Pages:
Author

Topic: 2016, The Year of Bitcoin? - page 77. (Read 169249 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
February 10, 2016, 07:54:24 AM
The bear market has lasted long enough. I predict 2016 is the year where bitcoin finally breaks through, both in price and in mainstream adoption.

The fork issue is a distraction. It won't kill bitcoin. The majority will eventually choose what fork they want to use, whether it is the original, or XT, or some third option.

I see the fork issue as silly infighting which only hurts bitcoin. I want bitcoin to succeed, that's what I care about, not what version of BTC I use. I will go with the majority, whichever fork is chosen.

It 's easy to predict without any arguments  Smiley
What make you think Bitcoin is about to go mainstream? Amazon accepting BTC in 2016?

I think its possible in 2016, the bitcoin is getting bigger everyday.
Maybe Amazon is taking the chance to go for the bitcoin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
February 10, 2016, 05:22:08 AM
since in the last of year the value of btc was very low but this year the value of bit coins will be reached to the maximum value .
because in this year the value of bitcoins at the start falled but now it is going to increase . and also will increases repedely.
and i also think that there can be another opposite result of expectations .
if any other countries also bans the use of btc then the result will be same as that of last year .
all over that we can say that the future of btc is bright if no countries banned the  use of btc
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
February 10, 2016, 03:51:31 AM
Bitcoin will shine in the year 2016 only if it is promoted on high level and that with positively too, as bitcoin needs a promotion to be more popular in every corner of the world, if its popularity is high, then this year can be profitable for bitcoins.

Yeah you are extremely right..
So many people who use bitcoin and increase each years. And the price of bitcoin also increase too because a lot of bitcoin' s user
Absolutely many people who adopt bitcoin will also affect the price of bitcoin.
A very important advantage if a lot of people who adopt bitcoin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
February 10, 2016, 01:13:22 AM
Bitcoin will shine in the year 2016 only if it is promoted on high level and that with positively too, as bitcoin needs a promotion to be more popular in every corner of the world, if its popularity is high, then this year can be profitable for bitcoins.

Yeah you are extremely right..
So many people who use bitcoin and increase each years. And the price of bitcoin also increase too because a lot of bitcoin' s user
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
February 10, 2016, 12:29:51 AM
2016 hope :
- steam accept bitcoin (now in rumor and soon )
- amazon accept bitcoin (imposible but i hope it)
- more merchand avaible, i hope microsoft store , XBOX, accept bitcoin
- bitcoin price stable at $500

Roll Eyes

anyway im sure block halving will make 2016 the year of tbitcoin, after block halving more people will talk about bitcoin price and more merchand will accept bitcoin
Activity: 1246
Merit: 116
February 09, 2016, 10:17:08 PM
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
February 09, 2016, 10:11:10 PM
2016 has potential to be a great year for bitcoin and for the price to rise massively and increased adoption, Many newspapers and media are covering bitcoin now and intermediate payment providers offering online payments which is a good step in adoption way IMO.

Well to be honest, I think the mainstream adoption might start happening because of the chance that Bernie might win the presidential nomination. He is a big advocate of taking down the Fed and corrupt monetary system policies, and he might actually be willing to throw away the whole Fed monetary system... That is, however, if the Fed doesn't assassinate him while they can before he does, just like what they did with JFK for threatening to go back on the gold standard.
Activity: 896
Merit: 115
February 09, 2016, 09:28:09 PM
So many discussions like this at the moment. Every year the same is said.

Yeah, it is normal then.. and so many same threads like this, but the answer is just the same..but its okay, more answer here are speculations and opinions..   Smiley  Wink

Exactly, not sure what would be the value of bitcoin by the end of year 2016 but hoping and expecting that this year surely would be the best for bitcoins, as are listening to this every year, and the scenario remains the same.
Activity: 798
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 09, 2016, 09:25:36 PM
So many discussions like this at the moment. Every year the same is said.

Yeah, it is normal then.. and so many same threads like this, but the answer is just the same..but its okay, more answer here are speculations and opinions..   Smiley  Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
February 09, 2016, 05:45:11 PM
I also wish that this year comes to be the year of bitcoin, where bitcoin will spring out and spread to each corner of the world, If the bitcoin got fame then its price will be so high and thus our wealth stored as bitcoin will increase and we will be more wealthy.
I wish that in 2016 the bitcoin reach to $1000 at least.

Yeah that is the price we all are hoping and expecting in the year 2016, and  if doesn't reach there then many of us would be really disappointed as we have waited very long to enjoy the success  of bitcoins.
Activity: 644
February 09, 2016, 05:10:48 PM
I also wish that this year comes to be the year of bitcoin, where bitcoin will spring out and spread to each corner of the world, If the bitcoin got fame then its price will be so high and thus our wealth stored as bitcoin will increase and we will be more wealthy.
I wish that in 2016 the bitcoin reach to $1000 at least.
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
February 09, 2016, 04:58:46 PM
Yea, 2016 could be the year of bitcoin. And that doesn't mean that bitcoin will suddenly become one on the world's biggest currencies, but it will surely be on sight because of controversial rhetorics about it that comes from the governments of different countries

Indeed, bitcoin will be bigger and better this year, its already getting bigger by day. I think we just have to wait till the future say what will happen, it will be a good year.

Yeah, but lets hope that this year would be really a year of bitcoin, as every year we keep on hoping that the price will reach the moon, but it never happened, the value should go higher this year or else people would stop believing in bitcoins.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
February 09, 2016, 03:59:06 PM
Yea, 2016 could be the year of bitcoin. And that doesn't mean that bitcoin will suddenly become one on the world's biggest currencies, but it will surely be on sight because of controversial rhetorics about it that comes from the governments of different countries

Indeed, bitcoin will be bigger and better this year, its already getting bigger by day. I think we just have to wait till the future say what will happen, it will be a good year.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
February 09, 2016, 03:51:52 PM
I think that bitcoin well see a staedy increase in the second half of the year

Due to halving the bitcoin blockand also many companies have become aware of bitcoin possibliities in the end of 2015
everything takes time but  i think that it will rise
Other than halving, the slow economical situations around the globe also will support bitcoin ecosystem to grow. Because bitcoin is one of the attractive alternative investment for all type of investors.

Absolutely right, i totally agree with you. With hard effort bitcoin will rise and there's some factors to come true.
Yeah , invest your bitcoin and hold it, because many people who predict bitcoin will increase the price early.

Yeah, that's the right thing to do, invest your money in bitcoins at a moment as the price have not reached to the moon yet, and this price we can afford to buy few more bitcoins, which can be profitable in future.
Activity: 672
February 09, 2016, 03:49:05 PM

Due to halving the bitcoin blockand also many companies have become aware of bitcoin possibliities in the end of 2015
Other than halving, the slow economical situations around the globe also will support bitcoin ecosystem to grow. Because bitcoin is one of the attractive alternative investment for all type of investors.

Absolutely right, i totally agree with you. With hard effort bitcoin will rise and there's some factors to come true.
Yeah , invest your bitcoin and hold it, because many people who predict bitcoin will increase the price early.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
February 09, 2016, 03:02:41 PM
2016 has potential to be a great year for bitcoin and for the price to rise massively and increased adoption, Many newspapers and media are covering bitcoin now and intermediate payment providers offering online payments which is a good step in adoption way IMO.
I too believe that bitcoin will hit $10k price levels within this year to make 2016 as year of bitcoin.
But only the price is alone is not making a year special for bitcoin but mass adoption. But the high value of bitcoin will make all the required things to make it as a mainstream payment system.
I am not sure that the price of bitcoin will reach $ 10k in 2016, but I still hope that it will really happen. there is currently no triggers that increase the price of bitcoin be like that, and if that happens may be difficult to find bitcoin
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
February 09, 2016, 02:57:29 PM
Hii all,

anyone wants to sell there bitcoins let me know I'm ready for purchase.....please reply if somone wants sell i looking 30 BTC for purchase.  Roll Eyes

Regards
Atul anand
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
February 09, 2016, 02:48:24 PM
I too believe that bitcoin will hit $10k price levels within this year to make 2016 as year of bitcoin.
But only the price is alone is not making a year special for bitcoin but mass adoption. But the high value of bitcoin will make all the required things to make it as a mainstream payment system.
Activity: 339
Merit: 102
February 09, 2016, 02:13:41 PM
Activity: 1041
Merit: 273
February 09, 2016, 11:52:30 AM

You are right, new money flow into bitcoin ecosystem confirming that bitcoin is more attractive among investors. I guess only halving is more than enough to make bitcoin into moon in 2016. Yes, halving would be the prime factor for making 2016 as year of bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: