Pages:
Author

Topic: 2016, The Year of Bitcoin? - page 46. (Read 169249 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
April 26, 2016, 03:50:00 AM
This year can be the year of the Bitcoin, the year is not over yet and we still have around 8 months left. The price is currently still rising and it is on its way to $500.
I hope that the price continues to rise because we need it to rise to keep the community interested. 
Activity: 1022
Merit: 280
April 26, 2016, 03:42:14 AM
2016 will be the year of bitcoin and year of halving also.  Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
April 26, 2016, 03:36:03 AM
yes 2016 is the time of occurrence of halving. and after halving finished the bitcoin prices are expected to rise. bitcoin will be more and more in demand. will be more widely used. and bitcoin will become a financial payment media globally.
I don't think all your wishlist above can happens at once and a year.
There always a long process, and I estimate bitcoin can be a payment media globally in 5 or 7 years from now.
About halving we can see now the price move up steady and I hope it will continue.
I think that the expected market demand can only rise and the increase after halving. I think it is very likely to happen this year. users added each day. can not deny it and certainly after halving certainly will demand more effect on the price of bitcoin was for sure. but I do not think that right into a global currency this year

To become a global currency it will take time for sure, its not easy to replace fiat currency, but I think this year will show us some great price of bitcoin, and this year will be better then last year.
Activity: 658
April 26, 2016, 03:29:59 AM
yes 2016 is the time of occurrence of halving. and after halving finished the bitcoin prices are expected to rise. bitcoin will be more and more in demand. will be more widely used. and bitcoin will become a financial payment media globally.
I don't think all your wishlist above can happens at once and a year.
There always a long process, and I estimate bitcoin can be a payment media globally in 5 or 7 years from now.
About halving we can see now the price move up steady and I hope it will continue.
I think that the expected market demand can only rise and the increase after halving. I think it is very likely to happen this year. users added each day. can not deny it and certainly after halving certainly will demand more effect on the price of bitcoin was for sure. but I do not think that right into a global currency this year
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
April 25, 2016, 10:52:22 AM
hope. continue to expect bitcoin prices hit a peak in 2016

Well, everyone is hoping that price would really reach ATH this year because of the halving...That I think is one reason  why we believe that 2016 is the year of the bitcoin...

Main hope is from halving, and everyone is positive that price will boost up at halving, which will make year 2016 best for bitcoin and its users.
Bitcoin have not that best year now because as you can see now you see that the value is not even rising and many people are not happy with that.
And the reason is because they want to make some profit with it and now they have to wait a longer time until they can sell it.
Activity: 364
April 25, 2016, 09:24:50 AM
Hope so. I want to see again the $1000 price and hoping btc xt will gone forever coz it really hurts the price.
Bitcoin is heading the right way with in 2016. The price is climbing and this is keeping the Bitcoin users active.
The price is still on its way to $500 and we are pretty close to it. It should not be long anymore.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 24, 2016, 01:36:29 AM

Well, everyone is hoping that price would really reach ATH this year because of the halving...That I think is one reason  why we believe that 2016 is the year of the bitcoin...
Halving may have some effect on price at the end of year but for the most part of 2016 I dont think bitcoin price will show any considerable performance

As the price these days were quite good and increasing continuously, even if there is no big rise on halving the gradual rise would take the price to a good price.
legendary
Activity: 854
April 23, 2016, 05:09:25 PM

Halving may have some effect on price at the end of year but for the most part of 2016 I dont think bitcoin price will show any considerable performance
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
April 23, 2016, 04:46:48 PM
Agree.
2016 is the year of bitcoin, the adoption rate is increase each day, and with the news of halving more people started to believe on bitcoin and no one is know believing that the death of bitcoin is coming and so no one is going to sell them a low price which is going to add the value of bitcoin more and becoming a more attractive currency.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
April 23, 2016, 04:42:16 PM
Well very new to bitcoin but excited to see what happens, I guess I'm way late to the game. If new users like me is a testament to what 2016 is, can't wait to see what 2017 brings.
You are never too late, still 2016 hasn't completed 50% Tongue as its just April and things like bitcoins halving are still to happen. If you see then you will find that this year price has actually increased a lot too.
Activity: 644
April 23, 2016, 03:39:57 PM

I really really hope that this happens I plan to buy as many bitcoins as I can as soon as I can and ill only sell them at $1000 then buy more again and sell them only at $5000 many years later...
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
April 23, 2016, 03:30:37 PM
2016 is the year of bitcoin this month bitcoin havent gone down to $300 and it looking good have a steady price which is a good time to invest in it.

Not now, price won't go down that low until halving happens, after the halving, there might still be a possibility for a price drop...But still, this is the year of the bitcoin since it was just april and there are already news and events that could take down bitcoin, but no success...
The price now is already over 410$ and yeah for me this was the year of bitcoin as the price has raised and only raised. I made some nice profit this year with bitcoins. Hoping same for future.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
April 23, 2016, 12:44:16 PM
This wasn't the year of bitcoins for me because I set high goals, I have set goals where I see bitcoins price going over 1200$ again and the day it reached will be the year of Bitcoins for me.

Year is not end and price can reach 1200$ maybe, but i don't really belive on it. You are really so optimistic if thinking about this amount of money for 1btc.

I think the price could reach $1200 by the end of this year or early next year. I want very slow rise.

yeah must people are thinking its price wouldn't reach that much but I hope bitcoin price will reach 1200$ in end of year 2016 because after halving its worth will be double so I can aspect this year of bitcoin. 
I am not sure whether the price will reach $1200 but I am sure that it will exceed $1000, every users are expecting a huge price rise at the time of halving. Hope it shows a positive sign.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
April 23, 2016, 12:17:15 PM

Main hope is from halving, and everyone is positive that price will boost up at halving, which will make year 2016 best for bitcoin and its users.

Yeah halving only decides the years rise. Most believe this to be the year of bitcoin, but I believe this to be one of the best year of bitcoin if halving makes big change.
Activity: 910
April 23, 2016, 08:55:25 AM

Activity: 686
April 23, 2016, 07:38:05 AM
This wasn't the year of bitcoins for me because I set high goals, I have set goals where I see bitcoins price going over 1200$ again and the day it reached will be the year of Bitcoins for me.

Year is not end and price can reach 1200$ maybe, but i don't really belive on it. You are really so optimistic if thinking about this amount of money for 1btc.

I think the price could reach $1200 by the end of this year or early next year. I want very slow rise.

yeah must people are thinking its price wouldn't reach that much but I hope bitcoin price will reach 1200$ in end of year 2016 because after halving its worth will be double so I can aspect this year of bitcoin. 
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
April 23, 2016, 07:27:32 AM

I think $1200 is too high to expect by the end of the year, as I think max it can reach to $1k and that also if we see higher price at the time of halving.

If the price of bitcoin continues to grow according to most of the speculation then possibly 2016 would be a one of the year of bitcoin.
Activity: 546
April 23, 2016, 01:19:11 AM
Activity: 778
April 22, 2016, 05:42:12 PM
Every year people are saying it's the year of Bitcoin.
The truth is that it's impossible to precict!

It is and i think we can call every year a year of bitcoin since it is still here and very much alive. Growing bigger and bigger. That is reason enough to call it the year of bitcoin.
Activity: 182
April 22, 2016, 04:34:13 PM
Every year people are saying it's the year of Bitcoin.
The truth is that it's impossible to precict!
Pages:
Jump to: