Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 good year or bad year for Cryptocurrency ? - page 18. (Read 2081 times)

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
Always be positive in cryptocurrencies because they are the future of our world because there is a lot of solutions that we can get in cryptocurrencies and with the cryptocurrencies we can easily make our world more advanced for the next years. 2018 is a not that good at the start but for sure, it will end up being in a good shape because this is the same thing that happened in bitcoin last year.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
I am optimistic about the future of cryptocurrencies in this year but the growth is going to take place after March 2018 in my opinion as we are still going through the after effects of the correction process. I appreciate the correction as it will help Bitcoin to grow in the long run by eliminating greedy entities. I am bullish as far as price is concerned in the mid and super long term.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I don't see why not 2018 can't be a great year for the crypto community. Las year we had an immense growth and the crypto community grew a lot, not to mention how many news websites covered Bitcoin and Crypto.
This year would be as good as 2017, maybe even better. Wait for the market to reach the 1 Trillion value, everyone will go mad, more and more people will hear about Bitcoin and crypto.
Wait and see! Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI
You may be right. But I have a different perspective for cryptocurrency this year, 2018. I think that cryptocurrency is presently seeing it's worst days. In few months from now, it would have overcome most of its present challenges. Most cryptocurrencies will hit their new heights this year
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
Totally hedging with this answer but I think overall it'll be a good year. There's likely to be some massive regulatory shocks and market downturns but I think we'll be the better for it.
It is important to note that it is not late to invest in cryptocurrency. That’s why we have to choose the cryptocurrency whose price is low and will increase in next couple of years. More investors are interested in investing their money on cryptocurrency.2018 will by good year.
Activity: 280
The start of the year 2018 has not been so good. Since the beginning of the year, the price of bitcoin is very low. But we can see the past few years, the beginning of those years was not so good. At the end, they did very well. There were some altcoin people who had a better price at the beginning of 2018. So I have full faith, for the year 2018 and the cryptocurrency will be a very good year. There are still many months left to end the year. At the end of the year, it will stand in a very good position. If the disappointment is over, then the price will rise very high. So my  believe that bitcoin and altcoin  will be a very good price this year.
copper member
Activity: 405
Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform
Totally hedging with this answer but I think overall it'll be a good year. There's likely to be some massive regulatory shocks and market downturns but I think we'll be the better for it.
Activity: 30
I think this will be a good year for the development and growth of the crypto currency.
Activity: 753
Merit: 100
Do you predict crypto to get to new highs or the opposite ?
I speculate a sharp decline on Cryptocurrency specially  Bitcoin this year.
Call it a inner feeling.

Why do you think so, because of the decline at the beginning of the year?
I believe that the Crypto currency in 2018 will reach a new high in capitalization and in popularity. More and more people will learn about crypto-currencies, so demand will grow.
Activity: 123
I hope so so so for that ,  Smiley 2018 will be a good year for cryptocurrency end of the year.
we will see a good price of bitcoin and others too, just have to wait few months.
price will increase gradually i think. thanks all.
Activity: 94
I speculate a sharp decline on Cryptocurrency specially  Bitcoin this year.
Call it a inner feeling.

For me crypto will have a good year, this year 2018 and just wait the price of btc will go high again like a skyrocket rise. Believe in bitcoin and just keep hodling! And see how much profit you will get from holding. Hehe.
Activity: 127
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
I speculate a sharp decline on Cryptocurrency specially  Bitcoin this year.
Call it a inner feeling.

Its a good year of course.  Even though the cryptocurrency world facing the problem right now,  for me its easy to recover so everyone will have a good year.  Important is we always believe in bitcoin.
Activity: 84
It is not obvious yet. Too soon for predictions
Activity: 299
Merit: 11
IMO, crypto will gain more popularity this year although the impending regulations will also come to fruition. The upside would be that crypto will be more accepted by the people due to the government accepting it. Badside is the possible big tax  implications. Win some, lose some.
Crypto world is expanding and I think the year 2018 will be a good year for bitcoin and other coins.
its hard to tell now but i believe 2018 will be a great year for bitcoin
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
We dont know because Crypto price is going down and up but Bitcoin falls to $6000 this year so I think its bad year and its good year to buy and hold it I think Bitcoin will hit $30000 By the end of 2018 because Bitcoin hits $20000 on the end of 2017.
Activity: 238
Hello World!
It's too early to tell if this year will be good or bad for crypto. Every year it shows different and low start so we don't need to bother ourselves if btc will be successful or effective today. I think it's better if we wait for the right time. But to think that btc is gaining more and more investors and people, it's really good because we all know it can help a lot.
Activity: 266
I believe that cryptocurrency will still be good this year. More people are just starting to learn about bitcoin and altcoins. Although some of the coins are going down there are still good players who are providing investors with good returns.
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
It's hard to tell what will happen to bitcoin for the whole year because we are just in the second month of the year. There are many things that can happen. But today, we are seeing a recovery from bitcoin. I hope it will continue to grow. But we don't know. Something may happen unexpectedly. But let's hope for the best.
Pages:
Jump to: