Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 Ethereum price.... - page 45. (Read 5559 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 10
May 26, 2018, 02:16:34 PM
Currently its value is low, but I think that in the coming months its price will increase. Surely during 2018 as you can see how its development continues, I hope that the future Ethereum will move again and I will be happy if the price can rise and fall again.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
May 26, 2018, 01:20:15 PM
my prediction at the end of 2018 Ethereum prices will break the price of $ 2500.
my prediction at the end of 2018 ethereum will reach 2000 $ maybe,
because I believe ethereum is one of the best coins in the future for payment and technology
okay, lets see who is going to be right! Personally I am not going to make any predictions, I just want to sit and watch all this
Activity: 84
May 26, 2018, 01:19:23 PM
        Ethereum is the second valuable digital currency in crypto world. It's price increasing as years had past. It become more in demand because of it's uses...and because of demand increasing the ethereum price also increasing.
   One of the founder and. cEO of deVere Group says,  "The price of Ethereum is predicted to increase significantly this year, and could hit $2,500 by the end of 2018 with a further increase by 2019 and 2020,”
     There are also three possible factors that drives the ethereum to be well known and increase it's value..First,more platforms are using ethereum in trading. Second,the ethereum contracts are expanding and third,decentralization of cloud computing bodes well for ethereum.
    How about you guys? What are your opinions and prediction about ethereum?
I think now is the best time for buying Ethereum and we all should really hurry because the price can go up very quickly. so good luck!
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
May 26, 2018, 01:16:22 PM
my prediction at the end of 2018 Ethereum prices will break the price of $ 2500.
my prediction at the end of 2018 ethereum will reach 2000 $ maybe,
because I believe ethereum is one of the best coins in the future for payment and technology
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
May 26, 2018, 01:09:05 PM
I too believe than Ethereum will grow more in the coming months and
years to come. It's the altcoin I trust to invest in, second to Bitcoins.
ETH has a further potential to grow and expand more, it's prices will
surely improve over time but it's stability is almost an assurance that
ETH will surely dominate soon alongside Bitcoins in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 446
Merit: 12
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO
May 26, 2018, 12:58:48 PM
ethereum for this year is likely to still go up, but maybe a better recover will happen at the end of the year, and I hope will also be higher than ATH last year, this could also be supported by good news from ETH
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
May 26, 2018, 12:57:20 PM

Yes, I also think that Eth will reach such a price. This is a very interesting project that has so many good events in the future. I believe in this project.
Activity: 392
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
May 26, 2018, 12:54:17 PM
Activity: 462
May 26, 2018, 12:37:52 PM
The ethereum will certainly grow, but I'm not sure that it's so fast. He has excellent prospects for growth and technology, it would be great to believe in such a leap. In the near future, moving with ICO will not come to the sunset, everything is just beginning, and then the volumes will only increase, and the developers of the Ethereum do not sit still, we regularly observe various updates.
Activity: 232
May 26, 2018, 12:25:43 PM
I'm waiting for the New Year at a price of 1.5-2k USD for ETH. I know that it looks optimistic, against the background of recent events, but I believe that my forecast will be justified)
Activity: 43
May 26, 2018, 12:22:53 PM
My forecast is that the Ethereum will reach 1K by the end of the year, but what will happen next is unknown. Because even now it can be seen that the Ethereum was found the lever of pressure and its rate began to fall. I think politicians will not miss the cryptocurrency... sadly.
Activity: 118
May 26, 2018, 12:09:14 PM
Ethereum will surely bloom this 2018. A lot of tokens (ERC-20) uses ETH mainnet / blockchain. This helps ethereum to increase its market since they need ETH to trade, because ETH will act as their transaction fee called as GAS. There is also a downside of course, since it is easy to create token, some use this opportunity to trick people, they are using this token to scam, and this will result to dumping of ETH. Nevertheless, ETH will have more demand in the future and will be like a bitcoin for sure.
Activity: 766
Merit: 509
May 26, 2018, 12:03:06 PM
Ethereum will never be more than a thousand dollars again just like many people is saying in here, even if it happens, bitcoin will have to go back again to more than 15 thousand dollars, and that is pretty impossible with the current market conditions.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 26, 2018, 11:30:08 AM
        Ethereum is the second valuable digital currency in crypto world. It's price increasing as years had past. It become more in demand because of it's uses...and because of demand increasing the ethereum price also increasing.
   One of the founder and. cEO of deVere Group says,  "The price of Ethereum is predicted to increase significantly this year, and could hit $2,500 by the end of 2018 with a further increase by 2019 and 2020,”
     There are also three possible factors that drives the ethereum to be well known and increase it's value..First,more platforms are using ethereum in trading. Second,the ethereum contracts are expanding and third,decentralization of cloud computing bodes well for ethereum.
yes I agree with you, I think Ethereum does have a good future. because it has a large volume and a clear concept. plus Ethereum has a great team to work on the team. I believe in the development of Ethereum this year and can reach $ 2,500.
Activity: 336
May 26, 2018, 11:03:55 AM
 as of now the price of ethereum is still below $1000 but there is a possibility that this coin will hit $1500 or $2000 maybe more in the end of 2018..just like what happen last december it hits its new peak price but now its down again but in the end of this year.it will hit another highest price in exchange.but its depend also in its demand on the market.but as you know.ethereum is the second popular coin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 255
May 26, 2018, 10:58:24 AM
I am predicting that ethereum will reach $2500 before this year ends. Maybe, it will be before New Year. Well, lets expect great pump this year. Really that ethereum and bitcoin will have the great move and also all alts will go with the flow.
Activity: 322
May 26, 2018, 10:54:46 AM
My forecast for the Ethereum at the end of 2018 is 1000$. About Ethereum much is said, often written. More and more platforms use Ethereum as a means of payment. Therefore, its course will grow.
Activity: 224
May 26, 2018, 10:44:30 AM
ideally, your desires work out as expected about the cost will ascend toward the finish of the year, be understanding in observing the cost down. whatever you can do is purchase and spare when the cost goes down. for three months I have not made a withdrawal, and the cash I have is nearly nothing. which I do will proceed to battle and will welcome the beginning cost to develop and will offer a coin that I have.
Activity: 459
May 26, 2018, 10:43:07 AM
Yes, ETH is working very well at the moment. So its price is still above $ 500 per coin. But they need large amounts of capital to be poured into the Crypto market to increase their value to $ 2k5.
I was delighted that ETH had successfully implemented many of their business plans with their major partners. This makes the real value of ETH significantly increased. So this is a good time to buy and hold them until the market recovers.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
May 26, 2018, 10:39:51 AM
Ethereum is a unique project. It is very useful but the projects which use it are useless. When this situation will be another and the quality of ICO projects will increase Ethereum will become very expensive
Well I believe ethereum will be expensive and will increase this year. Yes so many Ico's using smart contracts and ethereum is the best crypto. Moreover, ethereum price this 2018 may increase it's growth.
Pages:
Jump to: