Pages:
Author

Topic: 2016, The Year of Bitcoin? - page 50. (Read 169249 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
April 16, 2016, 05:04:00 AM
Some people say that halving will occur in 2016, although I never knew it. I want to see how big an effect on pricing.
I believe bitcoin price will increase highly this year. Smiley

The halving will be this july and its a great event for bitcoin and this halving will give us higher bitcoin price and we just have to wait for that.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
April 16, 2016, 04:35:24 AM
Some people say that halving will occur in 2016, although I never knew it. I want to see how big an effect on pricing.
I believe bitcoin price will increase highly this year. Smiley
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
April 16, 2016, 04:16:15 AM
If everyone do a patience and do not sell their bitcoin then I think the price will increase too more height. But is it legal to hold their coins? will it be beneficial for bitcoin? Suppose what will be the situation when there will be no coin in the market and each of the coin is saved in wallets of the holders. !!!!

It is legal to hold the coins. But it is not beneficial for bitcoin. We have to use the bitcoin to make it useful.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Hire me for your campaign management.
April 15, 2016, 03:49:27 PM
No matter what will happen, 2016 will be interesting because of the halving. Although i am not sure what kind of impact on the price will happen.
Right now i got a gut feeling the price will stabilize around the 600 mark at the end of this year.
yeah it's not a problem for me $ 600 seems to include a high price. but many people expects more for halving. probably many people will be disappointed.
because the price is not more than $ 1,000. I'm afraid they will do stupid things that harm bitcoin

Yeah majority of people who lacks patience will get panic and will sell at the lower price and big whales will take advantage of it, which can be harmful for bitcoin.
Yeah the people who afraid of the price drop do the he'll that they sell their coins, they don't even have the patience to wait for few days, if huge price is not there, we can expect a reasonable price rise.

If everyone do a patience and do not sell their bitcoin then I think the price will increase too more height. But is it legal to hold their coins? will it be beneficial for bitcoin? Suppose what will be the situation when there will be no coin in the market and each of the coin is saved in wallets of the holders. !!!!
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
April 15, 2016, 02:41:45 PM
2016 is the year of bitcoin. It will determine the future of bitcoin. So it is also very crucial how
 bitcoin behave at halving and its price .
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
April 15, 2016, 02:37:13 PM
It should and the Ebay integrate the bitcoin as a payment method. In this way while big e-commerce companies include this payment method the price of bitcoin will increase and people will be more interested to invest in bitcoin.

If we find more  sites accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment and if people will see bitcoin option on sites they will try to know about it and who knows we will be seeing huge increase in users.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
April 15, 2016, 02:31:33 PM
It should and the Ebay integrate the bitcoin as a payment method. In this way while big e-commerce companies include this payment method the price of bitcoin will increase and people will be more interested to invest in bitcoin.

Ebay won't implement Bitcoin because if they do, Bitcoin will be a way more successful way of doing payments than their PayPal service. And they know that. That's why they will not do it.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
April 15, 2016, 01:54:07 PM
Activity: 938
April 15, 2016, 01:44:58 PM
No matter what will happen, 2016 will be interesting because of the halving. Although i am not sure what kind of impact on the price will happen.
Right now i got a gut feeling the price will stabilize around the 600 mark at the end of this year.
yeah it's not a problem for me $ 600 seems to include a high price. but many people expects more for halving. probably many people will be disappointed.
because the price is not more than $ 1,000. I'm afraid they will do stupid things that harm bitcoin

Yeah majority of people who lacks patience will get panic and will sell at the lower price and big whales will take advantage of it, which can be harmful for bitcoin.
Yeah the people who afraid of the price drop do the he'll that they sell their coins, they don't even have the patience to wait for few days, if huge price is not there, we can expect a reasonable price rise.

I have patience. I did not sell a single coin when the price was $1200. I believed the price could rise further.
You should have sold some coins when the price was $1200, I think you missed the boat, as I feel now it will take a long time to cross $1200 mark in future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
April 15, 2016, 01:31:29 PM

I have patience. I did not sell a single coin when the price was $1200. I believed the price could rise further.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 10, 2016, 12:42:05 AM

Activity: 798
April 09, 2016, 06:52:45 PM

Activity: 1190
April 09, 2016, 06:50:30 PM
Activity: 756
I don't bite.
April 09, 2016, 06:19:47 PM

I think we will see that price at the time of halving and by the end of the year we might see the price of $800 or $1k and if it is achieved then we will see many news users into bitcoins.
I hope so too. So, I can have a nice meal with my friends and family on Christmas. But, I highly doubt that the price of the Bitcoin will be $800 by the end of the year, though. Well, Bitcoin is unpredictable, and the possibility is endless with Bitcoin. It could even reach $2k or so. Who knows?
Activity: 812
April 09, 2016, 06:01:44 PM

I think we will see that price at the time of halving and by the end of the year we might see the price of $800 or $1k and if it is achieved then we will see many news users into bitcoins.
Activity: 994
April 09, 2016, 05:58:21 PM
Activity: 924
April 09, 2016, 05:56:00 PM
yeah, 2016 might be a big year for bitcoin because a lot of people will get interested in it because of bitcoin block reward halving when the amount of bitcoins rewarded will be cut by half

i hope that this event will make people push the price of the bitcoin to the moon and that we will reach a new all time high that will allow people to make some good money

I would not bet on the halving being a way to become rich. I stronly feel the price eventually will stay the same.
Just like we have seen before when the other halvings occured

I heard somewhere that price will increase to 600$ = 1btc,but i really don't belive on it too. Price will increase for sure anyway but slowly like in past times.

Yeah if the price will go to 600 dollars it would be great. But the halving will not make sure this will happen.
Why, that's quit easy the last halving not happend to the price.

I don't see the halving giving us a big boost in the price, but what i do see is that people from china will buy more bitcoins and this could be good for us.

We don't know what would be the value of bitcoin at the time of halving, but its a feeling that this year will be better for bitcoin in compare to past few years.
Activity: 714
April 09, 2016, 05:50:52 PM
yeah, 2016 might be a big year for bitcoin because a lot of people will get interested in it because of bitcoin block reward halving when the amount of bitcoins rewarded will be cut by half

i hope that this event will make people push the price of the bitcoin to the moon and that we will reach a new all time high that will allow people to make some good money

I would not bet on the halving being a way to become rich. I stronly feel the price eventually will stay the same.

I heard somewhere that price will increase to 600$ = 1btc,but i really don't belive on it too. Price will increase for sure anyway but slowly like in past times.

Yeah if the price will go to 600 dollars it would be great. But the halving will not make sure this will happen.

I don't see the halving giving us a big boost in the price, but what i do see is that people from china will buy more bitcoins and this could be good for us.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
April 09, 2016, 04:41:50 PM

Lets hope that this halving will bring good news for us, as majority of the community feels that price will be on the top at the time of halving.

What good news can the block halving bring? It's an event where people already know what will happen. And that's the block rewards being decreased to 12.5 BTC this year.
Activity: 868
April 09, 2016, 04:29:26 PM

Lets hope that this halving will bring good news for us, as majority of the community feels that price will be on the top at the time of halving.
Pages:
Jump to: