Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 Crypto predictions - page 12. (Read 7120 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 01:23:27 AM
Given the year that 2017 has been, what are your predictions for 2018 for cryptos? will Bitcoin continue to rise? I think governments will be involved more in cryptos in 2018, more regulation maybe?
Hey man, really, I hate to see the word predict.
You know, no one can predict accuracy, no. A long time ago, I was willing to believe some friends' predictions, but until it happened, all of them lost accuracy. The only correct one is their own analysis and judgment. As predicted in 2017, ETH will rise to a certain height in 2018, but you look at the current market, he is not the case, and it is very dangerous.
There is such a situation in any coin, and the so-called predictable is only a rough position. I think what I need to do is to learn more here and have my own opinions. This will increase the amount of money.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
July 05, 2018, 01:23:08 AM
In 2018 cryptos will certainly grow better, although now the market conditions are experiencing a decrease let alone the added btc prices dropped dramatically in other culse coint, but I am sure this condition does not last long only need patience to wait for stable conditions
Activity: 164
July 05, 2018, 01:12:14 AM
The crypto market is very bad in 2018. The market has gone through several rounds of decline. Bitcoin has fallen from the highest price of $20,000 last year to the current $6,000. This is a terrible number. I hope that the encryption market will pick up this year.
Activity: 21
July 05, 2018, 01:06:50 AM
2018 will be good year for crypto sector.  But investors are worry about btc price. According to me btc price  max. Will 10 k usd. Wee need so much volume. But there isn't enough money now.
Activity: 507
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 04:32:24 PM
as far as I can remember, in February of this year representatives of the Finder.com website interviewed nine well-known fintech investors to find out their forecasts for the crypto currency for 2018. in the survey included promising to date, crypto-currencies: bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Cardano, Ethereum, NEO, Ripple and others. according to the poll, nine candidates out of nine claim that the price of bitcoin will exceed $ 43,472 by the end of the year, Bitcoin Cash - $ 3,083, and Cardano will receive the largest price increase this year and will reach $ 10.63. Michael Dunworth, CEO of Wyre, shared his views on Bitcoin and Ethereum: "I think BTC implements the promise of solutions to scale the network, and ETH integrating the" buy / sell "component will provide a wider coverage for the adoption of the market"
Activity: 123
July 04, 2018, 04:23:11 PM
First six months of this year were terrible, but the first days of July look quite positive. Hope it will continue.
Activity: 252
July 04, 2018, 02:57:29 AM
I believe the price of bitcoin will go up again this year, and it can't stay at $6,500, because the price is much lower than last year's price. But my prediction is that by the end of the year the price of bitcoin will rise, and that's what people are waiting for.
Activity: 98
July 04, 2018, 02:47:46 AM
Many countries will try to regulate cryptocurrencies in 2018. Some will try to ban other will try to accept. All this will show at the end of year into which direction crypto's are heading
Activity: 98
July 03, 2018, 01:43:10 PM
The cryptocurrency has risen again since yesterday. Do you think this is a bull market coming soon, or a bull trap? Of course, I hope this is a real bull market. We are already in a bear market for too long.
Activity: 280
"WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN"
July 03, 2018, 01:40:20 PM
What do you want to know? Crypto will develop, BTC and alts will increase, despite on their dips. Dips are not so bad because they show that the system is working and it’s alive. As downis larger, as the up will be higher.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022
July 03, 2018, 11:05:18 AM
It's hard to judge about this, bitcoin can not rise above 10,000 dollars. If he does this, then there will be bit growth.
Activity: 287
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 11:03:11 AM
By the end of this year 2018 we may see the crypto market will be near to one trillion dollars and market turn out to be most talked financial destination due to overgrowing blockchain technology in various industry
Activity: 140
July 03, 2018, 11:02:10 AM
I think BTC will hit $50k minimum because we will see people start pricing in the next halving into the price, and probably we will see more government intervention in the space, because they are already surprise at the success of the space, I also expect some big projects to fail. I also predict we will see a new project that will likely give BTC a fight for that number on spot

Its really difficult to predict Crypto market. But I think there is always bright future ahead. So just hold on to your token. Because now its started to go up some investors are now coming back there's a big potential that by the end of this year bitcoin will hit 8k value.
Activity: 54
July 03, 2018, 10:56:48 AM
I cant predict what happens a crypto this year but hopefully will be increase. Be positive for the cryptocurrency market..Because we all know that Crypto is great..Anything will be happened and in the future of situation will be improve and I will support crypto industry..
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 07:18:09 AM
despite the very weak position of the cryptocurrency at the moment the forecast is positive. most experts agree that by the end of autumn 2018, the crypto currency will be restored to the levels that were in February this year, that is, they will play 2 wave of fall.
Activity: 68
July 03, 2018, 05:18:45 AM
if you look at the current market situation, it is experiencing a fairly high price increase, and maybe this is the start of the market recovered, but it is actually difficult to predict whether the market will be like at the end of last year or not
Activity: 45
July 03, 2018, 04:46:57 AM
2018 is going to be the year for cryptocurrencies. These past couple months are only the beginning of the massive adoption that is going to come next year. I hope that by the end of the year bitcoin will cost several times more than now . I think that in a year we will all be forced to pay taxes for crypto . 2018 makes many new changes in this market and we can see a new highs in this year if any positive outcome from all those happenings.  Grin Grin
Activity: 46
July 03, 2018, 04:44:19 AM
Of course, such growth as in 2017 should not wait. I think this year the price for cryptocurrencies will gradually fall, in 2019 there will be growth again.

I totally agree with you, cryptocurrencies need at least 1 year to recovery, not so soon in 2018.
Activity: 238
July 03, 2018, 04:37:52 AM
Given the year that 2017 has been, what are your predictions for 2018 for cryptos? will Bitcoin continue to rise? I think governments will be involved more in cryptos in 2018, more regulation maybe?

My opinion this year crypto will be better and trusted by many people. It can be seen how enthusiastic people talk about everything about digital money.
Activity: 266
July 02, 2018, 10:52:10 AM

Not yet know, because the crypto world moves very dynamic and easily changing. So it is very difficult to predict what crypto will be like in 2018.
Pages:
Jump to: