Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 good year or bad year for Cryptocurrency ? - page 19. (Read 2081 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 0
Do you predict crypto to get to new highs or the opposite ?
I speculate a sharp decline on Cryptocurrency specially  Bitcoin this year.
Call it a inner feeling.

With the record growth of bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market in 2017. At present there are many experts who identify and analyze the cryptocurrency market on the internet. Personally I think, the cryptocurrency market will fluctuate more .. there may be surprises in terms of value. With the advancement from ICO, there will be more coin produced with improved quality and service.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
no i think its good year for bitcoin , soon all cryptocurancy recovary all loss , btc also going moon i think
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
Depends on the world economics.

Seems like the stock market is being volatile for a while, if something like financial crisis happens,
2018 will be a bad year for all sectors including crypto.

If financial crisis did not happen, this year could be a great one for all of us as a pioneer.

In short no one really know what will happen in the future, yeah Stocks are quiet dumping right now but hopefully cryptocurrency will not be affected by that crisis because crypto is decentralized and people might jump in here when the market crisis starts. I still believe that 2018 is a great year for all of us, lets see what will after the today's celebration of Chinese new year.
Activity: 329
Merit: 14
Call it a inner feeling.

It is true that the poor performance of the market at the beginning of the year seemed to augur a bad year for the market, but I think that after the initial panic things are gradually starting to return to normal, which is why I hope this will be a good year for cryptocurrencies, although not of the magnitude of 2017, because it was a rather atypical year that may not be repeated for a long time.
Activity: 280
Merit: 128
Depends on the world economics.

Seems like the stock market is being volatile for a while, if something like financial crisis happens,
2018 will be a bad year for all sectors including crypto.

If financial crisis did not happen, this year could be a great one for all of us as a pioneer.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Call it a inner feeling.

Can't tell by now because it is too early for the year to make actually predictions. But the thing is, if we base it in the history of graphs of cryptocurrency, every start of the year, bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies make a dip at the 1st quarter and makes a spike at 4th quarter.
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
Every crypto currency become more popular specially bitcoin a lot of new investors are coming. 2018 is good year for cryptocurrency price of in the beginning will drop then it will back to the highest peak and make a record. It is only my opinion but not to hype you to buy.

#Datarius
Activity: 235
Merit: 101
a sharp sword
By 2018 is a good year for BTC and other cryptocurrencria. We will see amazing BTC prices this year. The price slump earlier this year is just a detection. I hope to be here to remind all of us at the end of the year we hopefully hopefully in this year BTC and bitcoin will rise again
There was a little bit of a dip, now the price is holding pretty nicely. There is more to go to $20,000.00.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
I speculate a sharp decline on Cryptocurrency specially  Bitcoin this year.
Call it a inner feeling.

we can’t neccessarily say that 2018 is a good or bad year with just us being on one month on it. However we have to approach every beginning with a positive mindset and with an understanding that bitcoin can still overcome the dips that it has gone through. It is important for us to have a better understanding that there are bad times and good times in i vestment and it is coupled together
Thats true we are new in the beginning of the month so we can not say that 2018 is a bad year for bitcoin dude. besides many people say that at the beginning of year usually bitcoin experience bad thing like price reduction and usually year-end bitcoin price will skyrocket so we can not saying that this time because it may be late 2018 later bitcoin prices according to many people's predictions will exceed $20k. its possible right ? so lets wait
Activity: 239
By 2018 is a good year for BTC and other cryptocurrencria. We will see amazing BTC prices this year. The price slump earlier this year is just a detection. I hope to be here to remind all of us at the end of the year we hopefully hopefully in this year BTC and bitcoin will rise again
Activity: 235
Merit: 16
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
I can just say that this would be a great year for traders, the fluctuation is faster and bigger than ever. There are also many concepts and new ideas regarding cryptocurrencies in order for it to be a safer way to do transactions. We cannot predict the price exactly... It is a common sense that the price and the number of users will grow, this is a young and expanding industry.
Activity: 518
Probably it is the bad year for crypto currency because the value was so dip in this first two months of this year but i was hope that this coming months of this year was gonna recover the prices of bitcoin and altcoins in the market.
Activity: 626
Call it a inner feeling.

I positively believe that this is a good year of bitcoin like last year. I know no one can say o predict what will happen this year for bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. We all know crypto world is have difficulties sometimes. But im still believe that is the good year for all of us.
Activity: 364
I think that this will be a good year for both Bitcoin and for many other Altcoins. But I'm not saying that the prices for Bitcoin just take off, most likely it will grow moderately but confidently.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
I suppose that by 2018 the bitcoin movement will not be as fast as last year because my speculation of bitcoin prices this year is that bitcoin will be stuck for quite a long time different from last year where bitcoin last year was pumping incredibly. This year, bitcoin will continue to increase even though at the end of the year the increase will not be too big as in the past year so bitcoin is still worthy of our use of investing digital assets in the long term.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
Call it a inner feeling.

After the end of 2017 crypto market gone  down and this january also market gone.But now market again up and btc up to 10000$+ so i think its starting so good.I think bitcoin wll be 50000$ soon and crypto market also up after the middle of this year.
Activity: 256
Based on last year's data, first quarter of the year was not good for cryptocurrencies. But the value will start to go up in second quarter or mid of the year. There is a possibility to reach again the peak before the year ends.
Activity: 347
Call it a inner feeling.

I personally think it will not be much better than the last year, specifically for BTC.
But I think it will be very well for few of the altcoins and some can reach x50.
Activity: 378
2018 - this will be another push to increase the capitalization of the crypto world! Soon, after the end of the Chinese New Year, very serious growth will begin! So fasten your seat belts, and get ready for the high and fast take-off! Now all people who understand what bitcoin is and how to work with it - will become successful investors!
Activity: 76
This year we can expect crypto commercial breakthrough. It will come out of the hard shell
There is a certain pressure on fiats and governments. They can't ignore the crypto anymore.
Pages:
Jump to: