Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 Ethereum price.... - page 43. (Read 5559 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 28, 2018, 05:00:09 AM
        Ethereum is the second valuable digital currency in crypto world. It's price increasing as years had past. It become more in demand because of it's uses...and because of demand increasing the ethereum price also increasing.
   One of the founder and. cEO of deVere Group says,  "The price of Ethereum is predicted to increase significantly this year, and could hit $2,500 by the end of 2018 with a further increase by 2019 and 2020,”
     There are also three possible factors that drives the ethereum to be well known and increase it's value..First,more platforms are using ethereum in trading. Second,the ethereum contracts are expanding and third,decentralization of cloud computing bodes well for ethereum.
    How about you guys? What are your opinions and prediction about ethereum?
my prediction at the expense of Ethereum is that,it takes the first place among all the market,it will happen in the coming year,so you need to invest in geo of edgy,then to get a good profit
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 04:52:19 AM
alot of prediction says about eth that it will cross 2000$ i also think like that because ICO investors covert their money to ETH and buy ICO coins this is the way in e=which eth price will go instantly up.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
May 28, 2018, 04:48:33 AM
Yes, I myself recently thought about the future prospects of ETH. I personally came to the conclusion that the coin has a huge potential for further growth, but there are many factors affecting the market.
A lots of speculations happening right now, for sure those who really support this coin still loving to buy more coins and store it inside there wallets,
even the value is falling for a while but surely it will bounce up again, ETH will continue to progress and chances to grow in value is always possible
just need to hold and wait till new ath has been achieved.
Activity: 406
May 28, 2018, 04:27:44 AM
Yes, I myself recently thought about the future prospects of ETH. I personally came to the conclusion that the coin has a huge potential for further growth, but there are many factors affecting the market.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
May 28, 2018, 02:49:19 AM
Yes, it looks like Ethereum will not be replaced as the most widely used platform by startup this year.
And I believe when the situation has improved, it will be easy for Ethereum to return to its highest market capitalization by 2018.

Ethereum's price is greatly increasing this year for sure on its incoming years to go. Ethereum is increasing since the day it started and now it is one of the best and the top leading crypto in these days. It has a well-organized and well-established management so there is no doubt that its development still continues to improve. This could be possible if we continue helping and supporting this coin and expect something good will happen.
The ups and downs of this market are commonplace, along with Ethereum will fall slightly in price. Then you need Ethereum and buy to get maximum profit, we hope seja hopefully in the near future the price can go back up ...
Activity: 84
May 28, 2018, 02:40:40 AM
Yes, it looks like Ethereum will not be replaced as the most widely used platform by startup this year.
And I believe when the situation has improved, it will be easy for Ethereum to return to its highest market capitalization by 2018.

Ethereum's price is greatly increasing this year for sure on its incoming years to go. Ethereum is increasing since the day it started and now it is one of the best and the top leading crypto in these days. It has a well-organized and well-established management so there is no doubt that its development still continues to improve. This could be possible if we continue helping and supporting this coin and expect something good will happen.
Activity: 168
May 27, 2018, 07:58:27 PM
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
May 27, 2018, 07:54:46 PM
Despite competition from some competitors Altcoin, it seems Ethereum will not be replaced in the near future. This makes us a little surprised by the current price of Ethereum. But if the new community grows fast again this year, I'm sure Ethereum will be able to get close to the price in line with the precision.
Activity: 679
Merit: 102
May 27, 2018, 07:54:36 PM
Ethereum has a great future and the technology itself, you can see that ethereum is continue on developing on their platform specially in the security of it and now the transaction just have a little fast compared before that has a lot of traffic.
Activity: 154
May 27, 2018, 07:46:57 PM
Like most Famous Altcoin, Ether also has a tough situation right now. But with all its potential, if the market is back and there is Altcoin who will break his own record, I agree that Ether will do it first. And of course in the future will grow even bigger.
Activity: 308
Merit: 18
May 27, 2018, 07:42:29 PM
Ethereum will have a good future and it will have a good value. I think ethereum will gives a good value in the 3rd quarter of this year. We need to wait until ethereum will pump again. Let us just hold our ethereum to have a good profits for the future. I am hoping that ethereum will reaches $2k.
Activity: 168
May 27, 2018, 07:39:17 PM
Like Bitcoin and many other Altcoin, Ethereum is experiencing a correction in the middle of this year.
But after the World Cup, maybe many investors will return, and at least will be able to bring Ethereum to $ 1500 by the end of this year.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
May 27, 2018, 04:20:43 PM

everything will depend on how much bitcoin will cost. I think that we will see the price in this year more than 2000 $!
Activity: 336
May 27, 2018, 04:16:48 PM
The etherium is just gaining momentum and this is just the beginning. I am sure that this year it will reach 2k $, and in a few years it will be able to take the place of bitcoin.
Activity: 446
May 27, 2018, 04:09:34 PM
Almost six months have passed and we realize that the value of the Ethereum is not so high at this moment, all of us who invest in the we are waiting anxious that its value will rise again in the next six months. And I wish I could spend the  $1200 before end the year 2018.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
May 27, 2018, 02:43:55 PM
The Ethereum became popular because of the wide application of its main network of detachment. Analysts' research showed that in 2018 Ethereum will lead the growth rate, which will increase by 212%. The second place is Bitcoin with 194% growth, followed by Bitcoin Cash, which is expected to increase by 123% this year.
Activity: 133
May 27, 2018, 02:34:42 PM
This year, the price of eth is growing very slowly.  And it seems to me that by the end of the year the price will grow 2 times.
Activity: 280
May 27, 2018, 01:15:29 PM
        Ethereum is the second valuable digital currency in crypto world. It's price increasing as years had past. It become more in demand because of it's uses...and because of demand increasing the ethereum price also increasing.
   One of the founder and. cEO of deVere Group says,  "The price of Ethereum is predicted to increase significantly this year, and could hit $2,500 by the end of 2018 with a further increase by 2019 and 2020,”
     There are also three possible factors that drives the ethereum to be well known and increase it's value..First,more platforms are using ethereum in trading. Second,the ethereum contracts are expanding and third,decentralization of cloud computing bodes well for ethereum.
    How about you guys? What are your opinions and prediction about ethereum?

altcoin in I from all over the more like ETH. Cryptocurrency top 2 is ethereum. I have seen, the first to the price of had a lot of, now down. my faith 2018 at the end of ETH of the price of many to increase. 1500-2000 usd price will, it is my opinion.
Activity: 126
May 27, 2018, 05:03:05 AM
Since 2018, the encryption market has begun to fall wildly and continues until now. Ethereum now has a very low price. But the market has fallen for so long, I think the encryption market will pick up in the coming months.
Activity: 602
May 27, 2018, 04:53:59 AM
I  think that at the end of 2018 the price of etherum will cross upto 2000$. Etherum have a good future so buy it now to get more profit.
Pages:
Jump to: