitcoin start ups will soon bear fruit, with the halving right around the corner, you can bet your last nickel that the price has only just begun to rally.

Get on this train now and do it big, because it wont be to terribly long before we are looking back at $500 bitcoin and wishing we put everything we had into it.

Mark my words.....

But really this 2016 is the bitcoins greatly years for acceptance as you can see this year steam accept it as their payment option and this year many people are starting using bitcoin noe and more acceptance and good satisfaction rate for bitcoin for now because it gets good feed back by the user and all of us get benifited by this,  and i think for this upcoming 2017 more adoption and acceptance will be happen because bitcoin will greatly spread wider and the higher the market price of it the higher trust and adoption will be made not only for people but  with businessmens out there.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
May 29, 2016, 10:09:21 PM
Its still the question if this will be the year of the bitcoin but I really have some good hope that the bitcoin will rise to a high amount this year and that it will be the year of the bitcoin.

I think this is the year of the bitcoin and the most people are also thinking this because the bitcoin just has such a good future a head these days.

Half of the year has already passed and we haven't seen any good news related to bitcoin, this year will be the same boring year like past years.

I disagree, this has been a banner year for bitcoin, and the best news of all is the stability of the market, it's coming of age and all the money invested into bitcoin start ups will soon bear fruit, with the halving right around the corner, you can bet your last nickel that the price has only just begun to rally.

Get on this train now and do it big, because it wont be to terribly long before we are looking back at $500 bitcoin and wishing we put everything we had into it.

Mark my words.....
Pages:
Jump to: