Pages:
Author

Topic: 2016, The Year of Bitcoin? - page 44. (Read 169249 times)

Activity: 370
Merit: 250
Forza Italia
May 03, 2016, 03:42:27 AM
Will this year of 2016 be the year of the bitcoin i doubt about it.
why this year wright the publicity of the coin is become much more but does the price of the coin
rise because of this i don't think so.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
May 03, 2016, 03:26:39 AM
after whales accumulation arround $250-$300, i think 2016 will be 2nd accumulation phase, the price will be stable arround $400-$500 and not touch $600 .

you'll see that after halving. bitcoin will cross 600$ after halving. peoples are predicting bitcoin price to reach 1000$ in this halving. it is already reached almost 450$ and constantly increasing. 2016 is giving lots of benefit to bitcoin and crypto world.

are you sure with it...? only with halving make bitcoin rise again..? we need more than it, new technology, new update, or maybe satoshi nakamoto comeback to support bitcoin comunity.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
May 03, 2016, 03:24:42 AM
after whales accumulation arround $250-$300, i think 2016 will be 2nd accumulation phase, the price will be stable arround $400-$500 and not touch $600 .

you'll see that after halving. bitcoin will cross 600$ after halving. peoples are predicting bitcoin price to reach 1000$ in this halving. it is already reached almost 450$ and constantly increasing. 2016 is giving lots of benefit to bitcoin and crypto world.
Activity: 672
May 03, 2016, 12:08:53 AM
Activity: 2926
Merit: 640
May 02, 2016, 04:48:14 AM
The bear market has lasted long enough. I predict 2016 is the year where bitcoin finally breaks through, both in price and in mainstream adoption.

The fork issue is a distraction. It won't kill bitcoin. The majority will eventually choose what fork they want to use, whether it is the original, or XT, or some third option.

I see the fork issue as silly infighting which only hurts bitcoin. I want bitcoin to succeed, that's what I care about, not what version of BTC I use. I will go with the majority, whichever fork is chosen.
its not bad to mentioning about this year is bitcoin year,some project planned launch on this year,and its will make bitcoin better,but people also mentioning about 2017 is the year of bitcoin,in other thrad,
Yes maybe the next year will be the year of bitcoin and people enjoy the benefits of bitcoin in the next year, as this year is spend only in waiting for the halving and price increase and also miners are also not happy with their fee halving.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
May 01, 2016, 02:42:42 PM
This year can be the year of the Bitcoin, the year is not over yet and we still have around 8 months left. The price is currently still rising and it is on its way to $500.
I hope that the price continues to rise because we need it to rise to keep the community interested. 

Yeah also waiting for that price. Not blinking and seeing if it will take that level. Though it is really scary when it fluctuates downward. I hope it can stay at a good price then we will all be happy.
I thinks 2017 is the year of bitcoins, Bitcoin halving is happening this year, So the good year for bitcoin is next year, More investors more sites cause of The higher price of btc

We cannot predict the exact scenario of next year from now,bitcoin is very unpredictable and judging anything at a moment would be surely a waste of time.

Yes we cannot predict it but i think every year is bitcoin year because we are still here and we keep earning by this coin and its a great help to us for finding another ways to earn online and hope we can earn More this year by year, but we can speculate because it is free for us to expeculate and for this halving event for this year i can say this year is very bright year for bitcoin.
No, every year is not a bitcoin year, as just think about the two years before this year, how fast was the price dropping down and a lot of people who bought bitcoin at $1200 sold them at less than $300.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
May 01, 2016, 02:15:30 PM
im very excited about 2016 especially because the halving

You are not alone , there is a good number of Bitcoin's community share this feeling with you, because we expect surely that Bitcoin's price will increase highly after the next halving.
Yeah this is a great year for bitcoin as halving is going to happen this year we can see a good adaptation of people towards bitcoin this year as because of good rise in price.
Activity: 742
May 01, 2016, 01:54:12 PM

You are not alone , there is a good number of Bitcoin's community share this feeling with you, because we expect surely that Bitcoin's price will increase highly after the next halving.
Activity: 644
May 01, 2016, 01:42:13 PM

Yeah.at this point of time bitcoin should have reached $500 but its still playing around $450 which is not a great news, many people would be disappointed with the present price, if price goes up in next few months then that would be good news for bitcoin.
Activity: 676
May 01, 2016, 01:19:25 PM
Activity: 294
May 01, 2016, 03:56:54 AM
It should be Year of Blockchain. I heard there is a AsianWorld Expo held in May 2016, which will have new product launch in terms of blockchain. Anyone is joining?

Bitcoin will not destroy the banking system. They will earn more due to the lower cost dealing with bitcoin..
The banks can use bitcoin to do business.

For the banks, there is no difference between fiat and bitcoin, whichever is legal and make them money, they will use it.
Activity: 756
April 29, 2016, 05:07:34 AM
It should be Year of Blockchain. I heard there is a AsianWorld Expo held in May 2016, which will have new product launch in terms of blockchain. Anyone is joining?

Bitcoin will not destroy the banking system. They will earn more due to the lower cost dealing with bitcoin..
The banks can use bitcoin to do business.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
April 29, 2016, 05:02:56 AM
with no doubt, bitcoin will be more famous. but other part of Bitcoin will also be use in public way.
for example, paypal and many online payment accept bitcoin as payment
and in reality payment method, company like ANX , will contribute in debit card...
Activity: 350
Shit, did I leave the stove on?
April 29, 2016, 04:52:31 AM
I think a more fitting headline would be 2016, the year of the crypto coins because there has been so much new stuff happening so far not just with Bitcoin but with the Blockchain technology as well so we need to give credit where credit is due. But anyways 2016 is the year of the halving which will be the most important event for the whole Bitcoin community.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
April 29, 2016, 04:40:16 AM
This year could be the year of BTC.... Or not. What we know is that it is making a steady progress towards mass adoption, while the price is still at very reasonable levels, so I'm just going to keep on buying on dips, wait for whatever effects halving will have, and we'll see from there what 2016 has been to BTC.

Yeah no matter whether this year will be the year of bitcoin or not, but as quoted by above buddy the mass adoption which is highly needed for the coming years to be the years of bitcoin is taking place continuously.
Activity: 714
April 29, 2016, 04:19:55 AM
This year could be the year of BTC.... Or not. What we know is that it is making a steady progress towards mass adoption, while the price is still at very reasonable levels, so I'm just going to keep on buying on dips, wait for whatever effects halving will have, and we'll see from there what 2016 has been to BTC.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
April 29, 2016, 03:57:32 AM
It is not necessary to consider the year 2016 Bitcoins. In the first year is not over yet, and secondly, it is currently developing. Ie the process is still going. Yes, more and more people are starting to use it, increases the interest part of the economy of the countries. This is only the next stage, without any special events.
Activity: 364
April 29, 2016, 03:27:38 AM
Hope so. I want to see again the $1000 price and hoping btc xt will gone forever coz it really hurts the price.
Bitcoin is heading the right way with in 2016. The price is climbing and this is keeping the Bitcoin users active.
The price is still on its way to $500 and we are pretty close to it. It should not be long anymore.
let's hope the prices do not back down because many users are selling their bitocin sometimes it happens many people have already expects higher in bitcoin. But what happened bitcoin prices can not afford to ride Sad
prices may be stronger for the ride. keep watching

Nobody will know what the future will be of Bitcoin and that can be risky but in this year you can see that the value is going to rise up in the future and that is quite nice.
But in this year it wont be that value because the value is also not even rising and it keeps a long time stable.
Activity: 476
April 29, 2016, 02:25:30 AM
Definitely 2016  is the year of bitcoin, and we bitcoin lovers and earners are the happiest people this in this 2016. Why?  Because bitcoin will climb up to the moon.
if bitcoin does not rise to the moon if you would mention 2016 as the year of bitcoin?
because whenever the price may fall and stay below?
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
April 29, 2016, 02:05:31 AM
We might see an end of the blockchain craze and back to Bitcoin we go, its the only kind of coin that exist of its kind...

The banksand other companies will use the block chain to cut the costs. But to make more money, bitcoin will be the right choice for them.
Pages:
Jump to: