Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 is the year of altcoins - page 4. (Read 2887 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
October 17, 2018, 04:50:02 PM
Well the year hasn't been good at all, for any coin on the market . The issue is the amount of money in the coin market is too low, people find it difficult now to invest in coins and a lot of people do not hold anymore. Am sure the moon will come, might take some years, but eventually it will pay off .
The fact that a cryptocurrency business is very promising and brings good results is unambiguous. Today, the cryptocurrency market is experiencing very bad times, but after the black band, always comes white.
Activity: 310
Merit: 1
Probit - Global Asset exchange
October 17, 2018, 04:28:53 PM
Well the year hasn't been good at all, for any coin on the market . The issue is the amount of money in the coin market is too low, people find it difficult now to invest in coins and a lot of people do not hold anymore. Am sure the moon will come, might take some years, but eventually it will pay off .
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
October 17, 2018, 04:15:04 PM
2018 turned out to be a very unfortunate year for alternative coins and for the entire cryptocurrency market as a whole. I believe that 2019 will be a year of great growth.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized
October 17, 2018, 04:06:57 PM
no year is ever going to be "altcoins year" unless we start seeing legit altcoins be created that are real cryptocurrencies not just some virtual tokens with no use but speculation.

and until that time we are going to continue seeing altcoins be pumped every single day of the year. so in a sense every year is an altcoin year.

I totally agree, they are really useless tokens, there is no reason to buy those tokens so they will eventually be dumped to zero. 2019 can be end for useless tokens.
Maybe we can all say rhey are useless tokens and it does not important but for others who are enjoyed collecting tokens from altcoins is very important for them because they have seen a wide future for it. We just need to consider also the feelings of others.
there are a lot of altcoins especially the ones that appeared lately and they are great so i hope a lot of them will live a long life
Activity: 172
Merit: 1
October 17, 2018, 04:12:51 PM
Over the past 6 months or more, we can see that all altcoins have fallen great.
In my opinion in 2019 will be able to see the rise of altcoins!
There are quite a few reasons for this, such as:
1) There will Be a " Revival of anonymous coins"
 - anonymous coin is unique, has a modern the goal, it will always be in demand.
2) There will be a rise of decentralized exchanges.
 - liquidity will be raised, it is expected that the exchange will become more popular!
And this is just a small part!
Technology only goes forward.
Think about it!)
Activity: 236
Merit: 3
October 17, 2018, 04:12:15 PM
This year have not lived up to expectations so far,  altcoins and ICOs suffered this the most,  most people lost hope in ICOs, moreover most of them are a copied or with less attractive/real project.
Activity: 378
October 17, 2018, 04:03:37 PM
to get dumped and forgotten. Not all ofcourse.

And I cannot wait for Mcafee to eat his own dick on live television. 2020 will be the best year.  Smiley
Most likely, the year 2018 was the year of many scam projects. very few promising coins this year. most likely the bubble of the Altcoins is already blown away.
Therefore, we must increasingly observant of gan and selective to choose which ico which is nice which is a scam so we don't get fooled repeatedly re-gan but indeed constraints to the current problem is the funds stuck to invest so much funding that is stuck in in the ico/stuck in it
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized
October 17, 2018, 04:05:31 PM
to get dumped and forgotten. Not all ofcourse.

And I cannot wait for Mcafee to eat his own dick on live television. 2020 will be the best year.  Smiley
2018 has been a fan year and it is not over yet so i believe that we will see a lot of surpreses in the last two monthes
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
October 17, 2018, 04:04:37 PM
no year is ever going to be "altcoins year" unless we start seeing legit altcoins be created that are real cryptocurrencies not just some virtual tokens with no use but speculation.

and until that time we are going to continue seeing altcoins be pumped every single day of the year. so in a sense every year is an altcoin year.

I totally agree, they are really useless tokens, there is no reason to buy those tokens so they will eventually be dumped to zero. 2019 can be end for useless tokens.
Maybe we can all say rhey are useless tokens and it does not important but for others who are enjoyed collecting tokens from altcoins is very important for them because they have seen a wide future for it. We just need to consider also the feelings of others.
Activity: 378
October 17, 2018, 03:55:33 PM
It's hard to call the year 2018, the year altcoins, because you need to add that 2018 is the year of the fall of crypto or altcoins in general. I think that this should attract people very much after such a catastrophe with prices.
the year 2018 is indeed a very difficult years for us to go through, because this year is an awful lot of coin that is priced very plummeted so much loss of gan altcoin 2019 year Let's hope it can bounce back
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
October 17, 2018, 03:51:02 PM
You are talking about 2020 but Title about 2018! You should edit your Thread before its get ban. However, John Mcafee made that statement, but I don't think he was serious about that. Maybe he wanted to say strongly that Crypto price will increase for sure, he has a great hope on Bitcoin. Personally, I don't think His statement will come in real!
Activity: 94
October 17, 2018, 03:46:42 PM
This year was good for many cryptocurrencies. Many swindlers received a lot of money. Few good tokens. It is bad. Sad
Activity: 350
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 17, 2018, 03:46:33 PM
Usually the market starts to grow strongly at the end of the year, around November December. So you wait.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
October 17, 2018, 03:45:02 PM
Your projection of 2020 could be wrong, within space of eight weeks anything can happen of course not all altcoin will survive but about when it will pump it might be later than the date you projected.
if you call any specific deadlines, then you need to be very careful, because so far not only forecasts have not come true. But regarding altcoin and their prospects, many projects will not develop in the future, since today almost 60% of all altcoins have a real product.
Activity: 822
October 17, 2018, 03:38:13 PM
Your projection of 2020 could be wrong, within space of eight weeks anything can happen of course not all altcoin will survive but about when it will pump it might be later than the date you projected.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
October 17, 2018, 03:19:05 PM
So far, there has been no sign that 2018 is the year of altcoins, instead i would say it is a very bad year for altcoins so far. The price of altcoins have continuously dropped over the past six months or so.
Activity: 172
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
October 17, 2018, 02:33:32 PM
It seems to me that 2018 - year of falling of all Altcoins will be more correct to call. I do not exclude that in 2019 the situation will be even worse. Though I also very much hope for growth of the price, but the reason says that it meanwhile will not be.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
October 17, 2018, 02:30:39 PM
The year of bloody altcoins maybe Smiley Most of the altcoins dropped by over 90% Tongue The good ones like ZRX still dropped by like 50%. There was simply too much FOMO going around and everyone was buying every shitcoin Tongue
Activity: 714
Merit: 287
October 17, 2018, 02:26:45 PM
We entered the beginning of the year with the maximum prices, and then slowly and confidently rolled down, and therefore I believe that the year 2018 was a complete fall of the coins, but very successful for the purchase.
Activity: 854
Merit: 115
October 17, 2018, 02:12:48 PM
I think 2018 is not a good year for crypto for all the coins because the price is much down than up, a lot of bad news is coming up that makes the market panic and they sell the coins. I hope for the next year it will rise again. I am optimistic that 2019-2020 will be a good year for Crypto
Pages:
Jump to: