Pages:
Author

Topic: 2017 Year of the Bitcoin - page 14. (Read 186680 times)

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
October 28, 2016, 08:55:44 AM
i wish and hope that people which using bitcoin in 2017 will more than now and many government will be approve with bitcoin, many offline store and online store will be accepting bitcoin as their payment, the price for bitcoin will be increase significant than now, and the bitcoin community will be bigger than now.
Suh
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
October 28, 2016, 08:44:35 AM
I think a stable $1000 USD for 1 BTC is a reasonable expectation/projection for the end of 2017.
Activity: 188
October 28, 2016, 07:09:13 AM
Each year we plan and expect big changes to the financial position bitcoin. If you look from the very source cryptocurrency, it is still clear that there is progress and that bitcoin is growing and becoming popular. Thus we can say that bitcoin will be more stable and expensive in 2017 than in it.
Of course bitcoin will only flourish. Just do not understand why they say that the world of securities will fall because of the popularity of bitcoin. This I do not understand.

I am also confident that in 2017 Bitcoin will become even more popular and more expensive. But Fiat is going through hard times
Activity: 194
October 28, 2016, 01:19:54 AM
Each year we plan and expect big changes to the financial position bitcoin. If you look from the very source cryptocurrency, it is still clear that there is progress and that bitcoin is growing and becoming popular. Thus we can say that bitcoin will be more stable and expensive in 2017 than in it.
Of course bitcoin will only flourish. Just do not understand why they say that the world of securities will fall because of the popularity of bitcoin. This I do not understand.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
October 28, 2016, 12:19:41 AM
Activity: 138
October 27, 2016, 05:10:13 PM
For me, very little what this or next year, because I did not know much about Bitcoin and how to earn it. But I can see that doing analysis bitcoin after a rare fall in the price has risen slightly and hovered at the same level for quite a long time.
Probably have to wait a long time to raise prices to the level of a predicted at the beginning of 2016, but 2017 will bring success in terms of recognition and in particular cryptocurrency bitcoin worldwide.
Features bitcoin is very large and may even replace the banknotes of all states, but it is necessary to take into account the fact that today cryptocurrency very slowly recognized government agencies.
Activity: 261
October 27, 2016, 05:01:16 PM
2020 most likely
At the expense of 2020 a lot of predictions and a lot of talk, as if apart cryptocurrency longer any currency will not remain. Perhaps this is true, that's just how to deal with all the currencies of the world, as the country will go in this situation.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 25, 2016, 08:24:19 PM
2020 most likely
Activity: 189
October 25, 2016, 02:59:03 PM
For me, very little what this or next year, because I did not know much about Bitcoin and how to earn it. But I can see that doing analysis bitcoin after a rare fall in the price has risen slightly and hovered at the same level for quite a long time.
Probably have to wait a long time to raise prices to the level of a predicted at the beginning of 2016, but 2017 will bring success in terms of recognition and in particular cryptocurrency bitcoin worldwide.
Activity: 204
October 25, 2016, 02:28:00 PM
Activity: 298
October 25, 2016, 01:54:07 PM
Perhaps it is forecast that next year, at the fact how bitcoin rate is extracted and how much it really is left and how much of it actually produced. On this depends the real price of cryptocurrency and its future.
After a summer of excitement in the market for all it calmed down and became stable enough bitcoin. This is the first achievement of this year. In 2017, the actual price increase wait. Here it does not interfere.
Activity: 284
October 25, 2016, 01:26:42 PM
Perhaps it is forecast that next year, at the fact how bitcoin rate is extracted and how much it really is left and how much of it actually produced. On this depends the real price of cryptocurrency and its future.
Activity: 243
October 25, 2016, 12:34:11 PM
If 2016 halving makes the present year effective, we'll see a big price and this gives a gradual increase in price on 2017. So only if 2016 doesn't look to be effective 2017 might get small probability of being the year of bitcoin.
The main thing that bitcoin was stable in the following year. Since this year was some turmoil for example Bitfinex, so the price increase so far there is little anyone expected. Although the desires and dreams of the last to die.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
October 24, 2016, 12:39:09 AM
If 2016 halving makes the present year effective, we'll see a big price and this gives a gradual increase in price on 2017. So only if 2016 doesn't look to be effective 2017 might get small probability of being the year of bitcoin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
October 23, 2016, 11:54:45 PM
Shaping up as big year 

Cheesy
Yes. I agree with you. I thing same.Though this year is too consider as a bitcoin year.So if demand continued there nno ddoubt 2017  will be best year of bitcoin.
I think all years are the year of bitcoin since all years we are able to earn money in our investment, we should continuous invest in bitcoin and to promote to those people who are not aware in bitcoin that it can help to improve their life.
Every years is the years of bitcoin. Becouse bitcoin is gain the value every years. Also bitcoin price is always gain up up and up since now. It is mean that bitcoin is a thing to be an investment. I think the years of bitcoin is not just 2017 but also the next years too. Bitcoin is being usefull thing now not just a currency but also an investment too. People do not have to worry about bitcoin becouse so man new people come to use or make an investment in bitcoin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
October 23, 2016, 11:06:41 PM
Shaping up as big year 

Cheesy
Yes. I agree with you. I thing same.Though this year is too consider as a bitcoin year.So if demand continued there nno ddoubt 2017  will be best year of bitcoin.
I think all years are the year of bitcoin since all years we are able to earn money in our investment, we should continuous invest in bitcoin and to promote to those people who are not aware in bitcoin that it can help to improve their life.
Activity: 476
October 23, 2016, 07:29:27 PM
Shaping up as big year  

Cheesy
Personally i believe that every year is bitcoin year so i agree with you. I thing same though this year is too consider as a bitcoin year.So if demand continued there no doubt 2017 will be best year of bitcoin.My focus on a good growth in values of bitcoin in 2017.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
October 23, 2016, 05:57:24 PM
I have seen a related post for this year (2016). So I guess my answer will be the same as bitcoin will be unpredictable and it really depends on the people on how the price will shape up. Bitcoin is not a company where we can based our assumption on its price it is just a currency we can't control on how the demand will be. It will be up to us and how the demand if it will be greater in 2017 or not.
Every year is the year of bitcoin as long as that year is progressive and for 2017, we cannot tell yet but I can predict that 2017 is a better year compared to the previous years, and I have so much expectations for the year 2017 including seeing that it will surpass the all time high price.
i agree with you that 2017 will be more best year for bitcoin than previous year and i think bitcoin will be more improve its popularity and more people will be adopt the bitcoin and then hold it their bitcoin for the future.
Activity: 251
October 23, 2016, 04:13:41 PM
The stability of the real exchange rate will be the end of this year. Of course we want more, but probably not enough to get even the next year. Earlier this year, as it has always bitcoin it will rise slightly in price, but not very much.
Activity: 284
October 23, 2016, 03:57:23 PM
Yes. We had a major growth this year before halving. This really went down to earth today. But the spike in price has brought many users into this forum. Many have started earning bitcoins in this forum. Then number of bitcoin users also have increased. People from many countries are made aware of the bitcoins and its usage and benefits. Lets hope for a good growth in values in 2017.
I agree that the forum is very discusses projections for the next year, only whether they are such as the rainbow promise. Everyone wants a quick jump bitcoin. But the reality may be different.
Pages:
Jump to: