Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 good year or bad year for Cryptocurrency ? - page 15. (Read 2081 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Every January and February month are always declining for any markets .JUst lets wait and hope for the best in 2018.I am expecting that btc would rise up minimum 8 times than it was previously before.So keep investing and planning every times u see a decline and decide what u want from the market.All will be good this year making market touch some new highs and giving some good relief to the investors.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
MINTER
I think it's a good year for bitcoin and altcoin that have a high exchange rate rise. For that reason I just hope that the price of bitcoin and altcoin increases so rapidly.
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
2018 is likely to be another phenomenal year for cryptocurrencies, but we are likely to see investors differentiate between the quality of them this year and next. Eventually, a large percentage of them will crash and stay down.
Activity: 429
Do you predict crypto to get to new highs or the opposite ?
I speculate a sharp decline on Cryptocurrency specially  Bitcoin this year.
Call it a inner feeling.

I am hoping that this year will be again a great year for Bitcoin. Indeed we had a rough start ealker this year. Its market value crashed but the good thing here is that, its market value is now recovering and if there's nothing wrong to happen in the next months, there's a huge possibility that it will be able to fully recover from the dump last month.
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
 drop from btc like 70% ATH, China bans, Korea bans, India bans, what's more? US positive regulatory news.
There's will become more news. like Europe try to regulate this etc. So far I still believe this kind of thing will get better and better
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Call it a inner feeling.

I hope that bitcoin will get better and better in 2018. Now that bitcoin has stopped falling, it is recovering. I hope it will get back to $20,000 as soon as possible and then reach $40,000.
Activity: 329
Merit: 3
I speculate a sharp decline on Cryptocurrency specially  Bitcoin this year.
Call it a inner feeling.

For me, this year will be a good year for the cryptocurrency. What happened these days is just normal. Think of it as the cryptocurrencies gathering strength and if they are done with it, they will release their power and people will see a great increase in their prices. Well, this is my prediction. It can be right or wrong. Prediction is very hard to do after all.

I think 2018 is a good year of cryotocurrency because many speculation tells that bitcoin price will reaching over $60,000. So this weeks going to March we expectedly a gradual increase of value hoping to continue increases as we know there is a little bit down fall but it will recover immediately because of the demand has finally increasing.

Activity: 420
Merit: 50
Call it a inner feeling.

For me, this year will be a good year for the cryptocurrency. What happened these days is just normal. Think of it as the cryptocurrencies gathering strength and if they are done with it, they will release their power and people will see a great increase in their prices. Well, this is my prediction. It can be right or wrong. Prediction is very hard to do after all.
Bitcoin price is slowly recovering and it tooks time.Theres a lot of days approaching and surely it will be a good year in 2018 for crypto .I think if we will spreading good information about bitcoin and encourage people well bitcoin has a great year and price will rapidly increases.
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
Call it a inner feeling.

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
So far 2018 is not very good for cryptocurrency but I am hoping it to gain its worth day by day because if you see charts you can see that starting months of 2017 was also in dip but then price suddenly starts rising up and then reach at the peaks so we can hope the same for this year too.

Well january and the startbof february agreeably isn't the best we've and that goes yearly. And though the market has quite recovered a little already, we still can't surely tell if there's going to be another big crash this year. Though every year we see the growth of btc, and that is a good sign for all of us. If you look at the annual average of bitcoin, it's on a constant growth so it can be safe to say that 2018 will be a good year
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I think the beginning of 2018, those who invested at the end of 2017 was very fruitful, the rate rose and rose until the middle of the year then went to a small decline and for today has settled for 19 $ +/-
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
Call it a inner feeling.

The opening entry of cryptocurrency including bitcoin for the 2018 are not good people scared about the dip, actually bitcoin and cryptocurrency hoping this slowly pumping of price continues to grow and good sign
Bad entry but definitely become stable the price until reach the last prediction price for bitcoin reach 20k usd.
Activity: 138
Merit: 4
Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem
For bitcoiners out there, they all predict that 2018 will be a good year for crypto because of the good value as of November 2017. However, when january starts, the value of bitcoin rapidly dip the bottom of its value. So for me, it depends upon the demand of bitcoin all over the world. Not on the year or months.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
According to news I read often times, they says it will be a good year for cryptocurrency this coming months, but I will not conclude that these are true. But I believe altcoins is just starting up for it's best. Let us wait for that time and hope for the best.
plr
Activity: 1162
Merit: 24
Call it a inner feeling.

It's too early to tell, so much have happened last year, bitcoin hit an all-time high and we still don't know if this year Bitcoin will break a new record, all I can say is this is going to be a roller coaster ride for Bitcoin and the whole cryptocurrency, so expect the unexpected.
Activity: 56
Always think positive; though i also think that this year will be the hardest year for bitcoiners but if we look upon the other way.
Activity: 130
So far 2018 is not very good for cryptocurrency but I am hoping it to gain its worth day by day because if you see charts you can see that starting months of 2017 was also in dip but then price suddenly starts rising up and then reach at the peaks so we can hope the same for this year too.
Activity: 518
I think in 2018 bitcoin will still be a favorite even though bitcoin prices are down but will recover soon, so in 2018 it will remain a good year for bitcoin
Activity: 39
Network effect is booming, it will be a stellar year. If fiat crashes again, much more interesting.
Activity: 798
Merit: 121
I believe this year will be very good for the crypto world  Wink
Yes, I believe in bitcoin that this year get high value like rocketship up in the sky. 2018 is a good year for cryptocurrency cause bitcoin is very popular and getting stronger and mainstream crypto in the world.
Pages:
Jump to: