Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 Ethereum price.... - page 41. (Read 5559 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
May 28, 2018, 04:31:26 PM
Hardly anyone can accurately predict the situation on the market and the price of coins. But in any case, I am confident in the tangible growth of ETH during this year, if there is no global market failure.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Marketplace for sensor data
May 28, 2018, 04:13:25 PM
Currently, Ethereum is very hot on the market cryptos, attracting a lot of investors, so there are many questions about the rate of this crypto. Talking about ETH, there are many predictions about the exchange rate. But I guess the Reddit co-founder's prediction on ETH is the most appropriate because, based on the current exchange rate situation, by the end of 2018, the ETH exchange rate will reach $ 1,500.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 04:10:45 PM
The system Creators are currently working in is anything but fair, and definitely not working in either the best interests of them or their audience. Creators are paid based on the advertising shown against their videos. Very few make enough to earn a full time wage. See more
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
May 28, 2018, 04:06:16 PM
my prediction that the ETH price will rise beyond the price in 2017, and it will happen in October-December 2018 later
because now many platforms that have worked with Ethereum.
Activity: 321
May 28, 2018, 03:57:53 PM
Actually if viewed from the growth, should Ethereum (ETH) able to compete with Bitcoin (BTC) price in the future. Moreover, many factors have now become important support in the scope of Ethereum.
Meanwhile, when viewed from the Market Cap (Total Market Capitalization) Bitcoin did leave Ethereum, with a total Market Cap of $ 132 billion, with the last 24 trading volume of $ 5 billion. While supply Bitcoin in circulation has reached $ 16 million from max supply 21 million. That is, the supply of Bitcoin is getting thinner so according to the law of supply and demand, the price will also continue to increase in time.
As for Ethereum, the total Market Cap or market capitalization is still at $ 31 billion with the last 24 hours trading volume of $ 834 million. For supply of ETH that has been circulating in the market of 97 million without brick maximum. This also makes it difficult for ETH prices to rise further, let alone the available supply "unlimited". Although there are some who say that the maximum ETH is 87 million, but now its circulation has even exceeded that limit.
So for Ethereum Price Prediction 2018, we can hardly conclude that Ethereum has not been able to become a major competitor of Bitcoin in the value of saving and exchange rate (as Asset). Fundamentally Ethereum is already guaranteed by several major factors, for example with the EEA (Enterprise Ethereum Alliance) group that has been formed with dozens of giant world companies incorporated in it such as Microsoft, Inter, and CME Group which recently joined.
The association can indirectly guarantee / insure that the price of Ethereum (ETH) will be stable and will not be close to "0" again as it was at the beginning of its release. In addition, there are already many futures trading brokers who already support Ethereum Exchange / Ethereum trade, such as QUINE which has launched Live Ethereum trading.
Activity: 322
https://www.soar.earth/
May 28, 2018, 03:31:39 PM
I hope that the price of this coin will reach 2000-3000 dollars at the end of the year. And it seems to me that my forecast is very modest, because the price may become even higher.
Activity: 87
May 28, 2018, 03:30:23 PM
my opinion about ethereum just like you was very fortunate why besides as exchange rate also ethereum also can we make asset (same as gold) which its exchange rate keep going up ..
many already predict the value of this ethereum will continue to rise ..
Activity: 131
May 28, 2018, 03:29:48 PM
I think that by the end of the year Ethereum will reach$1500. if it goes higher it will be even better.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
May 28, 2018, 03:25:56 PM
No one knows for sure what will happen to eth price in 2018, but by analyzing it well I think it will give a fairly good answer and may be a reference to us not to panic when the market is falling. I personally still believe there will be a big increase in the year and I will keep waiting for it and holding it.
Activity: 336
May 28, 2018, 03:14:52 PM
It is very difficult to forecast in a falling market. Sometimes it seems to me that the fall will continue for several months. I'm waiting for a bullish trend.
Activity: 140
May 28, 2018, 03:13:03 PM
Sincerely speaking I don't even know what to do or say about the fluntuating price of Ethereum but I will still hold it because,    There are also three possible factors that drives the ethereum to be well known and increase it's value..First,more platforms are using ethereum in trading. Second,the ethereum contracts are expanding and third,decentralization of cloud computing bodes well for ethereum.
    How about you guys? What are your opinions and prediction about ethereum?
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
May 28, 2018, 03:06:27 PM
The potential of Ethereum is not to be underestimated.
I think the road is too long, likely to peak around 1,500$ .
Activity: 140
May 28, 2018, 03:03:18 PM
Sincerely speaking I don't even know what to do or say about the fluntuating price of Ethereum but I will still hold it because,    There are also three possible factors that drives the ethereum to be well known and increase it's value..First,more platforms are using ethereum in trading. Second,the ethereum contracts are expanding and third,decentralization of cloud computing bodes well for ethereum.
    How about you guys? What are your opinions and prediction about ethereum?
Activity: 144
May 28, 2018, 03:00:28 PM
There is a possibility that its price will be closer to $ 1000, but not higher, because there is no motive for its growth. Am I wrong?
Activity: 116
May 28, 2018, 02:55:32 PM
it seems to me that the price of ether will drop to $ 200-300 if people do not come to their senses and start investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
May 28, 2018, 02:49:04 PM
Ethereum is indeed the number two coin in the cryptocurrency market, but I don't think Ethereum will be able to exceed $ 2,500 this year. It would be nice if he could break through the $ 2000 line. It's also worth remembering that Ethereum has strong competitors such as NEO and EOS, which also affects the cost of Ethereum.
Activity: 773
May 28, 2018, 02:14:04 PM
$ 2,500 is the most realistic price that ETH can achieve by the end of 2018. The main thing is that there were no problems throughout the year and that there were no big corrections in the market, as now.
Activity: 168
May 28, 2018, 02:03:35 PM
Now the market is red and the price is growing slowly, so I think by the end of the year the price for ETH will grow at most 2 times.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
May 28, 2018, 12:50:46 PM
Do not think that the Ethereum is the perfect coin for quick earnings. The Ethereum has recently stabilized, but more than 800 I do not hope we will have
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co
May 28, 2018, 12:37:32 PM
It is difficult for me to make forecasts for a year or two, but for the near future I do not think that the price will be able to grow more than $ 750
Pages:
Jump to: