Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 is stabity year ? - page 2. (Read 1959 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
July 03, 2018, 03:01:45 PM
The market is not stable at the moment, the prices are always going down and it seems that it is not going to go up in a near future. So no, it is not stable neither it will be in a few weeks/months, we just need to wait a little bit longer

The year of 2018 so far has been a terrible year for cryptocurrencies and it does not seems like it is going to improve soon which is a shame but if we want to earn money we need to endure this difficult market because if we do the chances of earning money in the next year will be very big.

I do not see any stabilization for almost 6 months. Yes, I still have a hope that everything will change, and the cryptocurrencies will start to grow very fast.
It seems to me that in the best year in the world, crypto currency Until today was 2017. That's when we really saw the potential of the crypto currency and saw what Bitcoin is capable of. Now you just have to wait for it to come back.
Waiting is really the only thing we can do now, selling is not really an option since I do not want to sell my coins for a bad price, buying more coins could be an option but I lack the money so my only realistic option is either to become a trader or to hold my coins.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
July 01, 2018, 02:39:40 PM
I dont think so anyway
Activity: 65
July 01, 2018, 01:35:28 PM
The crypto-currency market is still very young and like all young financial markets, it is still very far from stability. We will see a large number of sharp ups and downs in prices (hopefully more ups).
Activity: 80
June 29, 2018, 11:06:34 AM
In my opinion 2018 is the most volatile year, we still see price drops and panic. I hope that it will end soon because the market suffers from it and loses many investors
its like another year, whales need to accumulating money to pump btc
btc hasbeen sleep for someyears before 2017 jump  Grin
Activity: 80
June 29, 2018, 11:01:36 AM
2018 is down trend , ive read new about it but im too stupid atm since im newbie  Grin
and ignored it, now im regret, but not anymore bruh
btc still have value and still growing , it will pull back again Grin
Activity: 751
Merit: 253
June 29, 2018, 10:54:58 AM
In my opinion 2018 is the most volatile year, we still see price drops and panic. I hope that it will end soon because the market suffers from it and loses many investors
Activity: 56
June 29, 2018, 10:51:40 AM
no stability at all !
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
June 29, 2018, 10:34:51 AM
That is the right opinon. Crypto is not dying, it is not going down, it stabilizes now and big whales accumulate a huge amount of coins and less savvy investors are selling these coins to the whales.

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
June 29, 2018, 10:29:42 AM
Yes. I am really scared this year, the price of the altcoin constantly going down. and the market became more bleak. many investors have left the market, this is proved by the market capitalization has declined quite deep in the past.
Activity: 85
Merit: 11
June 29, 2018, 09:43:17 AM
It seems that the current results are not so optimistic, or that all encryption is falling and rising. They are not very stable. For example, the price of ETH has returned to the price when I purchased it. LOL is not so stable. The BTC is the first place. I hope to be optimistic in the future. Cheesy
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 09:29:43 AM
Yes, earlier this year it can be said to be very bad crypto value. But that does not mean with the bad value is crypto will not be able to rise again. In fact now crypto has started to improve and the price of all coins will rise slowly. I believe that in 2018 this is the best year for crypto and crypto market price will be more stable.
Activity: 317
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 08:20:09 AM
This year can not be called stable, but it is very predictable. The graphs are now falling but you can already speak with the confidence that these falls are for the better
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
June 29, 2018, 05:35:59 AM
No, i would call 2018 the year of the krach. Stabilization should be seen at the end of this year or next year.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
June 29, 2018, 05:26:57 AM
I Can see it stabilising towards the end of the year, it will stabilise at a much lower price than the start of 2018 is my view, Dec/Jans rise was just pure media hype.
Looking at a market cap of 100-150bn would seem reasonable when you consider that's still a growth of around 15x from the start of 2017.

Indeed, however we don't know what the whales are planning for this year. When we least expect it the market can either plunge to an abyss or rise to incredible heights. 
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
June 27, 2018, 07:49:30 AM
I Can see it stabilising towards the end of the year, it will stabilise at a much lower price than the start of 2018 is my view, Dec/Jans rise was just pure media hype.
Looking at a market cap of 100-150bn would seem reasonable when you consider that's still a growth of around 15x from the start of 2017.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
June 27, 2018, 07:42:59 AM
This year, we heard so many unexpected news about the progress of cryptos. As we can see, BTC really fall which altcoin were also affected with so many different reasons "why". Well, shit really happens and what we can do for now is to support and instead of spreading more FUD, let's be positive and take this moment as an opportunity to buy some coins.
Activity: 65
June 27, 2018, 07:35:47 AM
I think that 2018 will be positive in terms of contracts of owners of crypto-currency projects with large organizations, including state ones. And as a result of these events, we will be able to observe the growth of the course.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
June 27, 2018, 07:06:57 AM
2018 is the year of altcoins, they said. LOL. Yes the year of altcoins to decrease in value.

I don't see why we should expect a bullrun this year. ATH buyers need first to forget their mistake and get over it. Maybe this will happen in a year or two.

This year is the year of the bear. Don't be surprised to see $2,000 - $3,000 Bitcoin prices.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
June 27, 2018, 06:56:31 AM
Bitcoin or any crypto currency market is always volatile and no one can predict accurate price or trend. We cannot assume 2018 as the stabilized year but I can say it is a year of more corrections and more ICO's launched which is a good sign for any kind of market to grow safely and steadily.
I agree with your opinion. This year 2018 no one can predict the price will rise or also down. But this is a breakthrough called progress towards all ICO owners. They all raced with their respective owners.
Activity: 140
June 27, 2018, 06:48:29 AM
The half year of 2018 is not really good for crypto currency but hopefully it will recover in a few months or next year. Thanks to that there is maturity happening with this affect and investor will have more trust if that really happens.
Pages:
Jump to: