Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 is stabity year ? - page 7. (Read 1959 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 251
June 01, 2018, 07:51:59 PM
I consider 2018 year is a year of changes in regulation and crypto adoption, but it won't be a boom, just slowl growth and accumulation of positions for 2019 year,when we will make a jump like 10x or even more.
 So save your money and invest in crypto!
Activity: 172
Merit: 10
June 01, 2018, 07:26:03 PM
I do not understand why most people is always looking for stability in here, it is bullshit and we all know that if we are on crypto, looking for stability is one of the most ridiculous things to do after all
Activity: 157
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 06:50:39 PM
I hope that soon we will see a strong growth of the crypto market. I do not want to see a steady decline in the market. I hope that the bulls will win.

all people hope so for the market situation back to its growth, I am optimistic this year all the price of a potentially good coin will soar higher the price
we are now just waiting for time for all to happen, most likely by the end of the year the growth will rise again
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
June 01, 2018, 06:38:35 PM
It's mid year already and there are still no signs of stability on the radar. I think it won't stabilize yet because it is still young, and it will still fluctuate in the next years to come. But there is a lot of room for growth though if you just keep on holding.
It seems like so. 2018 started with a downfall in the monetary values of crypto currency like Bitcoin, ETH and others. But it has been predicted since February that the prices of the crypto will rise till the end of the year and will give good returns. For that reason, still a lot of people have been holding their coins and hope for the good future. Besides, the past year history is some thing that also boosts the people’s courage to go for the crypto business because it is going to be the stability year.
In my opinion, 2018 is the year of stability. In early april, the value of Bitcoin started going up with a slow pace but the rise was consistent and kept on going till the mid of may. There was a fall of $1000 again which was followed by a half rise again. As a result, the investments in Bitcoin again started increasing. These are the reason people like Bitcoin for. There is never going to be a big loss as long as you do not sell your coins. Hold it and just do not worry about the stability. The market will take care of it.
Activity: 170
June 01, 2018, 06:35:44 PM
Nap, i do not think so.
Stability is far away from us at the moment, and i do not even think that we are a 10% stable right now.
So no, it was fake news.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
June 01, 2018, 06:12:00 PM
I hope that soon we will see a strong growth of the crypto market. I do not want to see a steady decline in the market. I hope that the bulls will win.
Activity: 170
Merit: 4
June 01, 2018, 06:08:51 PM

http://www.scmp.com/business/article/2140811/mature-cryptocurrency-market-draw-more-institutional-traders-year-analyst
The value of cryptocurrencies has plunged more than 50 per cent this year, but some analysts are upbeat the asset class will grow more popular and mature this year, with a gradual increase in trading volume and decrease in volatility. ..........

I agree with this idea, as it is to be expected that as the market advances in capitalization value it will be more difficult to manipulate prices in a relatively easy way as has been done so far, however I believe that the market is still small enough at this time, compared to other markets, so that high volatility events can still be observed relatively frequently, but not in a way as common as it used to be in previous years.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 01, 2018, 10:18:12 AM
2018 is the year in which bitcoin investors value the scary year. Because the price of bitcoin is constantly falling, causing players to be extremely worried. I myself also worry about that because until now I do not know how much money will earn and whether or not received. Now I'm still waiting.
Activity: 322
Merit: 251
May 31, 2018, 06:22:14 PM
It's mid year already and there are still no signs of stability on the radar. I think it won't stabilize yet because it is still young, and it will still fluctuate in the next years to come. But there is a lot of room for growth though if you just keep on holding.
It seems like so. 2018 started with a downfall in the monetary values of crypto currency like Bitcoin, ETH and others. But it has been predicted since February that the prices of the crypto will rise till the end of the year and will give good returns. For that reason, still a lot of people have been holding their coins and hope for the good future. Besides, the past year history is some thing that also boosts the people’s courage to go for the crypto business because it is going to be the stability year.
Activity: 210
June 01, 2018, 08:07:28 AM
 sure 2018 is a stability year in reality. If we compare the price with last year and with the current trend the stability is appreciated in crypto market where there is no specific sudden rise or sudden down fall observed  for past 3 to 4 months. If the price is down or up it is always constant and it moves slowly without a sharp turn point which is a very good sign of standard growth.
Activity: 568
Merit: 250
June 01, 2018, 07:22:48 AM

http://www.scmp.com/business/article/2140811/mature-cryptocurrency-market-draw-more-institutional-traders-year-analyst
The value of cryptocurrencies has plunged more than 50 per cent this year, but some analysts are upbeat the asset class will grow more popular and mature this year, with a gradual increase in trading volume and decrease in volatility. ..........
For now, the stability of cryptocurrency is unattainable because of the correction that really banging on the stability of crypto, a small pump of it give a big dump with those noobs that feel it will not pump again, perhaps if the government realized that cryptocurrency helps a lot of people to survive in their daily life not to think that it is used in evil act then it may draw a conclusion for unity.
Activity: 555
Merit: 252
June 01, 2018, 06:47:30 AM
In my own opinion, this year looks like a bear year as prices of cryptos are falling so bad causing loss in many investment. I believe it should be stable before or by the end of the year to avoid a big loss in market. We only need to exercise patience until the market recovers.
I don’t think so that it will be justice to call this year as the stability year. It is because the market value of the crypto coins is falling and that they are not stable. Before that, the market value of the crypto coins was rising. So, it was never a stability year and that it can never be a stability year as the crypto market will always remain volatile and that the market value will keep on fluctuating.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
May 31, 2018, 08:05:01 AM
Activity: 231
Presale is live!
May 31, 2018, 08:03:59 AM
I don't see the cryptocurrency market will ever be stable people will keep buying and selling depends on the news and the chart of each coin. What we need to do is when to get in and out of the market for us to make profit.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
May 31, 2018, 07:45:44 AM
We are halfway across the year and there are no signs of stability, neither for the market nor for the regulatory measures.

Crypto is still in it's infancy, it will be a toddler, then a teenager and maybe in a decade or two it will be a fully mature grown system  Grin

For now, no chance for stability.

Activity: 378
May 31, 2018, 07:08:19 AM

I can't say with certainty what 2018 will be significant because changed the stability of fully and maybe a little stabiliziruetsya and normalizerbase, it is quite dostupno in 2018.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
May 31, 2018, 04:16:58 AM

Bidding should increase and capitalization, too, but until the market in a bearish trend, we will see such a picture. Perhaps after this, we will be rewarded for patience and there will be some drastic change.
Let me just say it one more time, everyone knows that the digital market rather bitcoin on which all other cryptos coins depend has the tendency to either recover slowly in present months or fluctuate at a small rate. Due to this, new investors can join BTC community and the old ones can increase their BTC. The real skyrocketing cannot take place before the last quarter of this year. Bitcoin does not require a lot of time for achieving high targets.
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
May 31, 2018, 02:30:47 AM
i wouldn't be disappointed if the prices froze right where they are for a year... it would give me more time to get some real skin in the game.  But i dont think it will. I think we will see a rise soon. Nothing like 2017, but still a rise.
Activity: 168
May 31, 2018, 02:11:58 AM
We cannot assume 2018 as the stabilized year but I can say it is a year of more corrections and more ICO's launched which is a good sign for any kind of market to grow safely and steadily.all we can do is just wait a momentum that it will pump.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
May 31, 2018, 01:59:30 AM
If by stability it is meant that the market will have constant Ups and Downs - Flat with no drastic runs like we're witnessing now - yes it might be correct. But really who knows when the huge money will enter, may be we are on the verge of something great. We'll see. Now Stack good Alts and Btc Smiley
If we are talking in terms of the crypto market, then I don’t think so that there will be any such year in which you will find out that the market value of any of the crypto coin was stable and that they didn’t either rise higher or went down. This is something impossible to happen as all the crypto currencies are having volatile nature which will keep on changing the market value of the coins often.
Pages:
Jump to: