Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 good year or bad year for Cryptocurrency ? - page 16. (Read 2081 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Do you predict crypto to get to new highs or the opposite ?
I speculate a sharp decline on Cryptocurrency specially  Bitcoin this year.
Call it a inner feeling.

I think in 2018, bitcoin will continue to grow and the price will reach a new high. Now that bitcoin has stopped falling, it is back to $10,000, and in the next few months, it will return to $20,000 and continue to rise.
R21
Activity: 327
Merit: 101
Call it a inner feeling.

Many of answers showing here about your threads. I also add something that we are see that after January 2018 bitcoin and other main cryptocurrency price moving forward, so I hope bitcoin and other main cryptocurrency keep inclusive improvement this year.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I see no reason why the year of 2018 couldn't reach new heights for the crypto currency world. As far as I am concerned the peak of the market cap was around 900 billion USD and right now the market is around 500 billion market cap.
There is a lot to catch up first and then, maybe the market cap will reach a few trillion dollars, what do you say? Smiley
Activity: 14
Call it a inner feeling.

I think in 2018 bitcoin and cryptocurrency will get better and better. Now that bitcoin has stopped falling and is starting to recover, I think it will return to $20,000 in the next few months, and then continue to rise.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Blockchain with VTOS energy
Call it a inner feeling.

I believe that 2018 is the start of cryptocurrency to progress even more. The value of bitcoins has reached $19k dollars back in december 2017 and that is the major reason for other consumers to join the cryptocurrency community, everyone is hoping to earn a huge amount of profit.
Activity: 96
I'm still very positive on this year 2018, bitcoin is going to shake the mainstream news like CNN and it will be their topic throughout the year because its price is flying as high as the space rockets.
Activity: 134
ODEM.IO - UNLOCKING HIGHER EDUCATION
Call it a inner feeling.

In my own opinion, the first start of 2018 is good for the crypto currency but as the days passed by, it slowly experiencing crashes and downfalls. I know it is normal for the coins to experience crashes. Best thing to do is to hold and wait for its price to go up again.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
I'm sure that 2018 will be year of criptocurrency development. At present we see a lot of projects with new attitude in blockchain sphere
Activity: 127
Merit: 3
i think the year 2018 for now we cant predict what the future holds because at the early part of the year bitcoin started with reducing in value and a lot of people predicted doom for the coin, but now we are having the coin value bouncing back with speed, so all i can say the year is just starting, personally i believe 2018 its going to be amazing, bitcoin value is going to sky rocket you better start investing

Activity: 434
Call it a inner feeling.

I believe that 2018 is a good year for bitcoins because the highest price in the market has already reach 19k dollar, the best thing to do is hold your coins as much as you can because probably, the prices will increase even more as the time goes by.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
I think we cannot yet  decide that yet because its febuary its too early to decide whether its good or bad year for crypto currency. But they all say this will huge for crypto currency...
Activity: 602
Cryptocurrency in 2018? We cannot say its good or bad this year bitcoin was. But if we look or observed last year it is growing and a high price in the last quarter, we cannot say that it sustain there high price or else much higher
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
estimated in the coming months of 2018. But I hope the year 2018 will be the greatest year for all bitcoin users around the world. I hope the bitcoin value will increase and will be detected. More money to invest so the money will double. 2018 this will be good for kriptocurrency. Easy easy this will come true.
We should not just wish for 2018 to be the great year for bitcoin because we still have a lot of years left in our journey in bitcoin and i really think that the price of bitcoin might go 6 digits in the next few years because the supply of bitcoin is really small and i am really bullish in bitcoin in the upcoming years because of the exposure that the bitcoin have right now.
Activity: 239
estimated in the coming months of 2018. But I hope the year 2018 will be the greatest year for all bitcoin users around the world. I hope the bitcoin value will increase and will be detected. More money to invest so the money will double. 2018 this will be good for kriptocurrency. Easy easy this will come true.
Activity: 406
It is just the beginning of the year to say that bitcoin and other altcoin are declining. Growing fast is not always good it must be done step by step and have long difficulty to survive just like for several years. Ups and downs are always part of the crypto currency so when it rises expect it to drop instantaneously. Cool
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
Call it a inner feeling.

Right now it hard to predict what will happen in the next day or month bu in my prediction this year is very challenging to all altcoin why? Because in the first month of this year theres alot of bad news happen to bitcoin that effect to going down of all altcoin but I have a high feeling after this dump it will surely a big big pump up happen.
Activity: 1
all know that bitcoin prices will surely come back up soon, because of many negative issues that have made it down lately.
 Wink
Activity: 154
in my opinion it is a good and a bad year,, good for those people does not buy bitcoin when the price is almost 20k$$ but bad because of the bitcoin holder, now it will rise again more impact to those buying bitcoin they can make profit with holdings.

Another year to plant seed in a vineyard. Bitcoin will continue to progress in the cryptocurrency world. Little by little it will recover and survive from its fall from entering 2018. Hence it is not a hindrance to Bitcoin but a challenge to face. The more they strive the greater level it will achieve.
Activity: 476
Student Coin
in my opinion it is a good and a bad year,, good for those people does not buy bitcoin when the price is almost 20k$$ but bad because of the bitcoin holder, now it will rise again more impact to those buying bitcoin they can make profit with holdings.
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
I think it'll be an interesting year. Btc is still deciding what it is. I'd like to see it used more as currency but I don't decide that. Regulation will come in the US but after the recent congress SEC meeting we prob have a year or so, our government moves slow and more so with technology. I have no idea how many pumps and crashes we will have but it's always interesting
Pages:
Jump to: