Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 good year or bad year for Cryptocurrency ? - page 27. (Read 2081 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 102
I agree with you, this year is a sharp decline of the crypto world. initially, this incident is difficult to accept, because only this year the crypto world had a very bad day.
but after I analyzed, this could happen in the crypto world, in the world of crypto altcoin able to rise quickly and high, but also can fall hard.
I learned a lot from crypto.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
Right now it dont looks very good for 2018. But when you look back in the past five years, there was always a low on the beginning of the year. So you can speak about the year 2018 on the end of the year. Then we will see, and personally im very confident for this year!

It is too early to tell. It is just the start of the year although the price of bitcoin had been shaky this past few week. As for the altcoin, the start of 2018 was very good ETH, XRP, NEO and other altcoins had been steadily growing.
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
Right now it dont looks very good for 2018. But when you look back in the past five years, there was always a low on the beginning of the year. So you can speak about the year 2018 on the end of the year. Then we will see, and personally im very confident for this year!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Do you predict crypto to get to new highs or the opposite ?
I speculate a sharp decline on Cryptocurrency specially  Bitcoin this year.
Call it a inner feeling.

Pages:
Jump to: