Pages:
Author

Topic: 2017 Year of the Bitcoin - page 12. (Read 186680 times)

Activity: 596
Merit: 500
November 17, 2016, 04:19:39 AM
We still have a 1 month before 2016 is going to end so maybe something will surprise us.
Activity: 504
Merit: 260
November 16, 2016, 10:34:01 PM
2016 in year bitcoin
you can see this now bitcoin price is very high
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
November 16, 2016, 10:08:39 PM
As much as adoption right now is being offset by whales cashing out, when mass adoption begins occurring the opposite effect will take place, people won't want to cash out, not even those with vast sums, because bitcoin will become a currency in its own right, globally so, and thus the price will shed its fetters and begin rocketing.
Activity: 48
Merit: 10
November 16, 2016, 05:49:27 PM
It has potential to be a different year from any other. I hope that the projects and applications that are being scheduled to be launched next year are put into practice, so the chances will be greater for Bitcoin to reach new heights.
Activity: 188
November 16, 2016, 05:11:19 PM
I always look forward that Bitcoins currency exhange will flactuate and moves up. By the way, I always consider to have more sources of bitcoin income that way we can also help newbies who were just started to earn some. Hopefully 2017 will be more generous when it comes to my bitcoin earnings. More task or job opportunities will be a great income generation. Few more days and Year 2017 will about to start.
Activity: 124
November 16, 2016, 01:22:34 AM
How so? I've heard the same multiple times for both 2015 and 2016.
yeah, and every year the price increased.. as far i remember the early 2015 in 250$ and early 2016 is 400-500$, and i believed in early 2017 it will make 700-800$..
Activity: 185
November 15, 2016, 05:41:23 PM
I suggest rapid development of cryptographic algorithms will make bitcoin wallets and private keys easily hackable leading to death of all cryptocurrencies and global chaos and anarchy  Tongue
To protect their deposits and savings, you need to do to promote cryptocurrency in society and that the global financial system recognize bitcoin as a currency.

I believe that Bitcoin is well protected. Actually, not worse than the Fiat. And by purses have an adequate level of protection. And in 2017 cryptocurrency will become even more popular
It will be very good if the rest of the year will be stable and bitcoin market price will not jump. If this trend continues, it is possible in the first or second quarter of 2017 can be seen raising prices for bitcoin.
Activity: 157
November 15, 2016, 03:35:29 PM
I suggest rapid development of cryptographic algorithms will make bitcoin wallets and private keys easily hackable leading to death of all cryptocurrencies and global chaos and anarchy  Tongue
Do you really think this will help? Despite the fact that the banking system has adopted blockchain technology, legal support members still missing. The risk will still exist.
Activity: 223
Merit: 250
November 15, 2016, 03:23:03 PM
To protect their deposits and savings, you need to do to promote cryptocurrency in society and that the global financial system recognize bitcoin as a currency.

I believe that Bitcoin is well protected. Actually, not worse than the Fiat. And by purses have an adequate level of protection. And in 2017 cryptocurrency will become even more popular
Perhaps all the predictions come true and maybe vice versa. I have well-read as much conflicting information that they no longer know what to believe. Perhaps it is so weak as I have, will throw off the bitcoin market.
Activity: 210
November 15, 2016, 01:56:49 PM
I suggest rapid development of cryptographic algorithms will make bitcoin wallets and private keys easily hackable leading to death of all cryptocurrencies and global chaos and anarchy  Tongue

Activity: 246
November 15, 2016, 01:25:10 PM
I suggest rapid development of cryptographic algorithms will make bitcoin wallets and private keys easily hackable leading to death of all cryptocurrencies and global chaos and anarchy  Tongue
Activity: 147
November 15, 2016, 01:19:45 PM
It should be really nice of BTCitcoin will be more popular and used in that year but the hard thing is that we cant control it and that is the problem of BTCitcoin.
And you also dont even know what is going to happen with the value and that is the risky thing.
Activity: 169
November 15, 2016, 01:12:23 PM
I believe that in 2017 the price of Bitcoin is more than 1000 Dolar. There are many factors that contribute to this. Instability in the economy of various countries, the popularity of cryptocurrency ...
Of course, this price as a balm for the soul, but I think that next year we will see a slightly different trend growth bitcoin. In general, it is not ruled out such a leap, but judging by the stuffing information about the collapse of bitcoin, you can expect the opposite. But this is only a temporary effect.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
November 14, 2016, 02:52:00 PM
Activity: 218
November 14, 2016, 02:38:47 PM
I believe that in 2017 the price of Bitcoin is more than 1000 Dolar. There are many factors that contribute to this. Instability in the economy of various countries, the popularity of cryptocurrency ...
Activity: 196
November 14, 2016, 10:48:16 AM
well well .u may have noticed that the price of bitcoin has touched more than 700 usd dollars in the month of october . well i  wont be surprised if it surpassed the value of 800 usd in dollars in the month of may in 2018 .well i guess its a high liked chance to get that high and people from all over the world will start investing in bitcoins and tell others about it ..kudoos Smiley
Activity: 73
November 09, 2016, 03:50:41 AM
Hoping for a better year. I'm still learning everything I can in Bitcoin and Bitcointalk.org helped me a lot. It makes me really excited to be part of this community Smiley 2017 will be great.
Well if you talk in a circle where prompt you what and how to act in a sandwich situation. I hope that the new bitcoin in 2017 we will not fail. Of course, everyone is waiting for a price increase on bitcoin, but at the same time I would like to see recognition and global financial groups to become equal bitcoin currency market.
It seems like the recognition is not only global financial groups but other organizations with the interest to Bitcoin and alcoin projects.  New services supported by Bitcoin may be the positive direction to push the value a bit higher in the upcoming years.  As a community, sharing the possibilities may lead to acceptance for financial representation.
Activity: 189
November 09, 2016, 01:44:45 AM
Hoping for a better year. I'm still learning everything I can in Bitcoin and Bitcointalk.org helped me a lot. It makes me really excited to be part of this community Smiley 2017 will be great.
Well if you talk in a circle where prompt you what and how to act in a sandwich situation. I hope that the new bitcoin in 2017 we will not fail. Of course, everyone is waiting for a price increase on bitcoin, but at the same time I would like to see recognition and global financial groups to become equal bitcoin currency market.
Activity: 204
November 09, 2016, 01:10:01 AM
The fact that bitcoin is mined each day and the amount it increases will cause that soon all be over and the price of bitcoin will rise by several times. This scenario probably expect all users. However, in what year did this happiness come predict no one can.
Activity: 298
November 08, 2016, 07:02:42 PM
I'm sure it's been mentioned before, but I feel that Megaupload V.2 and Bitcache might bring more worth to bitcoin but also make it more centralized. It all sorta depends on Kim and MU2's success.
Maybe the centralization of all the foreign exchange market will lead to an improvement in the state of bitcoin, but this is very unlikely.
Pages:
Jump to: