Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 Ethereum price.... - page 44. (Read 5559 times)

Activity: 203
Merit: 10
May 27, 2018, 04:46:28 AM
I think ethereum price will rise upto $2500 before the year ends. Ethereum has very good potential and future.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
May 27, 2018, 04:45:01 AM
        Ethereum is the second valuable digital currency in crypto world. It's price increasing as years had past. It become more in demand because of it's uses...and because of demand increasing the ethereum price also increasing.
   One of the founder and. cEO of deVere Group says,  "The price of Ethereum is predicted to increase significantly this year, and could hit $2,500 by the end of 2018 with a further increase by 2019 and 2020,”
     There are also three possible factors that drives the ethereum to be well known and increase it's value..First,more platforms are using ethereum in trading. Second,the ethereum contracts are expanding and third,decentralization of cloud computing bodes well for ethereum.
    How about you guys? What are your opinions and prediction about ethereum?
Prediction doesn't implies in our seasons now,as we see the market prices looks manipulated so how come that this CEO thinks what he said is possible is he the one who's manipulating this market?if not then he was just trying to mislead people to make investments in ethereum and in the end price will be dumped and they will surely profit from this.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
May 27, 2018, 04:39:00 AM
If the Ethereum is close to $ 1000 by the end of the year, it will be a big breakthrough
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
May 27, 2018, 04:37:33 AM
Well, in terms of value in fiat my prediction would be like 2000 usd but in bitcoin, i think that the value will stay steady in the normal ranges and it wont surpass them.Ethereum is booming soon, at least thats my point and my vision about eth, hope it become a reality.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
May 27, 2018, 04:34:13 AM
        Ethereum is the second valuable digital currency in crypto world. It's price increasing as years had past. It become more in demand because of it's uses...and because of demand increasing the ethereum price also increasing.
   One of the founder and. cEO of deVere Group says,  "The price of Ethereum is predicted to increase significantly this year, and could hit $2,500 by the end of 2018 with a further increase by 2019 and 2020,”
     There are also three possible factors that drives the ethereum to be well known and increase it's value..First,more platforms are using ethereum in trading. Second,the ethereum contracts are expanding and third,decentralization of cloud computing bodes well for ethereum.

Im accumulating more ethereum now and I think it will follow how bitcoin moved last year, many tokens under ethereum are gaining value and ERC 20 tokens are being used in ICO's making it more widely used coin in the market next to bitcoin. I think it could hit the predicted price or even higher than $2500
Ethereum prices could be high and continue to increase in 2018. with Ethereum's ever-increasing development making Ethereum expensive and reliable. and by 2018 many competing coins, Ethereum is able to survive and improve its perks to achieve this high price of 2018 and so on.
Activity: 350
May 27, 2018, 04:26:46 AM
There is an opinion among the community that the etherium will not return to its highs this year, releases are needed
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
May 27, 2018, 04:23:25 AM
yes, I agree with your opinion. now many ICo are using ETH compared to others, but if to get to the price you mentioned may not this year although I also hope this year eth reaches that price.
After nearly half a year, we can see that the price of ETH is not very high now. I hope it will go up in the second half of the year.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
May 26, 2018, 04:50:55 PM
I love ETH so much and I believe that there will be a "5" and triple "0" after it Smiley).

I think it's totally possible for ETH to reach to $5k in this year only Smiley. Last year it increased about 9k% and hope the history will recur Smiley
Activity: 73
May 26, 2018, 04:49:14 PM
yes, I agree with your opinion. now many ICo are using ETH compared to others, but if to get to the price you mentioned may not this year although I also hope this year eth reaches that price.
Activity: 252
May 26, 2018, 04:42:37 PM
You must first buy Bitcoin. I think that further the altcoyins along with the Ethereum will fall a little in price. Then you need an Ethereum and purchase to get the maximum profit. Smiley
Activity: 164
May 26, 2018, 04:39:01 PM
We saw a lot of exaggerated price predictions which will clearly not come true but i still believe in a solid rise of price till the end of the year to around 1500 $. We will see if the FUD  will continue or we will catch a brake anytime soon.
Activity: 182
May 26, 2018, 04:34:46 PM
my prediction at the end of 2018 Ethereum prices will break the price of $ 2500.

If you look at the current price in my opinion is a bit less convincing to reach the price of $ 2500. but it is not possible in the world of crypto.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
May 26, 2018, 04:28:39 PM
I hope that the etherium this year will reach the price of 2000-3000 $
for this coin this is not a difficult goal
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
May 26, 2018, 04:02:02 PM
We already saw ETH for $1500, so if market will show us global growth as last year then for sure we will see ETH for $2500 and even higher. ETH is one of the most promising coins nowadays. 90-95% of ICO is based on ERC20 Tokens, so the price of ETH is underestimated right now.
Activity: 163
May 26, 2018, 03:44:50 PM
At present, the price of ETH is $ 600. The demand for human ETH is growing. ETH is becoming more and more popular. I think the price of ETH will increase sharply by the end of 2018. Maybe, it's price will be 2k $.
Activity: 378
May 26, 2018, 03:33:52 PM
I also think Ethereum will continue to grow this year. I believe Ethereum will soon return $ 1000 and reach $ 1500 by the end of 2018. Ethereum will move from POW to POS which is a good thing. I believe ethereum is still a safe investment option.
Activity: 434
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
May 26, 2018, 03:11:31 PM
my prediction at the end of 2018 Ethereum prices will break the price of $ 2500.

Yes, I also think that Eth will reach such a price. This is a very interesting project that has so many good events in the future. I believe in this project.
I believe in Ethereum  as you! And he will have great prospects for growth in 2018, he only had to run updates.
Activity: 118
May 26, 2018, 03:03:02 PM
This year I think there will be no strong growth.  The market is very unstable for a long time.
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001
May 26, 2018, 02:22:31 PM
Ethereum will never be more than a thousand dollars again just like many people is saying in here, even if it happens, bitcoin will have to go back again to more than 15 thousand dollars, and that is pretty impossible with the current market conditions.

I will disagree with you. The market is not in bad shape and it is going to increase its value drastically in June.
I believe that Ethereum will pick above $2000 this year.
Activity: 448
Lets Go Adab
May 26, 2018, 02:17:18 PM

2018 ethereum price will be doubled just like what other crypto analyst is expecting so the best thing to do as of now is just to hold your coins in order to earn more profit at the end of the year.
Pages:
Jump to: