Pages:
Author

Topic: 2016, The Year of Bitcoin? - page 73. (Read 169249 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
February 23, 2016, 05:10:30 PM
The year of 2016 is really good for the bitcoins users because the price is going up and the market is good.

Yes and price is expected to be much higher after the halving occurs and that is the reason majority of the people are holding their bitcoins and waiting for a major pump.
Activity: 143
February 23, 2016, 03:01:35 PM
The year of 2016 is really good for the bitcoins users because the price is going up and the market is good.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
February 23, 2016, 11:56:52 AM
What if 2016 will be the year of litecoin? It has bottomed out, it can only go up probably. Btc is having issues now with the block debate.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
February 23, 2016, 11:27:43 AM
As long as bitcoin advances every year can be considered the Year of Bitcoin.

This year is special. Bitcoin's block chain technology will be used by many business. It has halving as well.
yes. this year is special year for bitcoin. we are hoping for some good news about bitcoin price.
Activity: 140
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 23, 2016, 10:58:46 AM
It might be the best bitcoin year because there are many businesses adapted bitcoin as one of the payment option for their customers and governments also encouraged some by introducing bitcoin to them. And there will be more income for miners because of many incoming bitcoin transactions if these new users will already have bitcoin transaction with others.
Activity: 778
Merit: 500
February 23, 2016, 10:39:27 AM
The bear market has lasted long enough. I predict 2016 is the year where bitcoin finally breaks through, both in price and in mainstream adoption.

The fork issue is a distraction. It won't kill bitcoin. The majority will eventually choose what fork they want to use, whether it is the original, or XT, or some third option.

I see the fork issue as silly infighting which only hurts bitcoin. I want bitcoin to succeed, that's what I care about, not what version of BTC I use. I will go with the majority, whichever fork is chosen.

It 's easy to predict without any arguments  Smiley
What make you think Bitcoin is about to go mainstream? Amazon accepting BTC in 2016?

Well yes, Amazon i have a feeling that will accept btc, on that way bitcoin price will change a lot. It should and the Ebay integrate the bitcoin as a payment method. In this way while big e-commerce companies include this payment method the price of bitcoin will increase and people will be more interested to invest in bitcoin.
It wont be year, but that is hard to predict. I hope later that more people will use Bitcoin in the future so they can sell it fast.
It will be good if they are more popular and more used. Than the value will also be more and that will be good.
I hope that more people will use it later.
Activity: 226
February 23, 2016, 10:14:16 AM

This year is special. Bitcoin's block chain technology will be used by many business. It has halving as well.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
February 23, 2016, 10:11:54 AM
I expect more bitcoin transactions this year, which is due to the general adoption of bitcoin in many areas.

Yup dude, As you said we can see more bitcoin adoption around the bitcoin world. Due to demand and supply for the bitcoin community So many people will establish in their business for sure,

yes i have seen some positive news bitcoin on adoption in 2016. I hope 2016 really good year for bitcoin and could again touched the highest price of $1000 as in 2013. especially in 2016 we will pass halving.
Activity: 308
Merit: 292
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 23, 2016, 09:57:52 AM
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
February 23, 2016, 09:56:12 AM
Truly 2016 looks as a year of bitcoin. This year bitcoin has got introduced in various industries like media, modelling, tourism and so on which shows more users are getting into the community.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
February 23, 2016, 09:42:35 AM
The bear market has lasted long enough. I predict 2016 is the year where bitcoin finally breaks through, both in price and in mainstream adoption.

The fork issue is a distraction. It won't kill bitcoin. The majority will eventually choose what fork they want to use, whether it is the original, or XT, or some third option.

I see the fork issue as silly infighting which only hurts bitcoin. I want bitcoin to succeed, that's what I care about, not what version of BTC I use. I will go with the majority, whichever fork is chosen.

It 's easy to predict without any arguments  Smiley
What make you think Bitcoin is about to go mainstream? Amazon accepting BTC in 2016?

Well yes, Amazon i have a feeling that will accept btc, on that way bitcoin price will change a lot. It should and the Ebay integrate the bitcoin as a payment method. In this way while big e-commerce companies include this payment method the price of bitcoin will increase and people will be more interested to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 742
February 23, 2016, 08:42:54 AM
I expect more bitcoin transactions this year, which is due to the general adoption of bitcoin in many areas.

I think so too, because as we know this year is the Halving's year, so many Bitcoin's users predict that the price will increase for the highest level soon, so it's normal that with such event that we expect more transactions this year
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
February 23, 2016, 08:28:38 AM

Yup dude, As you said we can see more bitcoin adoption around the bitcoin world. Due to demand and supply for the bitcoin community So many people will establish in their business for sure,
Activity: 252
February 23, 2016, 08:14:34 AM
Activity: 560
February 22, 2016, 11:49:50 PM
I have some doubts on whether or not bitcoin will heavily rise in value but I do agree that it will get a lot of attention this year.The first signs have already started appearing,some signs that had appeared was the fact that Steam is going to begin accepting bitcoin soon and also the fact that newbie interest in bitcoin has exploded.
do not hesitate, all already seen from the price continues to rise. and increased volume in the market this year
Im not,a majority of my money is in bitcoins.But I do not believe the price will rise any more than what it is now since its volatility is currently going down
Activity: 350
February 22, 2016, 11:40:45 PM
I have some doubts on whether or not bitcoin will heavily rise in value but I do agree that it will get a lot of attention this year.The first signs have already started appearing,some signs that had appeared was the fact that Steam is going to begin accepting bitcoin soon and also the fact that newbie interest in bitcoin has exploded.
do not hesitate, all already seen from the price continues to rise. and increased volume in the market this year
Activity: 560
February 22, 2016, 11:16:21 PM
Activity: 119
February 22, 2016, 10:08:43 PM
we can understand when we look to bitcoin price and it is going rise and it is saying to us ,2016 will be year of bitcoin
because the price is the most important unit of bitcoin, when prices go up high. of course it is a day of bitcoin
This price of bitcoin is good but not enough for now for this year we are waiting more price of bitcoin till end of 2016
Activity: 1190
February 22, 2016, 09:55:08 PM
we can understand when we look to bitcoin price and it is going rise and it is saying to us ,2016 will be year of bitcoin
because the price is the most important unit of bitcoin, when prices go up high. of course it is a day of bitcoin
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
February 22, 2016, 09:43:37 PM

Yes, 2016 will be the year of bitcoins. Like many days ago the price of bitcoin starting increase so high up to $450++ and i hope it will keep increase until $500.
yes you are saying right  my idea is for bitcoin price it will pass $550 because of i bought some bitcoin for this year
Pages:
Jump to: