Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 is the year of altcoins - page 6. (Read 2887 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 06:04:27 PM
2018 is the worse year for crypto. Most altcoins are red even Eth is dropping so badly. Many scam ICOs coming up to spoil cryptocurrency. I hope 2019 would be better off.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
September 08, 2018, 05:54:50 PM
to get dumped and forgotten. Not all ofcourse.

And I cannot wait for Mcafee to eat his own dick on live television. 2020 will be the best year.  Smiley

I agree, we are done with 2018 for now, there is nothing left for altcoins to do in this year other than to just survive for the long run. The year that the altcoins will be making waves next will be the year between 2020 and 2021. There is nothing left for the coins to do now. A lot of coins will die out, most of the coins coming out now will not make it till then
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
September 07, 2018, 01:04:11 PM
Now i can't tell about this year. Because markets going to down day by day.
brand new
Activity: 0
September 05, 2018, 08:13:35 PM
Announcing MyEtherWallet v3.24.00: Difficulty Bomb&Updating blockchain

Due to the complexity of the Bomb and the increased risk of hacking, we pushed a rather drastic update that implements a number of changes and improvements, including enhancement of efficiency and scalability of the blockchain, acceleration of transaction speed, and additional security in the form new formats private keys which will help protect users against hacking.
If you are using private key or UTC, then you need to go into the wallet and update manually, otherwise they risk being unprotected.

How do i update my Ethereum wallet?

1. Go to our website MyEtherWallet.com
2. Unlock your wallet using your Keystore File (UTC / JSON) or simply use your private key.
3. Click Unlock and wait for the update.

Please note that you need to manually update your wallet, failure to do so may result in funds being lost.

We are taking these measures to protect both you and our network from phishing and malicious attacks.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding!
MyEtherWallet Security Team.

If you use other methods, then ignore this message.
Activity: 25
September 07, 2018, 01:01:07 PM
So true. 2018 isn't just a year for Altcoin, but Bitcoin too. When viewed in fact, indeed in 2018, especially in September, almost all Altcoins experienced price increases, although little by little. This is what drives me and my friends here to invest in coins in Altcoin today.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”
September 06, 2018, 04:01:21 AM
2018 is the most sad year for Altcoin investors. Many altcoins lost 85-95% of their value in the winter. In this case, I was helped by the rebalancing of assets.
Activity: 56
September 05, 2018, 11:31:12 PM
Many people are saying that bubble has burst. But the truth is people are investing more in new project regardless of ICO ad bans by social media platforms. The intrest in new projects and altcoins is still alive. Market is just undergoing a necessary correction which is needed for a healthy market growth.
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
September 05, 2018, 12:04:27 AM

And I cannot wait for Mcafee to eat his own dick on live television. 2020 will be the best year.  Smiley

We cannot assume it in crypto currencies. There are many months ahead which can prove to be the best or the worst. 
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
September 05, 2018, 12:01:31 AM
2018 is not a good time in crypto. lots of declines and banning for crypto and this certainly is not a good thing. This year's decline in crypto and certainly many will remember this being a bad time. When 2020 is indeed going to be a good time for crypto but it's only a prediction and not having a clear certainty.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 250
September 05, 2018, 12:00:02 AM
Yes, the Altcoins this year have increased a lot, I have chosen for myself a very good project that is Buddy, I am confident I will become a true investor
Are you sure about this? In Q2 and Q3 2018, altcoins price have decreased a lot if we compare them with their price at the end of 2017, a lot of investors have been decreased their investment from 2 to 10 times in this period. I think this year is the year of bitcoin.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
September 04, 2018, 11:57:55 PM
I do not think that this year can be called the year of the Altkoins. In this year, altcoins should show themselves well, but this year from the beginning of the year until today, altcoins have fallen in price after bitcoin, and are in stagnation. No, this year is bad for the altcoins.
Activity: 210
September 04, 2018, 11:40:23 PM
2018 is still around 3 months away because everything can change anytime and anywhere.
all the cryptocurrency must have gone up and down and all of that was unpredictable. hopefully in the future all altcoins can rise in price.
Activity: 252
August 31, 2018, 04:07:19 AM
Yes, the Altcoins this year have increased a lot, I have chosen for myself a very good project that is Buddy, I am confident I will become a true investor
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 03:56:53 AM
I think this year is not altcoint or bitcoint, all coints are down, whether when the market will be sluggish it is still difficult to predict, surely we hope that the market will rise again in the not too distant future
Activity: 38
August 31, 2018, 03:48:32 AM
According to the research made by different sources 2018 is going to be are bearish run this is because of the developments of some big projects into the crypto industry. The crypto industry is also influenced by some factors especially in approaching festive seasons world wide this is where we expect a bearish in every altcoin.
Activity: 27
August 31, 2018, 02:48:24 AM
just sucks because bitcoin dictates the market , but hopefully btc can move to 10-15k EOY and boost our alts back up near previous ATHs of the past and eventually break those in 2019 Cheesy
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
August 31, 2018, 02:46:44 AM

Iam also agreed with this idea. Anyway 2020 is best year for all cryptocurrency markets.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 02:43:06 AM
In this crypto market, everything can happen. The current price of Bitcoin as well as Altcoin is quite low. So there is something really positive that the crypto market can pump back strongly.
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
August 30, 2018, 02:38:54 PM
2018 was the year of death for some alternative coins. Many projects did not survive the general fall of the crypto currency market. The market has cleared of weak projects.
Pages:
Jump to: