Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 is not a very prosperous year for cryptocurrency - page 6. (Read 3665 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 0
To an extent, I will agree with this theory. A lot of persons had high hopes that this year would have them making so much fortunes from the market, but unluckily for us all, this year hasn't been exactly fruitful as we all hoped for. I think that in all, this year has been a really tough for one for these altcoins and their investors.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
Hey guys, I just wanted to share. I've observed and read many articles too regarding this topic and I would like to hear your opinion regarding this. Do you think that the cryptocurrency market is on a downward trend? Would altcoins be following this trend as well? Since Jan 2018, the market of crypto had been moving up and down way too much in a very short period of time. Do you think it is possible for an entity to manipulate the market so big?

I think we are bottomed already so after now i am really happy and relax because i lost too much money and i know i will not loose more than i lost before.
I am also buying some btc with that price range 6500.
Activity: 144
2018 was a failure for cryptocurrency. I hoped that the cryptocurrency would give me a good profit, but I got a lot of losses.

Don't worry too much...
monitor ELICOIN in livecoinwatch for example it's not a ICO or bounty...
with research you can always pick one of hidden gems for the next bull run...obviously you can't expect a big grow in % of price in the top 10 o 50 coins...for this you must always do your own research...I don't know when the next bullrun will start but this time I want to make good profits with low marketcap coins...
there are a lot of coins with small market cap ,mining pow, no premine, limited supply, active dev...a coin similar to litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin...as I just wrote in another thread I regret I did not get bought coins like litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin when they were very very low in 2015...today before it's too late I'm continuing to buy ELICOIN mined with CPU ( so it's accessible to all ) for example...only trade it on Crex24 for now....i think it's a good "lottery ticket" to buy for 50$ or 100$ before it's too late....this is the secret....do your research...
Activity: 196
Hey guys, I just wanted to share. I've observed and read many articles too regarding this topic and I would like to hear your opinion regarding this. Do you think that the cryptocurrency market is on a downward trend? Would altcoins be following this trend as well? Since Jan 2018, the market of crypto had been moving up and down way too much in a very short period of time. Do you think it is possible for an entity to manipulate the market so big?
The year 2018 has actually defied all cryptocurrency predictions. It can be best to say, everyone got the assumptions wrong including McAfee. We were all hoping that Bitcoin would be above $20,000 by now at least, but the total reverse has been the case.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
2018 is an awful year for the investors. The whole year the maket is bleeding and you can see only red overall. Except a few days of the green market. But 2018 isn't over yet and maybe we will see the same pump as in 2017.
Activity: 406
You're right.  This year really shows not the best results, but I hope that at the end of the year the market will justify itself and go up!
copper member
Activity: 210
You are right, 2018 is not a prosperous year for crypto. But according to me, it will definitely over come till coming December and everything will be fine by the time. i have my full faith on Bitcoin and crypto.
Activity: 90
yeahh it  was not as good  as  we  wait for but it can happen cuz this is crypto  but  i  hope that in the beggining of this year there will be a huge increase in market and hope it will happen for sure...
Activity: 182
The uptrend will definitely return to the market ! 2018 is famous for the downward trend, but no one forbids buying coins at the bottom. I think 2019 will be very productive, perhaps even the end of this year !
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
So far there has been many ups and downs this year and with where the prices are not it is obvious that it has not been a very good year for cryptos. Who knows maybe with time we will all start to see better prices for our coins but for now all we can do is wait, we already had a bull so we should all be ready to face a bear
Activity: 261
Merit: 3
in 2018 crypto experienced an increase and a decline continued to hit and many altcoins lost their value. on the other hand many projects are failed or fraudulent, this is one of the worst. the market is still in the recovery process but still too weak. Will there be a pump at the end of this year? many people think so.
Activity: 742
Merit: 160
I cannot agree more. 2018 has been a very bad year for crypto so far but still I am still hoping that crypto will recover soon. We cannot really conlude anything yet about crypto this year since there are still months left for crypto and who knows, maybe great things will occur on the last few months of crypto so let us keep on believing.
Activity: 443
Merit: 12
Although financially 2018 year was not the best for crypto, it was very useful for general development of cryptocurrencies and technology of blockchain. This is a necessary stage of cleaning process, as well as improving technology and linking it to life's realities.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
2018 was a failure for cryptocurrency. I hoped that the cryptocurrency would give me a good profit, but I got a lot of losses.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
I think this is a very bad year for cryptocurrency, because we do not see the growth that we really wanted to see.To my mind.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
So far I think that the year has managed to show us that there is more to cryptocurrencies than we realize and also that the market is stronger than anyone could have ever anticipated. This year has been the most prosperous year for cryptocurrencies, we have seen the highest prices we have ever seen in cryptos this year and that much is enough
Activity: 252
Who said? We have seen ATH for most of the altcoin at 2018. Have you forgotten about the January hype? Almost 90% of altcoin got its ATH back in January 2018. Then why we people are still saying 2018 is worst for cryptocurrency? Also, 2018 is not completed yet.
Activity: 856
Merit: 250
Same thing said by so many school of thoughts, but looking at the charts, it will be noticed that the market had a very huge bull run late last year to early this year, from all indications, the correction will still continue for sometime before another run
Last year, this was all the prerequisites and the market has grown since the beginning of the year, this year there is a completely reverse situation - the market is crawling down. So, most likely, we will see the same wonderful year as the last one in a couple of years. This year there will be only a further decline
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Its look like we have been started to the Moon on the rocket and now have no fuel and using bicycle pedals for moving ))
If seriously it is time for Research and Development. To work on the project and do a lot of hiden and not comfortable work. It will create industry in the future...
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol
i just hope that this year is the last to dump that much. but why are you so sure there are manipulations involved? let's hope for 2019 instead
Pages:
Jump to: