Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 is the year of altcoins - page 9. (Read 2887 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
July 16, 2018, 10:55:16 AM
By the way good day.We have every year is the year of the crypts.Just all periods.There can't be all year of altcoins.There is a separate month which can show positive courses and to bring the maximum profit!
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
International Digital Asset Platform
July 16, 2018, 10:52:32 AM
I think that 2019 will be a year of great growth, but for now there is a correction. And this is quite normal, it should be so.
Activity: 86
July 16, 2018, 10:37:59 AM
unfortunately, looking at what's going on this year , I don't think it's the year of the altcoins.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
July 16, 2018, 10:49:58 AM
to get dumped and forgotten. Not all ofcourse.

And I cannot wait for Mcafee to eat his own dick on live television. 2020 will be the best year.  Smiley
sure there is nothing better than see mcafee in 2020. I believe bitcoin would grow but not going to be 500000$ and this bitcoin for etf is really great news, seems like i do see some hope in cryptocurrency.
unfortunately, looking at what's going on this year , I don't think it's the year of the altcoins.
well i believe it will be cause many regulations coming out and also ico become more safe and legal. We should not judge the development base on market value, but we should judge it from what the potential and what future crypto could be.
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
July 16, 2018, 10:45:33 AM
Quite true haha. Maybe this year is where majority of project showing its progress as some people said while ICO and Bitcoin is not a mainstream word anymore.
The hype is gone and the market right now is currently at the stagnant stage where the price always ranged around 6K-8K, I feel missed the train that happen december last year.
Activity: 141
July 16, 2018, 10:39:21 AM
Until now 2018 was not a very succefull yearr for altcoins to say it in a gentle kind of way. But IF the Bitcoin starts a new bull run altcoins will be reaching new atm very likely
I think it's quite possible . I think it will happen very soon
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
July 16, 2018, 10:36:43 AM
2018 is still in progress now. Many predictions are visible that at the end of this year, the market will be much higher. But, some of them are also doubtful that it will rise in this year. As long as we can see, after the very high market last year and early this year, the market of 2018 may be going to drop again and again. But, there will be someday seen that the price is going to increase. Some predictions may be in the next years. Just see the progress.
Activity: 602
July 15, 2018, 09:48:10 PM

And I cannot wait for Mcafee to eat his own dick on live television. 2020 will be the best year.  Smiley

We are 2018 now, so if you say 2020 will be the best year for altcoins I wonder where your predictions is coming from.

That will be the best year for John Mcafee. That's what I meant.
for 2018 is indeed a lot of Altcoins which experienced a development that so increased. so very is able to produce a considerable profit even with the price so rising simultaneously will be able to rely on Altcoin. so this year became the precious Altcoin year.
Activity: 196
July 15, 2018, 09:39:04 PM
All are waiting for bull run... Let us wait and watch whats gonna happens
yes I am in 2018 this year altcoin because altcoin is currently downhill and with altcoin, turbulence is currently a lot of people who invest in Altcoin and wait for altcoin prices to return because it was a few weeks ago Altcoin and bitcoin prices have not been back

Activity: 109
July 15, 2018, 08:47:35 PM

And I cannot wait for Mcafee to eat his own dick on live television. 2020 will be the best year.  Smiley
2018 is the year of scam ICOs, that is the sad truth now. Unlike 2017 where there are many ICOs that are successful now we are in a chaos. ICO's being launched even if legit can hardly take off.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1166
🤩Finally Married🤩
July 15, 2018, 07:59:40 PM
Actually, it is not.
Let's just be true to our self here. This year would be the same as the previous year. Many altcoins will just be on BITCOIN's way to future fame, and because of that many altcoins will be considered as a non value token/coin.
The fact that we're seeing a lot of new tokens and a lot more will be generated, we still can't deny that also many of these ICOs are just scams.
Activity: 28
July 15, 2018, 08:41:04 PM
I agree with you. This year is a strong development of altcoin. Newly launched projects, eth platforms and anchor development platforms.
Activity: 226
Merit: 14
BaanX
July 15, 2018, 07:59:24 PM
I'm betting big on NEO and OMG. OMG has actually been somewhat forgotten in the last few months but keeps in mind that what they are trying to accomplish takes time. Also really liking XRB but unfortunately, buying at ATHs goes against my personal investing rules, those are long-term investment, there's too many shitcoins out there but the ones that survives are going to be really good and influential
I'm betting big on Nem(XEM) platform they have 1000+ projects along the way. Nem Mosaic blockchain based platform are the best ICO for me. One good example Loyalcoin and Pundi X
We must be a good influencer here and we need alot of community to keep tracking.
Activity: 364
July 15, 2018, 07:50:26 PM
I believe that 2019 will be the year of altcoins . This year is all about regulations and getting licenses in different governments . After this we will see big institutional capital coming in and i believe btc etf and etherium etf are coming
Activity: 147
July 15, 2018, 07:46:48 PM
Right. In 2018 the altcoin is growing vigorously. Coins like Ethereum, Ripple, NEO are rising rapidly. There are many investors choosing these coins. The downturn has prevented investors from choosing a safe solution. It is investing in altcoin.

Well, it can be a good year for altcoin if the speculated value of this year 2018 will happen because this is time where investors do invest with some of the coins in marketcap because they know its 100% of altcoins are arising and be a profitable bigger earnings.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
July 15, 2018, 07:39:21 PM
Right. In 2018 the altcoin is growing vigorously. Coins like Ethereum, Ripple, NEO are rising rapidly. There are many investors choosing these coins. The downturn has prevented investors from choosing a safe solution. It is investing in altcoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 17
July 15, 2018, 07:29:01 PM
Probably, the year of the altcoins coz there's a lot of regulation in the government, Once it is done then probably the mass adoption will happen very soon.
Let's make it happen. We wanted to have a good society.
Activity: 118
July 15, 2018, 07:00:06 PM
I really doubt that, a lot of altcoins have already been going down during the last few months, and it is more than crazy to think that they will be recovering anytime soon. Better to hope for it for a long term, it would be good after all
Activity: 81
July 15, 2018, 06:54:45 PM
I'm betting big on NEO and OMG. OMG has actually been somewhat forgotten in the last few months but keeps in mind that what they are trying to accomplish takes time. Also really liking XRB but unfortunately, buying at ATHs goes against my personal investing rules, those are long-term investment, there's too many shitcoins out there but the ones that survives are going to be really good and influential
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
July 15, 2018, 06:50:25 PM
The majority of the market is struggling to make a comeback from being down on the continuous dumps from the beginning of this year up until this point so it is really hard to make preditions and assumptions that one will be more dominant at the end of this year. For now, focus on investing and holding while the market is still on red marks because once the increase take place, profit will surely be earned.
Pages:
Jump to: