Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 is not a very prosperous year for cryptocurrency - page 3. (Read 3665 times)

copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Hey guys, I just wanted to share. I've observed and read many articles too regarding this topic and I would like to hear your opinion regarding this. Do you think that the cryptocurrency market is on a downward trend? Would altcoins be following this trend as well? Since Jan 2018, the market of crypto had been moving up and down way too much in a very short period of time. Do you think it is possible for an entity to manipulate the market so big?
Yes, 2018 was really not the best year for crypto, which concerns the price. It is hard to say if the market is being manipulated, but i think so. If you ignore the price, the year was not bad for crypto. The acceptance has increased and some governments have given green light to bitcoin and crypto. That was actually good, even if it did not affect the price.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
2019 will be much better. It is the defining year for the ICOs, because is there will be no great project among them, there is no chance for ICOs to survive.
Activity: 378
Hey guys, I just wanted to share. I've observed and read many articles too regarding this topic and I would like to hear your opinion regarding this. Do you think that the cryptocurrency market is on a downward trend? Would altcoins be following this trend as well? Since Jan 2018, the market of crypto had been moving up and down way too much in a very short period of time. Do you think it is possible for an entity to manipulate the market so big?

But 2019 seems to be better. I cannot wait for new projects to be released, so the whole world could see true potential of cryptocurrencies. GO blockchain!
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
The year 2018 is really not good for everybody that is connected to cryptocurrency , for it give a very long time of market price value falldown and all are affected ,the customers , the investors ,the different ICOs projects and the market  itself is struggling from this falldown and many crypto holders are on hold because of big depth falldown , and we hope that it will recover in the coming years ,that it will improve to a profitable cryptocurrency year the 2019.
Activity: 352
This is a very bad year for cryptocurrencies. It is bad not only for the market, but also for ICOs. I think that manipulation is present, but it was last year too. I hope that next year things will be better.
Yes, we're just hoping for the next year will be having a great year and fluctuates more in price ,though we encounter hype in market and scams in most ICO's but I'm still in positivity that it can bring better future in crypto.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
This year is almost over. It can be seen that the price of most coins has been falling all the year round. In my opinion, it is impossible to rise again at the end of the year.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
This year is full of chaos and drama, all altcoin prices have decreased, the market is very weak and accidents continue to happen, this year there are many ICO Scams, this year really makes everyone frustrated and desperate, hopefully by 2019 it will be a year better .

This years, most investor suffering loss on their investment. Many investor buying crypto at highest price because they believe the price will keep increasing, but many peoples panic with negatives news in several months. Its hurt for crypto investor but i am believe if we are long term investor, we will keep calm because i am believe market cap crypto will reach trillion dollar
Activity: 700
2018 is not good year for most coin and token in market. Its happen because most token and coin drop the price more than 80%. But its a good oppotunity for buying good coin with cheaper price.
Activity: 247
Yes I really agree that 2018 is not a very prosperous year for the crypto currency and I feel pity to all of those crypto enthusiast like me who keeps on saying that crypto market will rise up again this coming days and months of 2018 but until now many of crypto currencies are still on its lowest values.
Activity: 294
Merit: 26
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I think this year was the BEST for the he crypto world It hoy more mature , less risky with more control , of course It. Got less easy Money , good proyects with good teams were separated of the bad Inés And investment are going to feel more secure thats why Next year its going to give the investor new opportunities
Activity: 546
Merit: 24
Sad to say, but it is the reality. I am not lucky because I have been part of crypto industry this 2018 only. In fact, I did not have a lot of money to be earned even before. However, I don't want to stop because I know there will be a next year waiting for this market to pump. I will just wait till it will rise up! Probably, 2019 will become prosperous to all of us here.
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
I have said it earlier this year. 2018 may just be one of those few years that crypto market didn't push up in prices. I have seen the previous charts from recent years and it almost happens every 2 or 3 years that we will fall into a bear year where coin prices will be on a constant decline. The good thing now is that the year is almost over.

The year has not started well with lots of dumps and people time by time became affraid investing in crypto so they paused or left cryptocurrency investments.
2018 has been the year with most number of ICOs and most number with large scams, crashes and to be honest it didn't worth to invest at all at this year expect some cases where it was profitable.
Activity: 700
I have said it earlier this year. 2018 may just be one of those few years that crypto market didn't push up in prices. I have seen the previous charts from recent years and it almost happens every 2 or 3 years that we will fall into a bear year where coin prices will be on a constant decline. The good thing now is that the year is almost over.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
In my opinion, the 2018 was so afull for cryptocurrency. But it made a good start for cheep perspective investment and rich more in future.
Yes, this year is the best year to buy more cryptocurrency to use as an investment asset, because in 2018 crypto price movements tend to be cheaper than last year, but if we see cryptocurrency price movements in previous years clearly the price movement has experienced growth Until now, and I think before it's too late, we must be able to take advantage of the current market situation by buying more cryptocurrency that has the potential to be used as a long-term investment asset so that we can get bigger profits in the future
Activity: 472
At the beginning of this year, people had high expectations with cryptocurrency, but that hasn't happened. Most of the time of this year the market was in downward trend, now people expect it would recover in the last quarter of this year.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
yes it is not a prosperous year for cryptocurrency but it is still profitable and we should still support this technology, I don't think it is on a downward trend we are in a correction period because there was a big surge in Bitcoin price last year and that thing has happened so fast.
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
This year has been an accumulating phase to many for sure. I accepted my losses and did enough research to start believing in long term success. Therefore I decided to try and average down on my investments and I am still doing this as we speak. Maybe we still get another nice little run in the next few months, but I think it may take a while for really big rallies. But who knows, nobody can predict the future, just like many hoped for the massive bull run in Nov/Dec/Jan last year, but nobody could predict it...
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
This is indeed the year 2018 year is not good for Cryptocurrency because, since January, the price of the coins began to decline. And many people who argue if this year was a tough year. But if you have a good method as a long-term investment that is certainly a better way. To take advantage of the conditions now and buy coins at low prices, certainly in the future you can get profit.
Activity: 867
Merit: 522
Right. This is the year of failure of electronic money. The electronic money market becomes silent. Coin prices have fallen sharply from 2017. Investors have suffered heavy losses, some have gone bankrupt. In that I lost a lot of money when investing in electronic money. This is really a bad thing. It makes all investors are no longer excited about cryptanalysis. Hope to have a miracle in the near future.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
definitely it can, but does it do it or are we simply imposing ourselves on it?
Pages:
Jump to: