Pages:
Author

Topic: 2017 Year of the Bitcoin - page 11. (Read 186680 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
December 04, 2016, 03:48:52 PM
Yes. Going above 1k 2017.
Activity: 382
Merit: 250
December 04, 2016, 05:37:01 AM
Bitcoin from all sides attempted to discredit her, calling her a pyramid scheme, a meaningless experiment. When asked what will happen to Bitcoin, hurry with the answer that it is absolutely useless. But the new "born in pain", something similar happened with the advent of the Internet. Then, few people believed that the world create a global systematic information system - real.
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
December 04, 2016, 04:10:20 AM
Every year is the year of bitcoin .they tend to go high and tend to go low .so as a matter of fact u cant just which is the year of bitcoin .but for me in the present it will 2016 that i will say that 2016 is the year of bitcoin rather than predicting the future that 2017 may be the year of bitcoin

I completely agree. Since that time, as the Bitcoin was created each year brings his positive trends. In 2017 the price of Bitcoin will grow and will also be a trend as in 2016
The following year, a lot of plans about cryptocurrency. Many companies support Bitcoin. For example, the notorious «Bitnet Technologies», is preparing to launch the platform integration of the currency in the virtual stores.
Activity: 287
December 04, 2016, 03:11:52 AM
In recent weeks i find it difficult to send transactions and the time it takes to get one confirmation is too long and these things will impact the growth of bitcoin in the future,If not people have to start accepting zero confirmation transactions in order to combat this issue and if people starts doing that it would be fine ,other than that it is hard to see that happening .
What will happen to Bitcoin next year 2017? The unequivocal answer is no, but if you listen to the experts and look closely at the behavior of potential investors, can prevent its further strengthening.
Activity: 152
December 04, 2016, 02:46:49 AM
Bitcoin is the center of attention of financiers from all over the world as long as he came to a virtual revolution. So every year, you'd expect something new.
Activity: 236
Presale is live!
December 03, 2016, 07:57:21 PM
In recent weeks i find it difficult to send transactions and the time it takes to get one confirmation is too long and these things will impact the growth of bitcoin in the future,If not people have to start accepting zero confirmation transactions in order to combat this issue and if people starts doing that it would be fine ,other than that it is hard to see that happening .
Activity: 428
December 03, 2016, 05:55:44 PM
Bitcoin network back in January 2016 Chain crowded blocks. Do you think it is possible - to "fill" that is the sequence of files. The answer is that as an absolutely artificial limitation of capacity of 1 MB on the block, which was introduced a long time ago as a software plug and not removed, the resulting network capacity is almost exhausted. Perhaps 2017 will be better.
Activity: 177
December 03, 2016, 02:50:19 PM
Every year is the year of bitcoin .they tend to go high and tend to go low .so as a matter of fact u cant just which is the year of bitcoin .but for me in the present it will 2016 that i will say that 2016 is the year of bitcoin rather than predicting the future that 2017 may be the year of bitcoin

I completely agree. Since that time, as the Bitcoin was created each year brings his positive trends. In 2017 the price of Bitcoin will grow and will also be a trend as in 2016
Activity: 448
Americans do it better
December 02, 2016, 05:40:25 PM
If the beginning of the year 2017 is like the way it is building bitcoin right now then it will be a stellar year for it and everyone who holds it.
I don't think we will see alot of people selling off their stash anytime soon. But alot looking to buy until it hit's it's peak before the year is up. Wink
Activity: 243
November 30, 2016, 11:41:55 AM
If you pay attention to the trend growth Bitcoin, it is possible to understand that the price of Bitcoin is growing continuously for several years. It is unlikely that there are any sudden changes Bitcoin growth in 2017. Will the expected growth
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
November 27, 2016, 05:25:51 AM
Indeed and 2018, 2019 and so fourth Tongue
Activity: 240
November 27, 2016, 04:18:51 AM
Of course, devoid of the influence of bankers Bitcoin, an electronic payment takes place without intermediaries. A more widespread, so if 2017 is, it can become an instrument of credit, but with a floating rate of interest.
Activity: 239
November 27, 2016, 03:12:59 AM
Hell yeah 2017 is the year of bitcoins .it is predicted that the price of bitcoins will rise to 900 dollars and it will be awesome .so guys dont sell ur bitcoins now .sell in the year 2017 because its gonna be legendary . Kudoos Smiley
I think every year Bitcoin course updates all new lows, while the widespread use bitcoin trade is still far blokcheyn remains the focus of technology corporations, major banks, governments and venture capitalists. and it speaks for itself, and a great future.
Let bitcoin is not yet a global reserve currency, or at least the currency of any country, the prospects of its solid. First of all, it does not have an over administrative control and, therefore, protected from the indiscriminate emission of the banking system, which is based on fractional reserve policy.
Activity: 179
November 26, 2016, 06:55:11 PM
I would not worry about what will be the future of bitcoin. And the fact is that bitcoin far from the banks is not gone. If you look at the statistics we can see that over the past year the total investment in projects blokcheyn and Bitcoin passed the mark of $ 1 billion. The consortium R3, created for the development of new services based on blokcheyn include 43 banks, Visa, MasterCard and American Express are funding mobile products for the calculations in Bitcoins.
Activity: 179
November 26, 2016, 06:09:52 PM
Hell yeah 2017 is the year of bitcoins .it is predicted that the price of bitcoins will rise to 900 dollars and it will be awesome .so guys dont sell ur bitcoins now .sell in the year 2017 because its gonna be legendary . Kudoos Smiley
I think every year Bitcoin course updates all new lows, while the widespread use bitcoin trade is still far blokcheyn remains the focus of technology corporations, major banks, governments and venture capitalists. and it speaks for itself, and a great future.
Activity: 632
November 26, 2016, 05:20:20 PM
It's frightening to think what the future of Bitcoin. Problem is is that Mathematics and Computers come instead of politicians and bankers. Therefore, the question of who will control the money in the future is very serious and everyone tries to not stay away.
Activity: 196
November 21, 2016, 10:58:57 AM
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
November 21, 2016, 08:15:59 AM
Bitcoin will rise to 1000$ in 2017. I can not place the bet because it is too sure. Come september! considering the related factors of growth. More altcoin will also be available next year which will add to economies of some countries.
Activity: 246
November 19, 2016, 06:37:37 AM
Well we all have high expectations for 2017, all those predictions are reealy optimistic and I realy hope that they come to be, but I always take those optimistic predictions with a pinch of salt.
Very strong optimism for the future in relation to the stability of bitcoin. As if bitcoin good to have in such a manner in which we have today, but still there are even willing to arrange bank bitcoin. Do not wait to create something in the likeness of what we already have in the face of natural banks.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
November 17, 2016, 05:06:25 PM
Well we all have high expectations for 2017, all those predictions are reealy optimistic and I realy hope that they come to be, but I always take those optimistic predictions with a pinch of salt.
Pages:
Jump to: