Pages:
Author

Topic: 2016, The Year of Bitcoin? - page 51. (Read 169249 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
April 09, 2016, 03:20:04 PM
yeah, 2016 might be a big year for bitcoin because a lot of people will get interested in it because of bitcoin block reward halving when the amount of bitcoins rewarded will be cut by half

i hope that this event will make people push the price of the bitcoin to the moon and that we will reach a new all time high that will allow people to make some good money

I would not bet on the halving being a way to become rich. I stronly feel the price eventually will stay the same.
Just like we have seen before when the other halvings occured

I heard somewhere that price will increase to 600$ = 1btc,but i really don't belive on it too. Price will increase for sure anyway but slowly like in past times.

Yeah if the price will go to 600 dollars it would be great. But the halving will not make sure this will happen.
Why, that's quit easy the last halving not happend to the price.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
April 09, 2016, 01:59:08 PM
yeah, 2016 might be a big year for bitcoin because a lot of people will get interested in it because of bitcoin block reward halving when the amount of bitcoins rewarded will be cut by half

i hope that this event will make people push the price of the bitcoin to the moon and that we will reach a new all time high that will allow people to make some good money

I would not bet on the halving being a way to become rich. I stronly feel the price eventually will stay the same.

I heard somewhere that price will increase to 600$ = 1btc,but i really don't belive on it too. Price will increase for sure anyway but slowly like in past times.
Activity: 742
Hire me for your campaign management.
April 09, 2016, 01:36:51 PM
The way price has hiked in past few months has definitely proven that this is the year of bitcoin. Bitcoin price will keep on rising in upcoming months. More people will start using bitcoins in future and raise its value more.

The bitcoin price has survived many mini dumps and is still within a small range. It is finding its value.

yeah the price is now not going to fall , only small dumps and pumps and occurring but the price in actual is increasing and not decreasing.
The year of 2016 will definitely be the year of bitcoin. and the price will double up.
Activity: 448
April 09, 2016, 01:05:35 PM
Well we are not even halfway around the year so pretty much can happening. For one we got the halving. This could be a big deal the current financial markets seem a great way for bitcoin
to take advantage off. Atracting new investors and so on.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1102
April 09, 2016, 10:53:35 AM
The way price has hiked in past few months has definitely proven that this is the year of bitcoin. Bitcoin price will keep on rising in upcoming months. More people will start using bitcoins in future and raise its value more.
Yes bitcoin is becoming very popular day by day. lot of people are using this bitcoin for there small business it's very easy to transfer money to other account so people are addicted this bitcoin. I am sure bitcoin price will rise with in few months those who are holding there bitcoin and waiting for price increase they must get good profit.
It is good that Bitcoin is becoming more popular and that is because the world is getting more modern and that it is also more acceptable for Bitcoin so people can buy some good stuff with Bitcoin and that is good.
2016 is a good year for Bitcoin, but you dont know if it will be the best year for Bitcoin.
Yes we all believe that 2016 is going to be the best year for bitcoin. But all that depends only upon the block reward halving. If price hits peak all bitcoin users will get good profit.
Provably i really dont know if block halving will affect in end of july and base on my estimate the price will increase more around december to february of 2017.. is just my estimate but maybe it will will affect fast after halving..
but I estimate the price could be increased when approaching halving, because probably a lot of people panic, carried news of halving that can make the price rise
I hope it would happen because as halving is approaching, fluctuations are becoming more rapid and sometimes fall is more pronounced than rise. This just force me to think that halving might only stabilize bitcoin.

Its very hard to imagine that bitcoin will be stable in future, but honestly I feel that the year 2016 will bring good news for us and we will be seeing much higher price of bitcoin in this year.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
April 09, 2016, 10:49:43 AM
Yes bitcoin is becoming very popular day by day. lot of people are using this bitcoin for there small business it's very easy to transfer money to other account so people are addicted this bitcoin. I am sure bitcoin price will rise with in few months those who are holding there bitcoin and waiting for price increase they must get good profit.
It is good that Bitcoin is becoming more popular and that is because the world is getting more modern and that it is also more acceptable for Bitcoin so people can buy some good stuff with Bitcoin and that is good.
2016 is a good year for Bitcoin, but you dont know if it will be the best year for Bitcoin.
Yes we all believe that 2016 is going to be the best year for bitcoin. But all that depends only upon the block reward halving. If price hits peak all bitcoin users will get good profit.
Provably i really dont know if block halving will affect in end of july and base on my estimate the price will increase more around december to february of 2017.. is just my estimate but maybe it will will affect fast after halving..
but I estimate the price could be increased when approaching halving, because probably a lot of people panic, carried news of halving that can make the price rise
I hope it would happen because as halving is approaching, fluctuations are becoming more rapid and sometimes fall is more pronounced than rise. This just force me to think that halving might only stabilize bitcoin.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
April 08, 2016, 04:03:38 PM

I think the price of bitcoin will be higher at the time of halving, as we are seeing slow growth at a moment and we can surely expect some good price at the time of halving.
Activity: 896
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
April 08, 2016, 03:18:16 PM

Activity: 179
April 08, 2016, 02:38:35 PM

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
April 08, 2016, 01:27:23 PM
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
April 08, 2016, 12:44:44 PM
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 08, 2016, 12:35:22 PM
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
April 08, 2016, 12:20:35 PM

The bitcoin price has survived many mini dumps and is still within a small range. It is finding its value.

Two important things will happen in 2016. The block reward halving and the block size increase. Both will raise the price.
Activity: 294
April 08, 2016, 06:35:04 AM

Activity: 336
April 08, 2016, 04:46:57 AM
Activity: 910
April 08, 2016, 03:35:41 AM
Activity: 210
April 08, 2016, 03:26:27 AM
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
April 07, 2016, 09:36:23 PM
If bitcoin will allow us to see all time high price in this year then we can say that this was the year of bitcoin nothing can be said before that as its not good to keep on dreaming all the time.

I sort of agree that a new ATH can make it the "new" year of Bitcoin. Perhaps that an announcement that NYSE or NASDAQ will allow us to buy and sell Bitcoin on their exchange. That might also be counted as making this year the year of Bitcoin. Other than that there is really nothing that can make this year better than the previous years.
Activity: 742
Hire me for your campaign management.
April 07, 2016, 09:27:10 PM
we don't know the future, but it's possible that 2016 become the year of Bitcoin if the price get higher and stable level
For now we can't call 2016 is the year of bitcoin because we have to see whether bitcoin may touch $ 1,000 back.

Yes and I think we can achieve that value by the end of the year 2016 and if it reaches there the we can say that this was the best year for bitcoin, not before that.

Hope we achieve that n the end of the year but It will take much hard time and struggle for that to reach there.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
Black Panther
April 07, 2016, 09:24:42 PM
I can say for sure that this year is bitcoin year as we can see, bitcoin value quite stable recently.
But still bitcoin may be rise usually in the middle and the end of the year
Pages:
Jump to: