Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 is stabity year ? - page 10. (Read 1959 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
May 22, 2018, 02:46:26 PM
It is possible that 2018 will be more stable in terms of prices for cryptocurrency coins, and finally the market will stabilize and normalize, and there will be no such unpleasant situations.
For me it is too early to do so, bitcoin need to be mined in 100% cause if people get to know that there are lower supplies they will invest and price will go up again for me.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 22, 2018, 02:36:05 PM
It is possible that 2018 will be more stable in terms of prices for cryptocurrency coins, and finally the market will stabilize and normalize, and there will be no such unpleasant situations.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 01:14:19 PM
Crypto-currency this year will be gaining more and more audience. In addition, if in autumn, as they write in authoritative publications, such players as Golden Sax and other world trade organizations will join. Then the course will gradually go only to the top.
Activity: 307
Merit: 10
May 22, 2018, 12:48:09 PM
Although the market is maturing with each passing year hard to talk about the stability of the market cryptocurrency. Large fluctuations are what distinguishes the crypto market from other markets. There's no reason to count this year will be a year of stability. One news can cause market to go up or start to fall heavily.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Marketplace for sensor data
May 22, 2018, 12:45:10 PM
I don't think so Smiley. You should know that there are months left till the end of this year so we won't know if this year is stable year of cryptocurrency market or not. For example, last year, 2017, At the early the whole market was stable for long time but at Q4, everything went to the moon really quickly Smiley. I think Q4 is the best time for our world, just wait for it Smiley
Activity: 1974
Merit: 856
May 22, 2018, 12:41:50 PM
I won't say that its the stability year for altcoins. Just what happened during the Q1 bearish season that most of us loss more than a half of our profit. And now more corrections and as I've heard bearish period is hitting again. Maybe that stability that you're talking about will happened by the end of this year.
Altcoins had their run last year, it is just normal for them to correct a bit. and a bit even could mean -90% as many of them made > +1000%... The next 2 years will show whether it was the last big crypto bubble or if there will be another one... I am not sure if there will ever be a stability phase... maybe after a proper mainstream adoption, but still then crypto will be very volatile
Activity: 336
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
May 22, 2018, 12:28:24 PM
I won't say that its the stability year for altcoins. Just what happened during the Q1 bearish season that most of us loss more than a half of our profit. And now more corrections and as I've heard bearish period is hitting again. Maybe that stability that you're talking about will happened by the end of this year.
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
May 22, 2018, 12:07:26 PM
I don't think that 2018 is a stable year. Crypto currencies in general are in a downward trend but, it could also be the consolidation period in the market just like what happened in previous years and it could just be a strategy for the big players and corporations to buy huge volume discreetly. As for me, I would still continue to accumulate and increase my holdings in my portfolio with various coins which I think will have good future.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 11:34:14 AM
Well, let's talk about ICO, because that's what I understand.  If you take 2018 then it is impossible to talk about accurate forecasts.  Today, the world is developing at a rate of geometric progression and ICO, too.  The main message I want to convey is to rely on the human factor, because paradoxically it is the easiest to predict.  You need to decide what will be relevant to you, your loved ones, friends and the rest of your surroundings, because you are chasing a micro society.  What can be designed for everyone.  According to my own criteria, I have identified Paytomat for myself.  Because the issues of money transactions are relevant in my opinion
Activity: 322
To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)
May 21, 2018, 02:36:54 AM
Well 2018 is for sure more stable year than 2017. But everything may change at once. if only any "big" person will announce that he/she will accept crypto. The price will rise to the moon
Activity: 213
Blockchain with solar energy
May 21, 2018, 02:20:20 AM

http://www.scmp.com/business/article/2140811/mature-cryptocurrency-market-draw-more-institutional-traders-year-analyst
The value of cryptocurrencies has plunged more than 50 per cent this year, but some analysts are upbeat the asset class will grow more popular and mature this year, with a gradual increase in trading volume and decrease in volatility. ..........
The fact that volatility is actually coming to naught is in recent times very visible. So it will just be interesting how the market will go to the top further, it will be as swift as with bitcoin or gradually with failures.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 552
May 21, 2018, 02:17:15 AM
Is it serious? What stability can be in the cryptocurrency market. Courses all coins want to go to court. We just watch that swing. Stability will be when the rate will stand still and not change for a long time.

He means consolidation I suppose, not stability. Gaining power to make a bigger move.
After 2k to 20k, 6k to 10k is not stability of course. Don't have big expectations this year.

Stability in terms of value increase every year or shall I say consistency. Just like what we all notice, that every year Bitcoin is gaining a certain percentage of increase.
I guess Bitcoin value will never become stable literally, even if the last piece is mined, it will maintain its volatility.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
May 21, 2018, 01:55:51 AM
If earlier I was sure of the prospects of this year, now I began to doubt.
The developed countries will never go against the blockchain technology and the concept of digital coins because they understand the importance of changes that occur from time to time. Anyone who fails to adapt them and realize it earlier suffers in future. Crypto currencies are the new face of money. Besides, these are far better than paper money in all aspects. I also hope that developing countries will understand this fact.
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
May 19, 2018, 06:25:30 AM
Many analysts say that in 2018 bitcoin will move in the side and be in the diapahone 7000 - 10 000 dollars. I start to believe in it.
Activity: 733
May 19, 2018, 06:14:54 AM
I think for the year 2018 the price of cryptocurrency can be stable starting in mid year and end of year. because now the price is still not stable and the price increase is still happening every day. but I hope if in this year the price of crypto could be higher than last year's price.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
May 19, 2018, 06:12:11 AM
A large number of crypto enthusiasts are going anxious for a major change and I can understand that. A lot of people bought BTC at ~19K a few months ago and those are eagerly waiting for the promised profit.

What if that never happens?

Stability implies regulation.

Regulation implies the setting of a stable pairing BTC/USD.

Now imagine the Wall Street mafia deciding 1 BTC = 5k USD is the stable price...

legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001
May 18, 2018, 09:38:49 PM
Is it serious? What stability can be in the cryptocurrency market. Courses all coins want to go to court. We just watch that swing. Stability will be when the rate will stand still and not change for a long time.

He means consolidation I suppose, not stability. Gaining power to make a bigger move.
After 2k to 20k, 6k to 10k is not stability of course. Don't have big expectations this year.
Activity: 434
May 18, 2018, 09:20:02 PM
We can never tell what will happen in the market but somehow the price of cryptos right now is moving uo, what we can do is to hope for its stability though i doubt it because of its volatility nature. This is for my opinion only.
We all just helping for the success and it's continuous development that could retain it's popularity even in 20 years from today. Though the risk still getting strong but it certainly a way it was and we should never take it seriously.   
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
May 18, 2018, 08:55:10 PM
I think there's no need to worry about long lasting price movements at lower levels, because there are so many economists, price chart researchers, etc., predicting that it will still be moving up in 2018 especially that many say it will explode at end of the year and reach the history of the new highest price again. And some say that it will start seen in the middle of the year and so forth anything it is. Well, essentially the opportunity to invest still has a high chance of getting a profit for us.
Activity: 294
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
May 18, 2018, 05:58:24 PM
IMO, when referring to the exchange rate of the cryptocurrencies market, the two words are too stable is impossible because the exchange rate is always fluctuating minute by minute. So to say that 2018 is a stable year for cryptos, this is entirely wrong. In the second half of 2018, the market is expected to rebound in exchange rates, but there will be many bumps and dips on the exchange rate, and there will be no stabilization of exchange rates.
Pages:
Jump to: