Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 is the year of altcoins - page 5. (Read 2887 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 10
October 17, 2018, 01:46:34 PM
Why your title so freaking misleading. Ok that's not the point. But i agree with you. 2020 will be great year for altcoins.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
September 28, 2018, 11:31:22 PM
It's right. The Altcoins do not stand still. Their huge number, they are developing and their huge number. Now altcoins are not in the best period, but I think soon there will be an appreciation, it remains only to wait
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
September 28, 2018, 10:17:01 PM
I don't think so, as you can see since the beginning of the year all the altcoins have been down because bitcoin is down. Bitcoin controls the altcoins. We still have a solid 3 months to go for this year, anything can still happen that will surprise everyone.
Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
September 28, 2018, 10:07:43 PM
I don't think so, this year is not an altcoint or bitcoint year, all the coints for this year are down and no one can predict for the coint to recover, however we must remain confident that this situation will return to normal, and all coints will rise even though slowly
It is only a matter of time before the market can recover very well in the future because many altcoins are at very cheap prices and are being bought by big investors in silence. I believe this will be a great opportunity for you to invest now because in October everything will be better and all will go to the moon
Activity: 294
September 28, 2018, 10:02:35 PM
I don't think so, this year is not an altcoint or bitcoint year, all the coints for this year are down and no one can predict for the coint to recover, however we must remain confident that this situation will return to normal, and all coints will rise even though slowly
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
September 28, 2018, 09:52:27 PM
It's hard to call the year 2018, the year altcoins, because you need to add that 2018 is the year of the fall of crypto or altcoins in general. I think that this should attract people very much after such a catastrophe with prices.
The year 2018 is bad for crypto so far because we have witnessed a continues decline of price.
Actually, I loss a lot of money already with the current price and I am sure I am not alone, but I still believe price will recover and we will have
our last spike before the end of the year.
I am beside you and my estimation is reduced by about 80%.
Hopefully your words can be answered for the price increase at the end of the year.
Not only my words but for everyone because I believe we are all waiting for a big bounce this year.
So far, it has not happen yet and the price trend is going down which is bad if it will continue, good thing price is a little stable now and be positve
that the next move will be continues uptrend.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
September 28, 2018, 08:56:55 AM
to get dumped and forgotten. Not all ofcourse.

And I cannot wait for Mcafee to eat his own dick on live television. 2020 will be the best year.  Smiley
Most likely, the year 2018 was the year of many scam projects. very few promising coins this year. most likely the bubble of the Altcoins is already blown away.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
September 28, 2018, 08:39:23 AM
It's hard to call the year 2018, the year altcoins, because you need to add that 2018 is the year of the fall of crypto or altcoins in general. I think that this should attract people very much after such a catastrophe with prices.
The year 2018 is bad for crypto so far because we have witnessed a continues decline of price.
Actually, I loss a lot of money already with the current price and I am sure I am not alone, but I still believe price will recover and we will have
I am beside you and my estimation is reduced by about 80%.
Hopefully your words can be answered for the price increase at the end of the year.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
September 18, 2018, 03:03:20 AM
Activity: 420
September 18, 2018, 02:58:18 AM
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
September 18, 2018, 02:53:22 AM
There is still a lot of time for all the crypto to recover. However, Mcaffee was too loud with that statement
Activity: 252
Decentralized Transportation Solution
September 18, 2018, 02:52:11 AM
at this year's emergence of new altcoin is indeed very much. in fact it makes the competition in an increasingly tight altcoin. many altcoin which in the end is not able to survive. and this is indeed the year 2018 year for altcoin.
Activity: 238
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 18, 2018, 02:50:19 AM

And I cannot wait for Mcafee to eat his own dick on live television. 2020 will be the best year.  Smiley
mcafee is just a market manipulator, 2018 is the year of regulations and correction for cryptocurrency. I think next year and so on will be steady grow for cryptocurrency cause we dont need to worry too much about regulations anymore and the use of blockchain will become real.
Activity: 350
September 18, 2018, 02:44:34 AM
I do not think that this year can be called the year of the Altkoins. In this year, altcoins should show themselves well, but this year from the beginning of the year until today, altcoins have fallen in price after bitcoin, and are in stagnation. No, this year is bad for the altcoins.

No its not, 2018 is not the year of all coins, that is my belief because of the current situation in crypto, the market is down and has not yet recover in the fast months. 2018 is almost going to an end but still no hope for the price to go up. I just hope it will change before the year ends.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
September 17, 2018, 10:25:55 AM
This time, it can be said that 2018 is not reserved for altcoin. Most altcoins and tokens have a phase decline. have not seen the rebound, the next hope in 2019
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
September 17, 2018, 10:16:36 AM
2018 it is not good year for cryptocurrency at all. Most of alts lose 2/3 of its MarketCap and I not sure that this is the final loses. Also ICO it is not profitable way of investments anymore. And 2018 looks like catastrophe for Ethereum price.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 04:14:58 AM
The truth is people are investing more in new project regardless of ICO ad bans by social media platforms. The intrest in new projects and altcoins is still alive. Market is just undergoing a necessary correction which is needed for a healthy market growth. Almost $13.7 billion has been raised by ICO so far this year. This is quite a decent growth in crypto industry.
Activity: 112
September 08, 2018, 06:36:39 PM
2018 is a murderous year, in my opinion the market is falling, but we see that many people bought high by the end of 2017, and sold low this year.
brand new
Activity: 0
September 07, 2018, 01:01:28 PM
So true. 2018 isn't just a year for Altcoin, but Bitcoin too. When viewed in fact, indeed in 2018, especially in September, almost all Altcoins experienced price increases, although little by little. This is what drives me and my friends here to invest in coins in Altcoin today.
Activity: 189
September 08, 2018, 06:16:41 PM

I think in this end of the year the most altcoins increased the price and most some alternative coins death. I hope most coins will be great chance to cross of the ETH price.
Pages:
Jump to: