Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 is stabity year ? - page 12. (Read 1959 times)

Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 17, 2018, 02:57:43 AM
It is likely going to be a more Stable year, but what I have seen is that new people are not entering the space they way it was before, it is either some people got burnt and leave but the good thing is that institutional funds are coming and this could help push the price up in coming weeks
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
May 17, 2018, 02:44:32 AM
I don't think there will be high volatility in the next few years. because investors complain about this volatility. there will be a steady step-by-step rise. BTC Cool

Im not agree. After consensus of 2018 crypto market will alive. Many new investors will come to market
market will not be stable. now there are too many issues that are made to be able to drop the price of cryptocurrency including the decreased bitcoin price
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
May 17, 2018, 02:38:34 AM
I don't think there will be high volatility in the next few years. because investors complain about this volatility. there will be a steady step-by-step rise. BTC Cool

Im not agree. After consensus of 2018 crypto market will alive. Many new investors will come to market
Yes 2018 is a stability year as visible from the data available from the market on stocks such as NASDAQ etc. They show the shares and the business around the crypto currency like Bitcoin and Ethereum have been growing. The market is also the hottest in the history of the year which only happens when there is stability. Investing amount rises by multiplier effect and so yes you can call 2018 as the year of stability.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
May 17, 2018, 02:28:30 AM
This is good for cryptocurrencies advancements.  Without stability there is not going to be a mass adoptions and most of the online and offline retails shop will not be able to used bitcoin.  We are at the time were world leaders has started to recognize the effects of cryptocurrencies on our economic and volatility is one of the concern rise by them.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 02:02:38 AM
I think the growth will not be fast but slow and long. Some countries are preparing bills about cryptocurrency. This will reduce volatility. Stock exchanges are already going to trade cryptocurrency, but it is unknown when.
Activity: 45
May 17, 2018, 01:41:40 AM
I think not yet for 2018 price are stable, but if it can say " year 2018 is starting-up for all altcoins to go stable"  i think yes. Because as far as we know at the market altcoin's price grow-up but suddenly going-down, that's make me can say if this year (2018) is not yet to stable.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
May 16, 2018, 11:17:47 PM
It is very likely that not much is going to happen in this year, the previous year was completely crazy, we saw the price going up and then at the beginning of this year we saw the price went down dramatically, that is why I think the price is going to remain at the same level that is right now for sometime before recovering.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
May 16, 2018, 06:18:11 PM
The downward trend from the beginning of 2018 to the present is still ongoing and that has caused panic for investors and distrust of the cryptocurrency market. I personally have identified long-term investment in this market and I really see the potential for its development so for me these fluctuations do not have too much influence.
May 16, 2018, 06:01:41 PM
As of now we experience ups and downs in the market price of the alcoins i think this year is not the year of stability because the market is still moving.
Activity: 294
May 16, 2018, 05:04:48 PM
Stability is when there is no growth and no fall. So you can not earn money. We need some kind of movement, growth upwards or falling down. Then it will be possible and earn.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 04:51:38 PM
Actually i think this year will be stability year because if we flash back last couple of years before then we can see year by year every coins are increased. In that case we can predict that 2018 is going to be a stability year for crypto history.
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
May 16, 2018, 04:44:42 PM
If you start with too much damage this year and do not recover very quickly towards the end of the year, the year will end up harmful.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
May 16, 2018, 04:39:12 PM

http://www.scmp.com/business/article/2140811/mature-cryptocurrency-market-draw-more-institutional-traders-year-analyst
The value of cryptocurrencies has plunged more than 50 per cent this year, but some analysts are upbeat the asset class will grow more popular and mature this year, with a gradual increase in trading volume and decrease in volatility. ..........
I don't think that this year will make coins more stable, for me this situation could happen only if bitcoin will be going to be mined so like 2022/23 is a good time for that changes.
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 16, 2018, 04:31:31 PM
It is difficult to predict stability. Forecast about currencies show volatile movements for the whole year. Keep in mind  that there are a lot of factors that affects the market value of each coin i addition for the coins original purpose. It is best to be keen on your investments.
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 03:59:53 PM
If earlier I was sure of the prospects of this year, now I began to doubt.
copper member
Activity: 840
Merit: 114
May 16, 2018, 08:32:20 AM

from the results of the G21 conference was already seen that the support of several countries to support the blockchain and cryptocurrency programs that exist in each country
Activity: 72
May 16, 2018, 08:32:03 AM
gaining more users won't matter especially if cryptocurrencies remain unable to access local businesses.. They need to be regulated first before we can see the end of this controversy surrounding the crypto space.
Activity: 140
May 16, 2018, 08:26:45 AM
Crypto-currency this year will be gaining more and more audience. In addition, if in autumn, as they write in authoritative publications, such players as Golden Sax and other world trade organizations will join. Then the course will gradually go only to the top.
Activity: 280
Merit: 109
May 16, 2018, 07:24:36 AM

Merit: 1
May 16, 2018, 06:56:26 AM
No way my friend, please look at the total marketcap. At the moment more than 385 billion dollars. At the beginning of this year, it was more than 700 billion dollars. just 4 weeks ago it was 250 billion dollars. İt is a volatility, not stability.
Pages:
Jump to: