Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 seems like a good year for ALTCOIN - page 5. (Read 4317 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
From the looks of things other cryptocurrencies are really rising this year
Look at Ripple it is second on the marketcap
Coins which will be centre of blockchain App creations will rule the crypto-world. You need to focus on these coins, Buy ICX, TAU and ABT. These are main focus for me.
Activity: 118
If you want to make big bucks, look towards coins which are now in Top100-200 but have the potential to come in the Top 20-50. Let me give you some suggestions:

-DRGN
-PRG
-ICX
-TAU
-CPX

These are hidden gems.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I think so. With the current increase in value of all the altcoins in the market maybe its the year of altcoins. Etheruem has already seen the numbers of $1377 after reaching $1000 it is much easier for ethereal to go userei are  3 reasons why Ethereum is being more widely used. You need to keep in mind that when it comes to Ethereum, the more the platform is used, the higher would be the price of the token. Owing to this very reason, you can be sure that the value of Ethereum would increase in the future as well. That’s why different altcoins is increasing same as ether win because of the potential and being promising of the coins .
Activity: 34
Without the growth of bitcoin, there will be no growth of altcoins. But this year I hope that someone will replace ETH, for example EOS; )
Activity: 154
I missed getting the XRP train. On the other hand, I'm glad I bought PRG at 17 cents and Now its up 30%.

Check it out.

Activity: 219
Merit: 100
2018 looks promising for the entire crypto-currency market, not just for the altcoins! I am confident that we will see very strong growth, because due to regulation and some tightening, new large players will enter the market!
Activity: 241
Merit: 11
I do think so. I mean there are a lot of issues that might be dwellimg with tge altcoin industry as if now, but all in all, the popularity of altcoin that is increasing and the amount of altcoins that offerd huge and promising projects goes to show how big this industry is this 2018. Amd I think this a good year that will spark the start of the altcoin era. A time wgere altcoins become big in the market.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
This is going to enter quarter 2 in 2018. The market is going to green like before in 2017. In the end of 2018 will be the peak of price and in the first quarter in 2019 price will drop again. Many people panic when BTC is very low to 6 K USD. Now is almost 9 K and going to be 10 K in few weeks.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
I am not so convinced of it, because as far as I have been able to perceive in the market, the recent fall suffered by all the cryptos in recent months have highlighted the unsustainable speculative business schemes that masked many ICOs behind their spurious altcoins.

Therefore, the market at this moment seems to be more interested in finding safe havens, leaving aside the massive speculation with shitcoins that happened throughout 2017, so I believe that this year will mean the death of many altcoins, and only very few of them will deserve the interest and confidence of investors.
Activity: 75
I am sure that 2018 is good not only for alts but also for major currencies, as every day more people invest in cryptocurrency  Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
If the market continues its growth, then altcoins can grow very much in price (especially in the dollar). I would advise you to focus on the blockchain and buy new ones (such as Fusion, for example). They are the future, I believe!
Activity: 62
Altcoins will be good, until they're not.  At some point, there will be a day of reckoning when most of them go to (almost) zero.  Only the truly legit/useful ones will survive in the long run.
Activity: 246
Merit: 10
this year should be the year of altcoins bull run and much governments regulations in crypto industry. However, I suspect the period will bring us too many unexpected surprises and some market instability.
Activity: 122
There are some good projects out there that are making their names.

Check these out my friend.

TAU, NEM, GOLEM and ETHOS. I like the development made by these in past few months.
Activity: 124
Pretty much each one of the following coins have a decent future. Take a look at these:

STRATIS, POWR, PRG, EOS and QTUM. I’m bullish about PRG, they are launching their co working space in July and I'm sure that's gonna uplift the value.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
It is very risky to forecast anything crypto related, everyday new factors arise with the capacity to influence the markets.
Maybe 2018 will be the long awaited year when mass adoption becomes a reality. If this happens, the markets will expand and the prices might jump to new records.
However, regulation is inevitable and the outcome of impose rules on a decentralized mechanism is impossible to guess.
Regulations will play an important role in how the market will react this year, alt coin was about to kick start their rally after the bitcoin rally but these regulation speculation is restricting those rallies but hopefully we will have a good rally in alt coins irrespective of bitcoin price, the good coins will have a good rally while some coins and token will die eventually because of the lack of further development.
Activity: 89
This year is more bad than good. Too unstable situation in the market, it falls, it grows. No way to make money, just disappointment.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
2017 was great, we all hope and expect 2018 will be better. So far the Alts are preforming really well and if we keep this speed of growing only the sky is the limit.

The market just begin recovering so maybe 2018 can be very good in year for altcoins in future, will see.
Activity: 840
Merit: 268
It might be. But we can't deny for a fact that every year is a great year for all of us in cryptocurrency world. Every year, coins are beating ATH of their own so it would be a great year, again.
Activity: 263
Merit: 10
I think only the second half of this year will be successful for whole cryptocurrencies market. Because it takes time for the market rebounded and investors felt stability began to invest in cryptocurrency again.
Yes look at the first half of this year, it's totally a mess right but right now , it's nearly to the end of the year and everything on the market is coming back with a huge potiental and powerful.
I think the second half of this year will be a glory with crypto-market.
Pages:
Jump to: