Author

Topic: 2017 Year of the Bitcoin - page 110. (Read 186680 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
May 16, 2016, 12:04:26 AM
BTC is slowly gaining momentum towards higher ground. We are seeing more and more people buying and using btc as payment. With more positive news about adoption and build up, we might be in for a good ride.
I think a change of bitcoin will not happen in the short term. 1 year is not going to change a lot of things. perhaps in 2017 in similar circumstances this year so next year may not be much different from this year may be a little better
let's look at this year will be how far the developing bitcoin ?
Activity: 952
May 15, 2016, 10:15:58 PM
2017 will be a huge year for bitcoin. bitcoin will have a high price in that year. I predict in 2017 the price of bitcoin could touch the figure 1000USD. with all the possibilities that bitcoin has been recognized by many countries around the world.
I hope by the time the price of bitcoins will be $1,000 so that we can be all happy here and we can profit with that success of bitcoin. By that time the price would then be stable and I expect there will be a massive adoption of the public from different sectors.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
May 15, 2016, 03:31:05 AM
2017 will be a huge year for bitcoin. bitcoin will have a high price in that year. I predict in 2017 the price of bitcoin could touch the figure 1000USD. with all the possibilities that bitcoin has been recognized by many countries around the world.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
May 15, 2016, 03:26:33 AM
I would say maybe 2017 will be the year bitcoin. we should see the effect after halving. the possibility of 2017 will be the result of the effect of halving.
Yes hopefully it happened in 2017.
I am confident in the bitcoin will increase that could make us a profit.
And there will be many people using bitcoin bitcoin thus more popular.
Activity: 476
U will never know the true answer, before you try
May 14, 2016, 03:56:38 AM
I would say maybe 2017 will be the year bitcoin. we should see the effect after halving. the possibility of 2017 will be the result of the effect of halving.
May 14, 2016, 03:39:41 AM
2017 can be the year of the bitcoin but I highly doubt about this, I also think this year will most likely be the year of the bitcoin.
The halving is coming and will be good plus its growing also very fast.
2016 will be the deciding year for bitcoins, this halving comes and the price will increase then we can see a more stable price after the halving. By 2017 the price will not be below $500 and will continue to rise as the demand increases.
Activity: 462
May 13, 2016, 03:13:32 PM
2017 can be the year of the bitcoin but I highly doubt about this, I also think this year will most likely be the year of the bitcoin.
The halving is coming and will be good plus its growing also very fast.
Activity: 616
May 13, 2016, 02:51:02 PM
BTC is slowly gaining momentum towards higher ground. We are seeing more and more people buying and using btc as payment. With more positive news about adoption and build up, we might be in for a good ride.

A many people buying bitcoin now cause of halving, and everybody know it Grin A lot of users coming cause of halving with hope on easy money, but for free is only for naive.

Indeed that is true, I think 2017 will not be the year of the bitcoin, I think this year will be to be honest because the halving will be good in my eyes.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
May 13, 2016, 02:45:40 PM

A many people buying bitcoin now cause of halving, and everybody know it Grin A lot of users coming cause of halving with hope on easy money, but for free is only for naive.
Activity: 714
May 13, 2016, 09:59:57 AM
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
May 13, 2016, 05:48:14 AM
any reason for that?i think year of bitcoin is this year,2016 will be bitcoin year because on this year so many bitcoin project will or already happen. openbazaar already exist,and its great,and then bitcoin halving,more great.

I don't think openbazar will have much influenze on bitcoin.
for the normal user it is a little too complex to work with a decentralized market place. You need extra software, there is not much insurance that you get your product.
Maybe after a few years, when the system has proven itself to be functioning. But for the next two years I just see it as useful for the bitcoin pros.
There reasons for bitcoin developement now lie elsewhere.
Activity: 602
May 13, 2016, 05:19:12 AM
any reason for that?i think year of bitcoin is this year,2016 will be bitcoin year because on this year so many bitcoin project will or already happen. openbazaar already exist,and its great,and then bitcoin halving,more great.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
May 13, 2016, 05:07:29 AM
I think that 2017 will bring some clearence how governments want to deal with bitcoins.
Some might start seeing bitcoins as a threat some as an opportunity and some will fall behind.
Especially the chinese market with all the mining power is going to be interesting

most likely to be true
what will they do its not on us to decide its for them
i just hope that adoption will go in our favor
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
May 13, 2016, 03:57:34 AM
I think that 2017 will bring some clearence how governments want to deal with bitcoins.
Some might start seeing bitcoins as a threat some as an opportunity and some will fall behind.
Especially the chinese market with all the mining power is going to be interesting

In 2017 i think its another great year for bitcoin as you can see this year 2016 steam accepts now bitcoin as their mode of payment and many people really for that achievement and by that bitcoin really bounce his name in business sector, and let see what happen in year 2017 i speculate by that year online shopping stores will adopt bitcoin slowly for sure.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
May 13, 2016, 03:36:19 AM
Activity: 336
Bravity is beautiful.
May 13, 2016, 03:19:21 AM
2017 will be a better year for Bitcoin and that is because it was in this year a long time stable and that have to change soon because many people dont like the value now.
And they want to make profit and they have already waited a long time so there must be a time to sell it soon.
Activity: 420
May 13, 2016, 02:34:11 AM
2016 is the year of the Bitcoin. We have the debate of the block size increase, general adoption, halving and price rise.
yeah I think every year that change will always make an improvement for bitcoin. either in block size or adoption.
the important thing is the user continues to grow
May 13, 2016, 01:35:40 AM
A lot of things might still happen, before 2017. I am predicting a slight increase in price, between $500 and $600 around the Halving and then a strong decrease as people reach the selling point and the supply increase on the exchanges. Going into 2017 we will see a decline in price again, because most people would be concentrating on their holidays and festive spending. I hope by then that the Open Bazaar concept would have gained some momentum and that it would boost the Bitcoin economy.
We should be optimistic here especially those people like me who invested their coins already. For year 2017 it should be a massive adoption already from different sectors of the community to integrate blockchain in their daily transactions, and with that happening the price should increase.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
May 11, 2016, 11:54:37 AM
A lot of things might still happen, before 2017. I am predicting a slight increase in price, between $500 and $600 around the Halving and then a strong decrease as people reach the selling point and the supply increase on the exchanges. Going into 2017 we will see a decline in price again, because most people would be concentrating on their holidays and festive spending. I hope by then that the Open Bazaar concept would have gained some momentum and that it would boost the Bitcoin economy.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
May 11, 2016, 11:38:53 AM
Shaping up as big year 

Cheesy
you know last year people said "2016 year of bitcoin"  the year before that "2015 year of bitcoin"  and so on. So basically according to people every year is the year of bitcoin but not as they expected it to be.
Jump to: