Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 is stabity year ? - page 9. (Read 1959 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
May 28, 2018, 11:10:05 AM
Till right now, i just think that in the 2018, the bitcoin and also altcoin, wouldn't go just like what happened in last year, too much FUD in this year and also the recovery take a long time. so i think its even worst than stable, but i think in the end of the year, there's still a chance
Activity: 378
May 28, 2018, 09:50:42 AM

http://www.scmp.com/business/article/2140811/mature-cryptocurrency-market-draw-more-institutional-traders-year-analyst
The value of cryptocurrencies has plunged more than 50 per cent this year, but some analysts are upbeat the asset class will grow more popular and mature this year, with a gradual increase in trading volume and decrease in volatility. ..........
Yes, earlier this year it can be said to be very bad crypto value. But that does not mean with the bad value is crypto will not be able to rise again. In fact now crypto has started to improve and the price of all coins will rise slowly. I believe that in 2018 this is the best year for crypto and crypto market price will be more stable.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
May 28, 2018, 08:41:03 AM
If by stability it is meant that the market will have constant Ups and Downs - Flat with no drastic runs like we're witnessing now - yes it might be correct. But really who knows when the huge money will enter, may be we are on the verge of something great. We'll see. Now Stack good Alts and Btc Smiley
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
May 28, 2018, 08:36:18 AM
It could well be the year of stability rather than stable coins. The price has been moving up and down on a smaller scale which is good for crypto in the long run. Too much volatility will make it difficult to be adopted on a global scale.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
May 25, 2018, 02:30:19 PM
I would say that it is a year of stable coins , some analogs of USDT will appear. There is a demand for this due to necessity of ICOs cash out.
ICOs collect money but ETH isn't stable, and they would better collect it in stable coins like USDT.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
May 25, 2018, 02:20:39 PM
I don't think that 2018 is a stable year. Crypto currencies in general are in a downward trend but, it could also be the consolidation period in the market just like what happened in previous years and it could just be a strategy for the big players and corporations to buy huge volume discreetly. As for me, I would still continue to accumulate and increase my holdings in my portfolio with various coins which I think will have good future.

Bro, the year has not finished yet. The market will naturally pump, and the prices of the cryptocurrencies we are holding will be increased. However, I would also not speak about some stability in 2018.
Activity: 322
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
May 24, 2018, 08:46:09 AM
yeah.. a stability year in where we all are losing a bunch of money, what a nice year! I am sure that we all are earning a bunch of money with this kind of market!
Anyway, i am sure that everything is gonna recover soon

Many people who bought BTC and ETH by the end of 2017 now fear that BTC prices will not rise further, their prices are stable and tends to decrease in the future. If this momentum is likely the future Crypto market will be harder to make a profit for us.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
May 24, 2018, 12:58:44 AM
I now do not understand what is happening with the crypto-currency market, I do not even know how to explain it. It seems that there is great news-the market falls, then begins to grow when nothing affects it.
Activity: 146
Merit: 2
May 24, 2018, 12:28:36 AM
Yeah I think this year btc and alt coins going to be more stable, and I agree with the statement that last year the price was irrational, the growing of crypto weren't supposed to be that high, and now we are facing the major healing for a long time, this year is an important year of crypto where every country already take a stance whether to banned or to regulate
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
May 23, 2018, 11:29:44 PM
2018 will be divided into two parts, the first 6 months will be the worst for bitcoin and almost all the altcoins, the next upcoming 6 months will be the best for bitcoin and some of the altcoins that has product.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
May 23, 2018, 11:21:58 PM
I don't think so Smiley. You should know that there are months left till the end of this year so we won't know if this year is stable year of cryptocurrency market or not. For example, last year, 2017, At the early the whole market was stable for long time but at Q4, everything went to the moon really quickly Smiley. I think Q4 is the best time for our world, just wait for it Smiley
The last quarter of the year has always been the best for bitcoin and for cryptocurrencies in general however that year was an exception, that was the year in which segwit was finally activated in the network and this made people very confident that bitcoin was moving forward and was solving its scaling issues.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
May 23, 2018, 03:24:49 AM
Real stability can only come from regulation.

Real regulation has to be done at a global scale.

It there a global consensus between countries concerning crypto?

No? Then forget about stability...
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
May 22, 2018, 07:39:23 PM
yeah.. a stability year in where we all are losing a bunch of money, what a nice year! I am sure that we all are earning a bunch of money with this kind of market!

The bitcoin is always getting dumped to the around 8k and it will be back again to the 8.5k and this is no my first to see that in short time period. I have seen it in so manytimes at this month.
The bumping back will be happened after the bearish will have ended.
Activity: 1638
Hexhash.xyz
May 22, 2018, 07:36:07 PM
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
May 22, 2018, 07:31:20 PM
it said that this year 2018 is very good year for btc and other coins but till now ether and btc are still dancing in a particular sport. i believe it will grow soon
Activity: 626
May 22, 2018, 07:09:08 PM
we can expect if the year 2018 becomes a stable year for the price of coins, because we know by 2017 the end of coin prices are already in a high position. so I think now could be higher and could be more stable from 2017..
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 07:05:31 PM
2018 seems like a bear year.
I have been waiting for more than 4 months. When you check twitter they say tomorrow will be the most bullish day. You read reddit, you read other opinions. I am loosing hope.
I think I am on the disbelief section of the wall street cheat sheet.
Activity: 42
May 22, 2018, 05:52:44 PM
I already saw about Socratus.  Recently I heard more about them, I learned more and I will support the opinion of those who wrote above, I think they can really be trusted, and the project is relevant.
May 22, 2018, 05:52:36 PM
I think the best investment today is the tokens.  It is very important to find a worthy company, the market is now full of waste, and you need to read a lot to choose a normal company, I read a lot and found Socratus.  These people really do their job well
May 22, 2018, 05:45:58 PM
This year is quite stable.  And I advise you to start with tokens.  And it's important to pick up a company with good values ​​and a promising project.  I consider the insurance to be very important, so I support a project like Socratus, but this is my subjective opinion and you decide for yourself.
Pages:
Jump to: